Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
Posted By: hanco Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I thought this would be about Van Halen
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
Originally Posted by hanco
I thought this would be about Van Halen

Naturally, you did.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I had an art teacher I'm still in love with. She was drop dead gorgeous.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
For all the waldo,s.
LOL!!!
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I was a HS senior then and remember the day I walked into Tanya Woodford's classroom. laugh laugh laugh

She looked like Liz Taylor only better.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
Funny but they could have chose a female teacher with a few more curves in the right places .
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
We had a music teacher - Mrs Fisher she and her husband weren't having sex because they weren't trying to have a child ? ----Yeah ?

She got pregnant by one of two guys - school boys - the husband came to the school and tried to sort it all out - that's how the lads names surfaced .

Their names - roy dick and roger sexton - true story .

I wanted to make beautiful love to roy dicks younger sister annette dick whom i nicknamed anita dick smile i just didn't get around to it . All very nice folks/friends .
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I had at least a dozen female teachers who were bonafide heartbreakers from the time I was in the sixth grade.

Lordy.
Hottest teacher I can recall was our gym teacher. I remember her name, but won't say it here. She used to give us boys a thrill by working out to The Bee Gees, mainly Stayin Alive. She'd disco dance during her free periods to it as exercise in the gym/basketball court, which was visible to four classrooms in the building. She was accused of having sex with a senior, and as soon as he graduated, she quit and married him, which action seemed to clear her of any criminal liability.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
Weren't no hot ones in all my schools.

They either looked like angela lansbury or that skeleton lady in the rocking chair at the bates motel.

Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
That girl had a thick NJ accent, right?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Yeah, I noticed that too.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
We had a pool at our school and the hawt gym teacher used to give lessons in her one-piece bathing suit.

It was a good thing the water was cold when she was demonstrating leg stretches and kicking strokes.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

The show came from New Yalk, maybe that's why.
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I had a 1st grade teacher that was young and hot. Too bad I was too young to appreciate all that. The rest, old and scary looking.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
My 4th grade teacher was drop dead gorgeous, when I was in 7th grade she died from Breast cancer, that was the first time I had ever heard of cancer. I didn't like it then either.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
Miss Janet Thompson, 10th grade social studies. I didn't learn a thing. I had boners in her class you could crack walnuts with.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
Ours were mostly old have.
They hired a good looking one my senior year,
meanest bitch in the building.

The gym teacher was cute, as was the Spanish teacher
but they were Fur Traders.

They kept it hid, but people guessed,
now you see them out together.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I've mentioned that I grew up in a small town and was kin to just about everyone, well that includes about 1/2 the schools teachers. One of my teachers, who was kinfolks, taught my Dad in the early 40's and me in the late 60's. There were no, none, zero, zilch, hawt teachers at my school.
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
My seventh grade teacher was a good looking young woman. A year or two later I worked at the local paper where her husband was the editor. My job was to process film and develop photographs. One day I ran across a couple of topless photos of his wife, my seventh grade teacher. Over 40 years later I still remember them in great detail.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
It seems that back in the day school boards had the good sense not to distract hormone crazed teenage boys by hiring hot young female teachers. Apparently political correctness has overridden that very sensible practice, and the anecdotes related here demonstrate the consequences. Wouldn't want to discriminate against females just because they are attractive - nah.

Paul
Posted By: Windfall Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
For an over sexed Scorpio 8th grader, being assigned into Miss Gingraw's 8th grade English class was akin to winning the junior high lottery. Blond and blue and the runner up to Miss Michigan the year before. At that stage in my life I probably needed a rubber room instead of a classroom. Miss G. had it all going on and she knew it. She would wear nearly socially unacceptable plunging neck line blouses and drape herself over our desks for peek-a-boobies. Never learned much English in that class, but that teacher sure made some mammary memories. Talk about a lust for life, it was sure a lust for something and someone.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I was at Chamblee High School in Atlanta in 1965. I had a really good looking Geometry teacher, blonde, 22 years old and a nice figure, Miss Rossiter.

I was a little 14 year old tenth grader. We had a senior football player who was about 6-4 and 225, he looked like he was 24 years old.
We took our two week Christmas break, and in January, Miss Rossiter was gone! We had a new male teacher.

The scoop was that Miss Rossiter had been "dating" the big football player. The principal and vice principal called her in to the office on December 16 and told her it was time for her to find another job. She took the hint, and moved out of state.
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I have grandkids in elementary school and enjoy having to pick them up at school to "GAZE" at the young things teaching school today.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
2nd grade. Miss Funinaka did it for me. Never really grew out of it.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
2nd grade Miss Messenbaugh. She had ample cleavage and us boys nick named her Big Mess in her Bra!
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
Our 26 year old 8th grade English teacher had worked as a Playboy Bunny during her college years and still carried a little bunny charm on her bracelet. Used to wear relatively low cut scoop necklines and I believe she had the most kids going up to her desk to ask questions - and stand slightly above her looking down while doing so - than any other teacher I can recall.
Posted By: shaman Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
I was the DOS Operating System guru at the local community college. I'd been teaching the course for about 4 years. My divorce was going to be final in mid-november. The quarter started Nov 1. The first night, I saw a nice looking chick making cow eyes at me. She laughed at all my jokes. When it came time to go home, she managed to hop on the same elevator and by the time it'd gone 4 floors, she'd told me her whole life story.

Fast forward to the night before the midterm. Said chick comes up to me before class. She has a serious problem and needs to talk to me. I figure she's trying to weasel out of the midterm, but I'm willing to listen. The two of us adjourned to the snack bar after class.

"I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I can do is think of you. " she blurts out as soon as we sit down.

Much later I'm retelling my boss, the dean, the story.

". . . what did you say?"

"I said, quick trying to suck up. You need to take the midterm." I answered.

"Good for you." he replied. This fellow became my hunting buddy for the past decade, the most honorable SuperCore. "So what are you going to do?"

"Don't you think I should at least wait until the end of the quarter to date her?" I asked.

"Suit yourself," he said. "I'd just go for it."

"BOSS!"

"You say she's gorgeous?" he asked. "Find out if she wants to take my COBOL class next quarter.

We met for coffee around Christmas. I mentioned that I was having a New Years Party.

15 minutes to Midnight on New Year's Eve, she showed up at my door with all her worldly possessions. She's never left. That was 1996. This is how I met honorable #2 wife, KYHillChick. She's a whole month older than me, so I tell her I was just helpless coyote bait

Posted By: Fugawe Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
No hot teachers but there was a young lady who worked in the superintendent's office who made our knees weak.
She usually wore very low necklines and was impossibly gorgeous.

"I don't feel tardy". That line always cracks me up.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Hot For Teacher - 11/21/19
COBOL?

Still teaching COBOL in '96?

Only decent one was a 10th grade (freshman?) English teacher, married, but plenty good enough to daydream to.

I never had a chance with that one though. Got kicked out of her class and sent to the Principal's office for eating in her class. Crow baits (Corn Nuts). I still have to eat every few hours and her class was at one of those times of the day. She took the first bag I had on my desk, yelled at me, walked back up to her desk. I pulled the other bag out and started loudly munching away. Pizzed her right off, loudly banished me to seek punishment. Principal dude asked if I'd been caught smoking again, we were on a first name basis by then I think. Probably had me sit there until the bell rang for my punishment.

But, the teacher was kinda hot.

To end the story, we had to do a presentation in class for our final grade. My buddy Harvey, also not on her favorites list, presented how to make the perfect baloney sammich (I saw that word pizzes someone off on the other thread)..........................I did my presentation on how to eat the perfect baloney sammich. I'm just that kind of guy.

Geno

PS, we did have one young nun in Catholic school. Wore an all white outfit, different than the other penguins. Way younger and gave us pubescent boys lots to wonder about just what was under that uniform.
© 24hourcampfire