Home
BREAKING: Trump Made Unannounced Stop at Walter Reed Hospital — “Worrisome and Unusual” – Rumblings of Stomach Problems, Potential Food Poisoning

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...l-rumblings-of-potential-food-poisoning/
Posted By: Dess Re: Was President Trump Poisoned? - 11/19/19
Didn't they clean the fridge after the previous tenants moved out of public housing?
I would not be surprised!
They got to Epstein in prison, so it wouldn't surprise me. They know they cant beat him in a fair election...
Never Trump Republican predicts surprise Walter Reed visit an ‘excuse’ to resign for ‘health reason’

Conservative pundit Cheri Jacobus suggested the visit was a political move to tee up Trump’s resignation — and pardoning.

She said Trump is “getting his annual physical 3 months early is so he can quickly resign for alleged ‘health reasons’ now that he’s guilty as hell and has nowhere left to run and hide.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/ne...t-an-excuse-to-resign-for-health-reason/
mesican lettuce from McDonalds probably.
Maybe Melania gave him a 4 hour blue pill.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Never Trump Republican predicts surprise Walter Reed visit an ‘excuse’ to resign for ‘health reason’

Conservative pundit Cheri Jacobus suggested the visit was a political move to tee up Trump’s resignation — and pardoning.

She said Trump is “getting his annual physical 3 months early is so he can quickly resign for alleged ‘health reasons’ now that he’s guilty as hell and has nowhere left to run and hide.”

That's about the most BS story I've ever read.

Holy Crap. Those idiots vote too...

I'd come way closer to believing that someone tried to poison him than to believe he's gonna run from the coup.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
mesican lettuce from McDonalds probably.

Pretty much lives on Big Macs don't he? Could be.
That's about the most BS story I've ever read.

Holy Crap. Those idiots vote too...

I'd come way closer to believing that someone tried to poison him than to believe he's gonna run from the coup.

He wouldn't leave us hanging would he RB? He's not taking any pay, but still.
Then there's this.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/trumps-taster-poisoned/
Pence is next, Nancy wants to be the first female president.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Pence is next, Nancy wants to be the first female president.

They need to get rid go the President before they worry about Pence.
Nancy will die before she is president. Every morning they wonder if she will wake up.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Nancy will die before she is president. Every morning they wonder if she will wake up.

That ain't stopping Ruth.
Pence is Establishment. If he becomes President he will blend right in with the DC Swamp. The establishment swamp created him so they can control him.

The Democrats and RINOs have nothing to fear from a President Pence.
It's been widely reported that Trump complained to the doctors that his vagina hurt from being abused by the democrats like he was a bitch.
It's been widely reported

post a link
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
It's been widely reported that Trump complained to the doctors that his vagina hurt from being abused by the democrats like he was a bitch.

Reported by whom? Got some links?
Really ladder boy??? Best you have got you cowardly wuss???

Back to your bong stupid.
The Wall Street Journal reported that doctors surgically removed Adam Schiff's boot from Trump's neck.
The Wall Street Journal reported that doctors surgically removed Adam Schiff's boot from Trump's neck.

Did you see this?

Losers Losing Again.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

More than likely it would be to remove Trump’s foot outta Schitt For Brains ass.
More crickets. More democrat lies and fake news.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Cowards usually believe everyone else would run just like they would.

Is your Mangina bothering you today Jeff?

Go back to your bong now dumbass...
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Did you see this?

Losers Losing Again.

The SC issued an administrative stay so they can consider whether to accept Trump's appeal from the Court of Appeals.. If they deny review the tax returns go to congress. If they accept the case they will make a ruling in June one way or another.

Same with Trump's appeal on the New York grand jury case.

Enjoy your administrative stay, fella. You've got that going for you.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Is your Mangina bothering you today Jeff?

Go back to your bong now dumbass...

He's extra TDS today, The SC ruled Trumps tax returns stay sealed.

RollingBlunder was wrong again.

But he is consistent grin

You were wrong again Turdhead, Trump whooped your ass for the 100th time.

Don't be to upset, you should be used to losing, Again..........

But he is consistent grin

I will give him that,
BREAKING: Trump Made Unannounced Stop at Walter Reed Hospital — “Worrisome and Unusual” – Rumblings of Stomach Problems, Potential Food Poisoning

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...l-rumblings-of-potential-food-poisoning/

Q knows...trust the plan......

You were wrong again Turdhead, Trump whooped your ass for the 100th time.

Don't be to upset, you should be used to losing, Again..........

You have to give Rollingturd credit. He’s 100% wrong 100% of the time. Those statistics are astounding. Must be all the hippie lettuce or bong water he consumes. Either way he’s a dumbass...
It's been widely reported that I really like little boys. A lot. But not as much as I loved Grandma's old milk cow.

Damn.

You are a sick puppy.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Oh no!

Don't let Jim Conrad see that.
He gets all wound up about rolling poop!
Probly ate at KFC.
Posted By: Dess Re: Was President Trump Poisoned? - 11/19/19
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Probly ate at KFC.

Is the Secret Service up to the challenge if he goes to Popeye's for a chicken sammich?
McDonalds....
I was thinking the Popeye’s chicken sammich the kid was shown making in the back over a trash can.
And yet again RollingBlunder runs away like the little coward we all know he is.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

I heard 3 yrs ago Hill had one foot in hell.

When are they going to remove the fear of Trump from your skull cap so your brain can get some blood?
The Wall Street Journal reported that doctors surgically removed Donald Trump’s boot from Adam Schitt’s ass.

Also reported that Nancy Pelosi was required to lick trump’s boots.

Swalwell approves and farts in response
Originally Posted by ironbender
The Wall Street Journal reported that doctors surgically removed Donald Trump’s boot from Adam Schitt’s ass.

Also reported that Nancy Pelosi was required to lick trump’s boots.

Further reports were she enjoyed. Trump OTOH, although amused, didn't.
And yet again RollingBlunder runs away like the little coward we all know he is.

Gals like her oughta be scared chitless if Trump is assassinated and they start a revolution.....

The silent majority will heard.
Posted By: TomT Re: Was President Trump Poisoned? - 11/19/19
The LIEberals have been trying everything to get rid of President Trump since Nov. 16.

“Puzzy grabbing”
“Racist”
“Russia collusion”
“Crooked business deals”
now it’s a Ukrainian phone call

“Impeach”, “impeach” “impeach”. Like spoiled children who don’t get their way! And the LIBEral, propaganda machine is in full swing, with their “news” reports, fancy graphics, reporting how devastating all of the drummed up charges against the POTUS are.

LIEberal Democrats DON’T care about America! All you need know is they want open, unchecked immigration, AND want those same criminal immigrants to have voting rights! That right there is telling.

For all of the above reasons (even if this story is BS), it wouldn’t surprise me one bit IF they tried to eliminate our President one way or another. Any attempt should be followed by a quick trial, and public hangings! -TomT

They can't touch him.

But, they obviously aren't through with you, you stupid chkunt.

What a load of unadulterated bullscchhitt. A complete fabrication spawned by oxygen thieves in stage 4 Trump Derangement Syndrome. President Trump and his vast support team are going to in all practicality eliminate the DIMocRAT party.

Got a link?
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

What a load of unadulterated bullscchhitt. A complete fabrication spawned by oxygen thieves in stage 4 Trump Derangement Syndrome. President Trump and his vast support team are going to in all practicality eliminate the DIMocRAT party.

...but she is a Conservative Republican, what about those that are involved in this Coup?
The day they murder my President is the day I visit every lieberal I know. And you should too.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Probly ate at KFC.

That'd do it!
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

...but she is a Conservative Republican, what about those that are involved in this Coup?

She's look great with a load of 00 buck in the face.
RollingBlunder had to go to the emergency room this AM and get his head removed from his ass.

Well see if it worked later today........
© 24hourcampfire