Home
Rush just reported that Ken Starr, as a Fox contributor, just said it is time for the The Turtle and other Senators to make the trek over to the White House and tell Trump he has to resign.

RUSH HAS RETRACTED THIS STATEMENT - SEE BELOW
I'll take that to mean RBG must be going downhill fast.
Ken Starr is a jackass. He needs to just go away.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I'll take that to mean RBG must be going downhill fast.

smile
I missed that part. Have to rewind to see that. Funny to say that before the right has a chance to rebut. From what I have seen so far nothing Sondland has said was direct knowledge, but what he thought.
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Fox daytime talent and “analysts” getting their marching orders from young Murdoch and Paul (Rat) Ryan.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
The same Ken Starr who oversaw a culture of rape and sexual assault at Baylor and did nothing?
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
The same Ken Starr who oversaw a culture of rape and sexual assault at Baylor and did nothing?

Yes, one in the same.
That is not what he said.... He said the evidence what just to muddled to be beyond reasonable doubt IF you take Sonland's "guessing".. as verbatim
Originally Posted by jorgeI
That is not what he said.... He said the evidence what just to muddled to be beyond reasonable doubt IF you take Sonland's "guessing".. as verbatim

Jorge, are you saying Rush did not say what I wrote in the OP?
Rush just corrected himself.

Ken Starr was quoting Schiff.

Rush didn't hear that part and misunderstood Starr.

Rush just retracted his original statement saying he was incorrect. He just played the audio, where Star asked a question, (after hearing Sondland's testimony) . . . "are the Senators now going to make the trip down to the White House (to ask for President's resignation) like they did with Richard Nixon? I don't think they will."
This is all crazy anyway. Why can't we make conditions on the millions of dollars in aid we give other countries? If there are no conditions I want to go to the WH and get my 400 million! Every dollar of foreign aid we give out comes with pay to play.
Originally Posted by rickt300
This is all crazy anyway. Why can't we make conditions on the millions of dollars in aid we give other countries? If there are no conditions I want to go to the WH and get my 400 million! Every dollar of foreign aid we give out comes with pay to play.

Exactly.

If Barry or Hildog did it they’d have no problem and say that they were acting as wise advocates for the American people and our interests.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yes, the same Starr who oversaw the investigation of the Vince Foster "suicide." I heard him interviewed about that several months ago and he poo pooed all accusations that Foster did NOT commit suicide. Said there were pools of blood around his head (although detectives and park police couldn't find but a few drops), said the untraceable parts revolver used was "known" to be Foster's, that it was obvious the "suicide" took place right where Foster's body was found, etc., etc., etc.

Un Huh.

Yeah, ol' Deep State Starr is extremely reliable. shocked

L.W.
I wouldn't trust Starr as far as I could throw him......he's a swamper from way back.
There’s not much anyone living inside the beltway can tell me that I will believe without serious fact checking. Maybe that is the plan to make patriots doubt their government. It certainly seems that the federal bureaucracies have their own pensions at heart instead of the best interests of our country. If the FBI is so pure, why haven’t there been mass resignations.
Hanco gets the award for best reply.......
Originally Posted by rte

Truth. Schiefty said it was time for Rs to meet with Trump and do the deed.
Originally Posted by hanco

Hey, she has a sixpack.

I wonder what that cost her.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rte

Truth. Schiefty said it was time for Rs to meet with Trump and do the deed.

Righ, because Schitt knows that a formal Impeachment trial will expose extreme corruption by both Democrats and Republicans and neither party can afford such.

So, he is now asking the Republicans in the Senate to do what he, the House Democrats and the DC Bureaucrats cannot.

This is what they did to Nixon, bash the shcit out of him to the point where the public could no longer support him. Once he lost public support, he lost Republican support.

The difference here is that President Trump is not losing public support, but actually gaining support.

This puts the Republicans between a rock and a hard place. They want President Trump gone just as much as the Democrats and the DC Establishment, but their constituents do not. Do they support President Trump and expose their own corruption, support President Trump and undo decades of SOP policies that lined their own pockets with Billions of taxpayer dollars, support President Trump and be banished from the DC Elite parties, social clubs and good ol boy clubs, Support President Trump and be called really bad and poopy names by the media nd the late night crowd, or do they do what they did to Nixon and abandon President Trump which will ultimately destroy the Republican Party forever.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hanco

Hey, she has a sixpack.

I wonder what that cost her.

Looks like more than the shirt off her back!
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Yes, the same Starr who oversaw the investigation of the Vince Foster "suicide." I heard him interviewed about that several months ago and he poo pooed all accusations that Foster did NOT commit suicide. Said there were pools of blood around his head (although detectives and park police couldn't find but a few drops), said the untraceable parts revolver used was "known" to be Foster's, that it was obvious the "suicide" took place right where Foster's body was found, etc., etc., etc.

Un Huh.

Yeah, ol' Deep State Starr is extremely reliable. shocked

L.W.

I worked quite a few suicides as a paramedic. The most successful form of suicide is a guy shooting himself in the head.
There is massive blood flow to the brain. When a person is shot through the head there is massive bleeding.
I have seen where a guy laid down on the grass, or on his sofa, and shot himself in the head, we got there 20 minutes later, there would always be a pile of blood next to his head. The blood gushes out and coagulates, it looks like chocolate pudding.

I have seen a blood pile six inches high in cases like this.

Vince Foster had a few drops of blood near his head. I don't know if he shot himself, I don't know who pulled the trigger. But I know that he wasn't shot at the spot where the body was found. He was shot somewhere else and moved to that park.
© 24hourcampfire