Home
Posted By: watch4bear Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Chick-fil-A, has finally folded to the LGBTQ hate campaign that has plagued them for years, causing protests and shutdowns of business across the nation.

It all started when founder Dan Cathy, publicly supported California's Proposition 8 in defense of traditional marriage and went downhill from there. Activists have not let up on insisting on boycotts and city-wide bans on the restaurant. Despite these attacks, customer support remained strong.

Chick-fil-A's Chief Operating Officer Tim Tassopoulos has made the decision to cut ties with charitable outlets like the Salvation Army, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and the Paul Anderson Youth Home because they have been targeted by LGBTQ activists for not supporting the activist's preferred gay causes. Tassopoulos told Bisnow, "There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are."

Who they now appears to be spineless virtue-signalers. Chick-fil-A has been, for years, a beacon of sanity in this SJW-guided corporate world and a company that stood by its principles despite terrible opposition, refusing to capitulate to the minority of troublemakers. What changed is unknown. Starting next year, Chick-fil-A will focus its charitable giving on "approved" charities like homelessness and education. You can bet your salary that whatever charitable organizations they choose will be LGBTQ-approved.

What a shame to watch this great company sink under cultural pressure. Its base of Christian customers might not feel as loyal to the brand after watching them sell out to the gay mafia.
“When there is a tension, we want to make sure we’re being clear. We think this is going to be helpful,” Tassopoulos said. “It’s just the right thing to do: to be clear, caring and supportive, and do it in the community.”

Weaseling out of supporting Christian organizations by couching it in words like "caring" and "supportive" doesn't erase the sour taste of betrayal. I hope the thirty pieces of silver was worth it.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/chick-...te-campaign-abandons-christian-charities
Posted By: Craigster Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Sadly follow the money.
Posted By: EdM Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Just another to boycott, right gents?
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
I don't like their sammaches.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Much ado about diddley squat. Before and after, I hasten to add.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
You can't get in one down here, they're so busy.. and popular.

No murders there either, like Popeye's..
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I don't like their sammaches.

Never seen one in the wild.

Saw a Sonic once. It was terrible.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Much ado about diddley squat.

Careful what you wish for. There may come a day you see gay polygamists grin
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Originally Posted by watch4bear
. . . Weaseling out of supporting Christian organizations by couching it in words like "caring" and "supportive" doesn't erase the sour taste of betrayal. I hope the thirty pieces of silver was worth it.

This is exactly what many RINOs want Trump to do. Just back off and play nice with the fascists. Try to be more "caring" and supportive" of ANTIFA and the MS13 gang members who are pouring across the border. And don't tweet so much. It is mean.
Trump eats at McDonalds.
Posted By: Kellywk Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Company is still just about 100% owner by the cathey family. I doubt they’re going to stop supporting causes they believe it but may do it individually instead of under the company name. , i’d Rather they keep the company out politics, take some money from liberals and then the family give it to whoever and what ever they want.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
It's their money, they can give it to whoever they wish.

You dont have to eat there if you dont want to.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Company is still just about 100% owner by the cathey family. I doubt they’re going to stop supporting causes they believe it but may do it individually instead of under the company name. , i’d Rather they keep the company out politics, take some money from liberals and then the family give it to whoever and what ever they want.

That's fine but to publicly capitulate to the insane left is a tremendous loss.
Originally Posted by jnyork

simply brilliant
Posted By: Craigster Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
In-N-Out is a CA company. So far they haven't folded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-N-Out_Burger#/media/File:In-n-out-bible-reference.jpg
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19

Every thing should work like this. Hasbeen
Posted By: hanco Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
They say it ain’t about the money, well, it’s always about the money!!!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Their chicken sandwiches are too salty tasting. IMO
Dont care for em.
Madison street one here in town is always busy.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
So, are they going to open on sundays?
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
They did it to cater to the squeaky left. But of course the left won’t care. So why do it at all?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/18/19
Have you ever driven past one at noon Saturday? Drive-through lines around the block. ALWAYS.

And don't dare go inside!
Posted By: RogueHunter Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Have you ever driven past one at noon Saturday? Drive-through lines around the block. ALWAYS.

And don't dare go inside!

Exactly. They had more business than they could handle before they folded. I think there is another reason.
outlets like the Salvation Army, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and the Paul Anderson Youth Home because they have been targeted by LGBTQ activists for not supporting the activist's preferred gay causes. Tassopoulos told Bisnow, "There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are."

More likely afraid those orgs are going to fold under pressure and not adhere to the high standards Chik-Fil-A has!!

Mike
Posted By: 16bore Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Maybe look at it from a biblical perspective and see if you feel the same....
Posted By: reivertom Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
I agree. The Leftists are NEVER satisfied no matter what is done to appease them. This is really sad.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by Cheesy
They did it to cater to the squeaky left. But of course the left won’t care. So why do it at all?

In the words of the campfire "its just business"
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Satan will seem to win fight after fight but he will be totally crushed in the end...whenever that is.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Satan will seem to win fight after fight but he will be totally crushed in the end...whenever that is.

its just business. Until then, theres free shipping. grin
Posted By: ctsmith Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
The SALVATION ARMY is such a RADICAL group. No more donations from the traders. Unbelievable.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes are great organizations. To publicly withdraw support from such is a ridiculous case of pandering. Who will they support that does better things?

This is leftist progressive virtue signaling. Capitulation. Spineless. Or whatever else you want to call it.

If it was all about business, then it wouldn't make sense because as many have noted, they are packed out already.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dont care for em.

I have nothing against the company. But finally figured out why I don't like their chicken. My wife found their recipe somewhere and copied it at home. They marinate the chicken in pickle juice before breading and cooking. That is the salty taste. I don't care for pickles anyway and always remove the one that comes on the sandwich. I always thought the pickle taste I was getting came from the one that came on the sandwich.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
I can't imagine a business catering to money.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by JMR40
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dont care for em.

I have nothing against the company. But finally figured out why I don't like their chicken. My wife found their recipe somewhere and copied it at home. They marinate the chicken in pickle juice before breading and cooking. That is the salty taste. I don't care for pickles anyway and always remove the one that comes on the sandwich. I always thought the pickle taste I was getting came from the one that came on the sandwich.

I used to get pissed off because they only had one slice of pickle on there. Now I just order their sandwich’s with extra pickles 🤠
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Posted By: EdM Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Amazing that a chicken place matters so???
Originally Posted by EdM

Not to California folks
Posted By: Morewood Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by EdM

Not to California folks

Thank you for keeping abreast of California chicken consumption.
California leads the way don't they grin
Posted By: Morewood Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
I don't wish to become embroiled in a chicken cooking debate.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't wish to become embroiled in a chicken cooking debate.

That's funny, I thought you already offered an opinion grin
Posted By: ingwe Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19

Yeah, and why worry about Homos? Its not like they are going to procreate and take over the world...

The buck stops...in the buck...
Posted By: ingwe Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by ltppowell

The buck stops...in the buck...

I'm pretty sure they can adopt
Posted By: rainshot Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
My wife doesn't like the sandwiches and the places around here are hard to get into they're so busy so I guess they won't miss our business anyway. Our decision has nothing to do with their donations though I do wish they could do whatever they wish without giving the impression they are catering to the leftist pigs.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
Good sandwiches, great customer service, but their waffle fries suck. I eat there maybe twice a year and really don't see what all the fuss is about them.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
I like eating there. Have tried to support them because they are a Christian owned business. As a Christian, I know that we are taught that we're supposed to love everybody, including those who are homosexual. That is one of the hardest things for me to accept......because they are committing one of the worst offences that the Lord told us not to do. I admit that I have no compassion for the LGBTQ crowd, and that's something I may very well have to answer to someday. Anyhow, I'm going to reserve putting forth judgment on Chik-Fil-A until we get more information about this.
Posted By: srwshooter Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
THE FOOD SUCKS,PERIOD
What % of the population is LBGTQ?
Posted By: Bootsfishing Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
If I understand it from what I read, basically their contract ran out of monies promised and now are giving more locally.

https://relevantmagazine.com/curren...RBzB-uGKSmbu6QqCQZjPSOIJRQl_IxJqAjBa6v-I
Maybe “Chik Fila” isn’t donating.....but you can bet damn sure the owners are.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19
They didn't fold. They completely fulfilled their commitments to both organizations and having done so, chose to donate to other groups going forward.

Only a foolish hater of Christians and a lover of gay lunatics would say they folded.
It’s not news worthy unless it’s spun to schit. Here’s the real reason for the article.

“Megan Fox is the author of “Believe Evidence; The Death of Due Process from Salome to #MeToo.” Follow on Twitter @MeganFoxWriter”

Nothing more, nothing less.

We’re talking about 4% of the population and 250,000 fast food restaurants.

Chik Fil A has 2,363 stores, McDonalds has 37,241.

Who gives a rats phuqqin ass what Chik Fil A does?

Oh wait....a bunch a mentally ill people and some idiot selling a book. People want to fight a big dog so they think they are a big dog. Aka North Korea vs. USA. You think because some college campus “banned” a restaurant that is reflects what the campus thinks, or what the handful of wanna-be-need-to-belongs thinks?

Go to a City council meeting and see who “speaks”. 99% of them are idiots with nothing else to do but seek attention.
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Chik-fil-A folds - 11/19/19

No one is disputing that. The point of the discussion is that who they give or don't give their money to may influence whether or not someone wants to eat there.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50466038
© 24hourcampfire