Home
Posted By: BluMtn Kaepersh*t back in the news. - 11/14/19
The NFL thinks it is time to let the sh*thead back in the league.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28074313/colin-kaepernick-know-attend-workout-ahead

The NFL will not provide Colin Kaepernick's representatives with a list of executives and coaches who will attend the quarterback's workout Saturday, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Sources earlier Wednesday told ESPN that the NFL had agreed to give the Kaepernick camp a list of attendees. However, an NFL source later told ESPN that the league never promised to provide that list.

Although multiple teams have confirmed that they will attend the workout, none has identified by name who will be going.

Several high-level NFL executives reached out as a courtesy to Kaepernick's representatives to say they couldn't attend and were caught off-guard and confused by the purpose of the NFL scheduling the workout.

The NFL informed its clubs Tuesday that a private workout would be held for Kaepernick on Saturday in Atlanta. It is set to include on-field work and an interview with the quarterback, who has been out of football since 2016, the year he began protesting police brutality and racial injustice by kneeling during the pregame national anthem.

EDITOR'S PICKS

Here's why Colin Kaepernick is working out for NFL teams, and what happens next

Reid: NFL's Kap workout 'feels like a PR stunt'

Sources: Kap reps sought different workout date
Sources previously told ESPN that Kaepernick and his reps were alerted to the workout at 10 a.m. Tuesday, ahead of a 4 p.m. ET personnel notice the league sent to teams. When notified, the quarterback's reps asked for the workout to be on a Tuesday, which typically is when NFL workouts take place because head coaches and general managers can attend more easily. On Saturday, almost half of the NFL teams will be traveling to games, and most of the rest of the coaches and players will be heading to their team hotels to prepare for games the next day.

But the NFL said the workout had to be on a Saturday, sources previously told ESPN. When the league was asked whether it could be the following Saturday -- by making it this Saturday, the 32 teams had only about three days to decide whether to attend and whom to send -- the NFL said no and didn't provide a reason.

Sources previously told ESPN that the league office also said none of the 32 teams had been made aware of the workout before the memo was sent. When Kaepernick's representatives asked whether a team or teams had asked for the workout, the NFL league office said, "We can't tell you that," the reps explained.

Because of the mystery around the workout and because none of the teams had been informed before Tuesday, Kaepernick's representatives began to question the legitimacy of the workout and the process and wonder whether it was a public-relations stunt by the league, sources previously told ESPN. The representatives asked the league office for a list of personnel executives and coaches who would be attending the workout because GMs and head coaches make personnel decisions, particularly given how important the quarterback position is.

The Kaepernick workout remained a hot topic Wednesday across the league.

Coaches for the Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Atlanta Falcons and Tampa Bay Buccaneers said they expected to have a representative at the Falcons' practice facility on Saturday. In addition, John Elway told 9News that the Denver Broncos will be represented, and a Washington Redskins spokesman said that organization would be there. The Dallas Cowboys and Arizona Cardinals also plan to be at the workout, sources told ESPN.

Carolina Panthers safety Eric Reid, who was the first player to join Kaepernick in taking a knee during the pregame national anthem to protest social injustice while both were with the San Francisco 49ers, said Wednesday that "it feels disingenuous" that the NFL would schedule a workout for the QB on Saturday.

"I'll believe it when I see it," Reid said Wednesday. "At this point, it feels like a PR stunt."

Information from ESPN's Ed Werder and Josh Weinfuss was used in this report.
Posted By: Gus Re: Kaepersh*t back in the news. - 11/14/19
i was disappointed to hear this.

especially disappointed that the falcoons were hosting.

the league scouts will be there. no need for coaches & others.

ap·pease·ment
/əˈpēzmənt/

noun
noun: appeasement; plural noun: appeasements

the action or process of appeasing.
Anything to get his name in the news
Originally Posted by BluMtn
The NFL thinks it is time to let the sh*thead back in the league..

Is the NFL going to pay his salary?

Guarantee how many games he'll win?

Stand responsible for any shenanigans he pulls?

I didn't think so... whistle
I hope he doesn't get signed by anyone. He deserves to be unemployed.
Posted By: Dess Re: Kaepersh*t back in the news. - 11/14/19
Making the news is easy when the liberal media is on your side. Making the NFL when your baggage exceeds your talent is entirely different.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

That would be awesome, especially if nobody even showed up.
That brillo head will be a bane to any team that picks him up.
Just when ya thought his bullschitt was stomped out.
He shows back up thinking he is special and schitt.
A pox on any team that signs this mullato version of sideshow Bob from the Simpsons
Originally Posted by renegade50
A pox on any team that signs this mullato version of sideshow Bob from the Simpsons

T. Brady IS getting some age on hisself....... grin
Originally Posted by renegade50

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yup what he said.

He could just take all his Nike money and live in mommy and daddy's basement:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Kaepersh*t back in the news. - 11/14/19
Could be this sideshow in Flowery Branch, GA will be the end of it.
Scouts will be there, and if no offers follow, well, talent will be judged as low.
NOBODY's gonna hire that pos...
Originally Posted by Redneck

Some liberal PC owner might stick his neck out thinking there has been enough time gone by to avoid any backlash.

But....he'll be wrong.

yup....and several more that are currently making way more than their character deserves.....you know who they are!!!!!
Posted By: poboy Re: Kaepersh*t back in the news. - 11/14/19
Ranked 57 of the top 50 active Q.B.s.
There was a very good reason Kaepernick was riding the bench when he started his anthem kneeling bs.

He sucked at quarterback. Can't read defenses, poor ball control, throwing passes into the dirt, and losing games.
I'd be very surprised if he ever takes another snap in the NFL.
The NFL has kept murder suspects, alleged wife beaters, felons and outright mental retards (certified) on the payrolls.
Even when there was clear videotape and eye-witness evidence.

It is all about a player's individual abilities and talent in football.
Abilities to win games or lose in a "circus showman" way, provide a expected level of entertainment and sell merchandise.
Talent to act out a role devised by ownership and individual management.

The team concept is going the way of the dodo.
There you go Lions fans!

This is actually a great move by the NFL, shows there's no collusion, Kaepernick HAS to agree or he looses any leg to stand on about collusion.

Saturday, if teams want to see, someone will be there, lots of QB injuries this season. He has said he's ready at any time, training daily, well put up or shut up time.

Teams will show, they sort of have to and I seriously doubt the NFL didn't notify them regardless of what was said and most will send someone.

He WON'T get his $20M if at all, he will at best get a "rest of year" contract , if at all. There's a few teams having horrible years and they can easily make it a contractual requirement to both SHUT UP and STAND.
He's a looser in many ways.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

A natural fit for the Lions!!!😁😁😁😁😇
Doesn't pissing off the fans with anti American behavior and lies about blacks being mistreated by police count against this scum?
Originally Posted by Whelenman

You don't have a clue... wink
Here’s a great scenario:

He gets signed by a team.
K doesn’t contribute to the team.
Ticket sales plummet.
Attendance plummets.
TV ratings plummet.

Any questions?
The NFL seems to be forcing the issue here. The dipsh*t had faded away. Jay-Z stirred the pot again I’m guessing so he can get the sports agency street cred. I can see the league forcing a signing or giving incentives for whatever teams thinks they want Goodel’s favor.
This just strengthens my resolve to not care about or watch the NFL again.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Ticket sales plummet.
Attendance plummets.
TV ratings plummet...

Already happening.
There you go Lions fans!

Don't you dare.....I mean don't ever say that. He is a POS that would be the final foot in the back to push me off that train.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Neither do the Lions!😎
The NFL can't do enough to make sure the only support they get will be from the lgbt et al and a few demoncraps.
Dog and Pony schit show... with no Pony.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Neither do the Lions!😎

Dats why he'll be in Honolulu blue for Monday's practice.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That’s funny as hell!!!!
Here’s a great scenario:

Ticket sales plummet.
Attendance plummets.
TV ratings plummet.

Any questions?

Yes, after he is dropped from the team for "poor performance," how many millions of $$$$$ will he sue the team owner for because the team owner "blackballed" him?? crazy

L.W.
Here’s a great scenario:

Ticket sales plummet.
Attendance plummets.
TV ratings plummet.

Any questions?

That’s PREZACTLY what would happen!

Which is why no NFL team is gonna sign him.

And Roger Goodell should be fired over this schitt show “workout”. And banned for life from ever working in the NFL again. He and Kaperdick almost singlehandedly took down the whole League.
There was no collusion at all in the nfl. whistle

None at all,the reason he can't get a job is he is not any good.

And if nobody does then ESPN will say the owners are all racists.
Relax. Nothing will happen. No one will pick him up.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

And if nobody does then ESPN will say the owners are all racists.

ESPN is probably the most RACIST channel on TV.

Bunch of damn C H I m p worshippers. 😜

He didn't go away, everytime a QB goes down, his name comes up. Time to end this one way or another. Let him show up, show off, don't get a job and then they can say "we looked, he sucks"
If there's any justice in the world, the scumbag will trip over his own feet right in the middle of that workout, do a face plant, and get a compound fracture of his throwing arm.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

He didn't go away, everytime a QB goes down, his name comes up. Time to end this one way or another. Let him show up, show off, don't get a job and then they can say "we looked, he sucks"

Surprised they haven’t brought back Michael Vick. 😜
Caperdick cant pass worth schiett
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Caperdick cant pass worth schiett

Funny how the Niners started winning again after they got rid of that POS.
I honestly couldn’t give a rat’s rectum.
The NFL allowed these overpriced SJWs to disrespect the nation’s flag. The very same flag that myself and others swore our lives to defend. The flag that respectfully covered the coffins of my Dad and other family members and friends.
All the while the league loudly talked about how they love and respect our military members and veterans.
Hypocrites.
7mm
If they're going to put 22 shaved apes out there trying to hurt each other, at least do what the Romans did and give them some swords!
Posted By: hanco Re: Kaepersh*t back in the news. - 11/14/19
I’ll be surprised if he is signed!
Originally Posted by hanco

I’d be shocked. Very bad move both for PR and winning games.
Probably just a publicity stunt originated by Nike.
They are the only ones interested in giving him a check because of his jacked off beliefs, and need to try and make him relevant again.
The only reason they did it was to buttress their legal defense. They are doing their best to give him a chance to play.
Posted By: powdr Re: Kaepersh*t back in the news. - 11/15/19
I wonder how he feels about the flag and the national anthem now! powdr
Posted By: powdr Re: Kaepersh*t back in the news. - 11/15/19
Originally Posted by powdr

He still hates them. And LEO too. They’re mean to blacks.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I would bet Goodell will try to strongarm one of the teams to sign him.
Maybe he’ll team up with his purple haired lezbo girl friend.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
The only reason they did it was to buttress their legal defense. They are doing their best to give him a chance to play.

I thought they already settled the "collusion" case. Bufflehead already got a pile of money from the NFL to settle.

At this point I hope some team puts him on their roster just to watch the fireworks when he fails miserably.
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I would bet Goodell will try to strongarm one of the teams to sign him.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Goodell is a first class POS. 😡
I hope he gets a try-out, gets signed, starts....and falls flat on his face, game after game, after game.
The nfl is headed the way of nascar with or without kupanutz. Bring him back and it’ll get there quicker. Either way I won’t lose any sleep over it.
© 24hourcampfire