Home
Posted By: bobinpa PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 11/17/19
Gentlemen, I am looking for the Pennsylvania hunting regulations book for last year. 2018 - 2019. I am willing to buy it and pay for shipping, but I want one that is in good shape. I have every one of them starting in 1982, but last year it wasn't issued with the license and I procrastinated and didn't buy one either. If you have one and you're willing to part with it, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Bob
Posted By: Chris76 Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 11/17/19
I believe I still have mine. I will look and if I can find it you can have it. I will pm tomorrow if I find it for your address. I am Pa proud also
Posted By: rem141r Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 11/17/19
i miss the days when you could fit the reg book in your license holder. now its a the size of a national enquirer
Posted By: bobinpa Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 11/17/19
Originally Posted by rem141r
i miss the days when you could fit the reg book in your license holder. now its a the size of a national enquirer

Isn't that the truth. I miss a lot of things with PA hunting that will never be again.....
Posted By: bobinpa Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 11/17/19
Originally Posted by Chris76
I believe I still have mine. I will look and if I can find it you can have it. I will pm tomorrow if I find it for your address. I am Pa proud also

Thanks. I appreciate it. Let me know.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 11/21/19
Still looking.....
Tag
Posted By: bobinpa Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 11/22/19
still looking
Originally Posted by rem141r

+1
Posted By: Chris76 Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 12/19/19
Did you find a book yet. Sorry i forgot to check back and see if you answered.
Posted By: las Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 12/19/19
Yeah, when I came to Alaska in 1968, the reg book for the entire state was 10 pages or so. Now it is darn near that much for each GMU. Plus the ones for permits.
If nothing else send a really nice letter to the state game people. Or stop by a local office if there is one.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 12/20/19
Originally Posted by Chris76
Did you find a book yet. Sorry i forgot to check back and see if you answered.

Yes I did, but thanks for checking back. I should have updated the thread.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: PA hunting regs book 18/19 - 12/20/19
I found one, thanks everyone.
© 24hourcampfire