Home
Posted By: Squidge Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
Will he get a pardon?

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/470657-stone-verdict-guilty

Jurors convicted Stone on all seven counts of obstruction, making false statements and witness tampering.

The verdict marks another high-profile victory for former Special Counsel Robert Mueller, whose legal team alleged that Stone had tried to conceal from Congress his contacts with the Trump campaign and people he believed were feeding him inside information about WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign.
Guilty of being a high profile friend of Trump. He should immediately pardon him and all who have been prosecuted for being high profile Trump friends.
Pitiful
Posted By: rte Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19

Lawfare waged by the Demonrats and their shyster apparatchiks.
Stone is another Trump campaign associate who will die of old age in prison.

How funny is it that Trump's own hand-picked DOJ keeps prosecuting and convicting his friends for felonies? My sides hurt!
Posted By: TimZ Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
Sure hope Trump pardons him...…..talk about a trial in search of a crime!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
RollingBlunder,

Almost as funny as the clown show on Capital Hill this afternoon.........
Originally Posted by 12344mag
RollingBlunder,

No American president has ever, or will ever, be removed via impeachment. It just won't ever happen.

So, the real action is in the courts of law. And those close to Trump get convicted/plead guilty with numbing regularity.

Next up, Rudy G. and Trump himself courtesy of the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

Your boy dies in prison. lol
Posted By: rte Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
How funny is it that Trump's own hand-picked DOJ keeps prosecuting and convicting his friends for felonies? My sides hurt!

This is much more hilarious.Barry Soetoro aka Bathhouse Barry showers with Reggie Love.LOL.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
Wanna bet, RT? smile
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
Lol this is f,ed up ...the country would be better off if the cnn crew and the muller leaker were in jail....

RollingBlunder,

No American president has ever, or will ever, be removed via impeachment. It just won't ever happen.

So, the real action is in the courts of law. And those close to Trump get convicted/plead guilty with numbing regularity.

Next up, Rudy G. and Trump himself courtesy of the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

Oh my hell you are stupid!!! That ladder fall clearly left it’s mark. You are one dumb SOB. Go back to your bong dummy.

Carry on Jeff. You idiot.
Originally Posted by Springcove

RollingBlunder,

Oh my hell you are stupid!!! That ladder fall clearly left it’s mark. You are one dumb SOB. Go back to your bong dummy.

Trump filed a petition yesterday afternoon asking the US Supreme Court to block the lower court's, and the appellate court's, rulings that his accountants must turn over the last 8 years of his corporate and personal tax returns to the NY grand jury convened by the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

No wonder Ol' Donald can't speak a coherent sentence without sounding like a phugging retard. He's under a lot of pressure it seems. Maybe you guys should pray even harder for him? He really needs your prayers. Let us pray...LOL.
Go back to your bong dummy... Or should I say coward since you won’t post under your original name.

Idiot
Posted By: rainshot Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
They are trying to make him do something that they legally cannot do without the help of Obama judges ignoring the law and constitution. Were it me I'd tell them to pound sand and stick it up their spam fed asses but that's just me. Funny the constitution means nothing when a republican is president. They just ignore it and forge ahead.

One fine day we'll have a super majority of actual conservatives in charge of both houses and impeach some of these idiots that are ignoring the constitution including some of the Supreme Court justices that are radical nutcases and replace them with men and women that actually read, understand and follow the constitution as it was written without finding a new right between every sentence.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
Go back to your bong dummy... Or should I say coward since you won’t post under your original name.

Idiot

You reckon “they way over-penetrate” in prison?

RollingBlunder,

Trump filed a petition yesterday afternoon asking the US Supreme Court to block the lower court's, and the appellate court's, rulings that his accountants must turn over the last 8 years of his corporate and personal tax returns to the NY grand jury convened by the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan DA.

No wonder Ol' Donald can't speak a coherent sentence without sounding like a phugging retard. He's under a lot of pressure it seems. Maybe you guys should pray even harder for him? He really needs your prayers. Let us pray...LOL.

You believe in praying?
Posted By: Squidge Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1195389486659776512

So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?....

11:13 AM · Nov 15, 2019
Posted By: tzone Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19

Hey JeffO...remember when you couldn’t open a box of bullets?
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Idiot

You reckon “they way over-penetrate” in prison?

Yes...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Raeford Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
RollingBlunder,

Reckon we'll find out if that's true when we have another D POTUS......
Posted By: sse Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
trump'll spring 'im
RollingBlunder,

Hi, Jell-O..........
Posted By: LJBass Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
SO dung beetles roll the balls backwards heh? I guess you can learn something from the Political subforum.
Posted By: broomd Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
RollingBlunder,

lol...to think you actual believe that nonsense. Let me know when you are ready to acknowledge and confront the corruption in the deep state DOJ under Comey et al... I won't hold my breath.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
Originally Posted by RollingBlunder

What's really funny is you're about as coherent as Adam Schiff..

No need to pray for the man as he's on top, he doesn't need the help right now.

Pray for your president. He needs it more than ever.

New York City jurors hold his life in their hands.

He won't do well in a New York State prison.

Pray for him, loser.
Ladder boy you calling someone a loser is laugh out loud funny. Go back to your bong Jeff. I’m sure they have him this time...

Carry on dumbass...
Originally Posted by RollingThunder = Jeff-O-the-Ass-Hole

The whole thing is a pathetic witch hunt led by the witches themselves. It’s truly unbelievable how corrupt our government is. It’s so pervasive that it’s become commonplace and expected.

I’m no fan of Roger Stone. He’s a weirdo that I doubt has any allegiance to anything except himself and money. He and his wife are swingers with an “open relationship” so from that vantage point it’s not hard to view him with the utmost caution. Roger Stone’s entire life is one amoral job after another. He’s the kind of guy, like his business partner Manafort, that has spent his life selling his soul to the devil while hoarding power, secrets and arrogance. If it wasn’t for the fact that this entire charade is focused on bringing down our duly elected I wouldn’t give 2shits what happens to Roger or Manafort but my hatred of democrats is stronger than my dislike of Stone or Manafort.

Those types of soulless, power hungry animals are precisely what the deep state feeds off of and they’re the ones that perpetuate an all powerful centralized government that doesn’t care about her citizens or the rule of law, they aren’t guided by altruism or any sense of right and wrong, they’re godless heathens that rot our country from the inside out. They don’t do our country any favors and they certainly don’t make conservatives look good, they represent all that’s wrong with our political system.

Pray for him, loser.

Are you honestly so fugging stupid you believe there is anything remotely illegal in Trump's tax returns? He gets audited *every* year, and has armies of accountants and lawyers who prepare the returns. If there were anything there, it would have been found and remedied years ago. And let's say this grand jury gets the information. If they leak it, that's a felony. So you're not going to get his tax returns, which is a good thing because you probably aren't capable of even comprehending them. moron.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/15/19
Rollingthunderjug, prayer sent for you too.

Bb
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/16/19

Oh geezus.....

it actually is JeffO.

Weirdness in proportions seldom seen.

RollingBlunder,

.......................You are one IGNORANT clown Rolling TURDS......There exists NO LAW on the books that says that either a candidate for president or a sitting US president MUST turn over or disclose tax returns.......NONE!.............SO GFY!
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
.................A Rolling TURD.....
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/16/19
Sonofabitch just looked at the wiki on him.
Looks as worthless as that goes in DC.

Pray for him, loser.

Are you still sexually abusing boys?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/16/19
Given the corrupt behavior of the deep-state, why should we even accept this as legitimate?

We are now at war with the left. The only detail is when the shooting will start.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/16/19
Roger's problem is he's not as smart as he thinks he is. It's hard to keep all the balls in the air when you're running a scam playing both sides against the middle.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Roger Stone found guilty - 11/16/19
Originally Posted by sse
trump'll spring 'im

That would be going against his Attorney General William Barr.

After all it is Barr’s DOJ that tried and convicted Stone.

I thought Barr was supposed to be one of the good guys trying to Drain the Swamp.
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack

Pray for him, loser.

Are you honestly so fugging stupid you believe there is anything remotely illegal in Trump's tax returns? He gets audited *every* year, and has armies of accountants and lawyers who prepare the returns. If there were anything there, it would have been found and remedied years ago. And let's say this grand jury gets the information. If they leak it, that's a felony. So you're not going to get his tax returns, which is a good thing because you probably aren't capable of even comprehending them. moron.

Let me help you, retard. If what you say were true Trump's lawyers wouldn't have filed two cases in the Supreme Court this week seeking to have his returns blocked from being turned over to the criminal grand jury in NY and to the House Ways & Means Committee (after losing in both trial courts and both appellate courts). He's fighting for his life, douche bag.

Please don't ever have children. The world can't handle more retards.
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack

Pray for him, loser.

Let me help you, retard. If what you say were true Trump's lawyers wouldn't have filed two cases in the Supreme Court this week seeking to have his returns blocked from being turned over to the criminal grand jury in NY and to the House Ways & Means Committee (after losing in both trial courts and both appellate courts). He's fighting for his life, douche bag.

Please don't ever have children. The world can't handle more retards.

You dumbass are proof of that!!! Go fall off another ladder.
© 24hourcampfire