Home
https://www.barrons.com/articles/the-dow-record-close-28000-for-the-first-time-51573856581

More WINNING...
Remember when it hit 8000!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Heck, I remember when the Dow hit 665 and Granville swore it was time to GET OUT!!
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Heck, I remember when the Dow hit 665 and Granville swore it was time to GET OUT!!

Whoah! LOL

Gawd you're getting old!

smile
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Gawd you're getting old!

smile

Nope. I remember it hitting 7000. I thot it was artificially pumped. blush
smirk

Jerry
So much for the Propaganda Corps's economic sabotage campaign to implode the economy by publishing and broadcasting false information on how it was already failing.
what goes up, must come down. spinnin' wheel, got to go round. with all the optimism out there, we're due for a good tanking. invest for the long term, dollar cost average and hope the puppetmasters don't f uck schit up too bad in their greed. us little guys are all just pawns in their game.
" The reason the market is going up is the $206 billion in fake "money" that the Federal Government has "injected" into the "economy" since October 1st !"

That's roughly FIVE percent of all federal spending-in roughly six weeks, and not one penny of it has been paid in taxes.

Karl Denninger.
Someone above said it, invest for the long term. The market will correct or pull back, Monday or next month or next year.....
There’s not a person on this board smart enough to time the market, but maybe someone will get lucky.
Get diversified, and ride the wave that over longer periods will go up, it always has.

Gawd you're getting old!

smile

Was in 1995.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Gawd you're getting old!

smile

Was in 1995.

Young in income only...... laugh
6800 just 10 years ago.
MAGA
I wish this had happened this coming summer instead. May be a little too early for Trump to ride it to a landslide victory.

But MAGA is amazing, that's for sure.
Obamas plan on global warming had industry chocked down. Trump has turned company’s loose and they are up and running. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by krupp
" The reason the market is going up is the $206 billion in fake "money" that the Federal Government has "injected" into the "economy" since October 1st !"
That's roughly FIVE percent of all federal spending-in roughly six weeks, and not one penny of it has been paid in taxes.
Karl Denninger.

I got a late start investing in the stock market. I made such poor financial decisions over my working lifetime (debt accumulation) and was so ignorant of long term personal financial planning, I was broke most of my life (defined as being in debt, other than a mortgage.) A life, founded on debt servicing, is a dead end road, which can lead to a severely stunted financial condition in the twilight of one's life, when one's age/health does not allow one to successfully trade hours for enough dollars to live comfortably and stress-free. In the United States, there is no reason that should happen to anyone, who does not choose such a financial future. Ignorance of "How to Make Money in the Stock Market," because one is passively concerned about Fed policy, rich "greedy" people, or other financial factors totally out of one's personal control, is a personal choice, and a poor one at that, IMHBAO. I encourage my "younger" fellow Fire Members to get serious about your family's financial future, and educate yourself on how to make money with stock market investments. It is a proven wealth builder. Don't let jealousy or political opinions rob you of your American birthright to wealth via the Free-American Enterprise System.
DOW performance since Trump Election

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire