Home
Posted By: jaguartx Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
[video:youtube][/video]
Well, if he says he didn't mean to, then it's okay.
Lying to Congress.
No one ever goes to jail for that!
Oh wait.......
Is there a summary? Not watching a 32 minute video.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Lying to Congress.
Oh wait.......

Stone is looking at 50 years, though.
Jaguartx: I agree with your contention of perjury, completely!
When/if proof comes to light then this manchurian candidate schittbird should be Court Martialed and then prosecuted criminally!
He wasn't the only schittbird lying through his teeth today the drug addled metro-sexual adam schitt was lying like he enjoyed it all day today.
He should be prosecuted as well but alas I am being to optimistic I fear.
I saw it live and my first thought seeing him (vindman) lying was "you are nothing but a common criminal - caught now in your own web of deceit"!
Screw him and all the other "never-Trumpers" he conspired/rode in with.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: boatammo Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
+1
Posted By: JeffA Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by ironbender

I went in almost 4 minutes and the dude had yet to address the topic but was still babbling.

3 x by 10.4 min, iron.

Also, at 12:50 is video of a Ukranian official explaining how they helped Hillary. It's an informative preview of revelations to come.

Ha. Great stuff at 24 min where the DOJ has released files re the schiettstorm of Stzroks wifes finding out about his Page affair and his and Pages panicked discourse following. Prolly not interesting as most stuff on TV though.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by JeffA

I went in almost 4 minutes and the dude had yet to address the topic but was still babbling.

Which is why I don't watch this crap. If you have a point make it; don't drag me through a bunch of crap to get to it. Life's too short.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Where's Barr?

Why has he not been fired?

Never mind.

I never watch these narcissistic nerds.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

I never watch these narcissistic nerds.

Within those 3 1/2 minutes I watched I learned two things, first he was depending on prayer to get his building contractor to complete his bathroom remodel. Second, I learned I didn't give a rats azz what his opinion might be on any other topic.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...one-of-vindmans-outrageous-claims-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ker-liar-and-could-not-be-trusted-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ent-zelensky-to-stay-out-of-us-politics/
Originally Posted by steve4102
Where's Barr?

Never mind.

While he is hanging himself?

It is pretty funny hearing about the new DOJ stepping on Stzroks nuts by opening his philandering problems up to the world while he is suing the govt over his job.

Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Lying to Congress.
Oh wait.......

Schiff does it every time he opens his mouth yet still slithers about freely.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Where's Barr?

Never mind.

While he is hanging himself?

It is pretty funny hearing about the new DOJ stepping on Stzroks nuts by opening his philandering problems up to the world while he is suing the govt over his job.

Now why would Barr do such a thing?

Making public comments voicing his personal opinions about an individual that is suing his dept. leads to what?

Being forced to recuse himself from any and all matters involving Strzrok and all the FBI criminals associated with him?
Posted By: yukon254 Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
I watched his whole testimony, what a pompous piece of dung that guy is. He really thinks highly of himself. Then later Sarah Carter reported that she had talked to some of his commanding officers and turns out he has been reprimanded several times for running down the US while in uniform. His boss Tim Morrisons testimony was far more credible. Adam Shift was so mad at times yesterday I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Vindman's own previous CO has stated in writing that he is not a true military officer but instead a political activist in uniform. He was reprimanded for his indiscretions while in Ukraine. He needs to be hit hard with the UCMJ. He's a treasonous little beast and should be deported.
Originally Posted by yukon254
I watched his whole testimony, what a pompous piece of dung that guy is. He really thinks highly of himself. Then later Sarah Carter reported that she had talked to some of his commanding officers and turns out he has been reprimanded several times for running down the US while in uniform. His boss Tim Morrisons testimony was far more credible. Adam Shift was so mad at times yesterday I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

Too Late!
Posted By: mathman Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by yukon254

Too Late!

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
I thought it was okay for Democrats to lie.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
I just wish every time Nunes or another Republican referred to the Whistleblower, they would call him the "so-called" Whistleblower. The Dems have been allowed to use a partisan hack to launch this whole thing, now he has disappeared and he will not even be forced to testify......out him and show him for what he is!
Posted By: deltakid Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Graham has said he will testify in the Senate, or it's going nowhere
Originally Posted by JamesJr

They do too. If you dont believe it just ask one on the fire. I will guarantee any which answer will lie.
Posted By: rte Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by rainshot
Vindman's own previous CO has stated in writing that he is not a true military officer but instead a political activist in uniform. He was reprimanded for his indiscretions while in Ukraine. He needs to be hit hard with the UCMJ. He's a treasonous little beast and should be deported.

"A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat "star witness" Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman "really talked up" President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he "verbally reprimanded" Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. "Do not let the uniform fool you," Hickman wrote. "He is a political activist in uniform."

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of (sic) uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American's falsely thinking they're exceptional, when he said, "He [Obama] is working on that now." And he said it w/a snide 'I know a secret' look on his face. I honestly don't know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama's plan, etc., I'd had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I'll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself.

The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as [2013]. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14295701/1
Posted By: RickyD Re: Vindman perjures himself - 11/20/19
Originally Posted by JamesJr

And muslimes
© 24hourcampfire