Home
Or other? Just curious if any of you Texas guys know. Doesn't really matter... Not sure why but I find him the most interesting musician I've heard in a long time. I truly had to look it up to see if he was old or new.
I like his sound and style. Damn near all the good country music is coming out of Texas anymore.
Him, Charlie Robinson, Shinyribs/The Gourds, Randy Rogers, Ryan Bingham..... I can't wait to get back out there in February.
Add Cody Jinks to your list.

Charlie Robinson has retired. Health/ throat / voice problems i think.
Post up yer favorite Charlie Crockett song.

Never heard of him.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Been a fan of Cody Jinks since I heard his version of "wish you were here"
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Post up yer favorite Charlie Crockett song.

Never heard of him.

Even better
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Didn't know that.... Loving county, my home town, New year's day.....damn he's awesome.
I thought Tubbs was the black dude...
Gotta love a pastel pink suit with a seafoam green V-neck t-shirt.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Even better

nice shots of Silverton and Ouray in there
Jamestown Ferry came up in the feed so I clicked on it.

My kind of music.

Not the biggest Cody Jinks fan if I honest.......
White as a cotton patch?
Interesting thread here, as I heard that "Valley" song on the radio the other day. We have a low power, commercial free station here that has the most eclectic selection of music I've about ever heard in one place (Other than in my house/car). Played that song and I was intrigued as they don't announce the artists or much else. Just music. I love a song with some twang, so I'm glad you put it up for us to hear.

Geno
Interview explaining some of his background:

Geno
Cool song their by that Troubadours band Jim,

But that gal on the album cover needs to eat a bit more and grow a heinie.

Geno
Pretty picky for a Californian....
Turnpike troubadours makes great music. I think they are still taking time off. One of the lead members is fighting demons.

I'm not originally from this State. And the 1/4 Sicilian blood has me wanting some roundness in my women. Can't trust a truly skinny woman to make a proper pot of pasta you know.

Geno
I wonder about Charley Crockett's medallion. I'm sure there's some kind of story or meaning there.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Or other? Just curious if any of you Texas guys know. Doesn't really matter... Not sure why but I find him the most interesting musician I've heard in a long time. I truly had to look it up to see if he was old or new.
I like his sound and style. Damn near all the good country music is coming out of Texas anymore.
Him, Charlie Robinson, Shinyribs/The Gourds, Randy Rogers, Ryan Bingham..... I can't wait to get back out there in February.

Looks to be mostly white.
Oh, he's good!
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I'm not originally from this State. And the 1/4 Sicilian blood has me wanting some roundness in my women. Can't trust a truly skinny woman to make a proper pot of pasta you know.

Geno

Opa!
Say this thread last night and watched a couple of videos. Had never seen or heard of him. Left here and went to Utube and every page I clicked on had Charlie Crockett videos on it. Yep, they's tracking.
© 24hourcampfire