Home
Since his workout.

No teams have called, or shown any interest in Krapdick.

Laughing....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...alled-colin-kaepernick-qb-nov-16-workout
Nobody likes to touch schit........

No interest in [bleep] Koonta Kinte? Hard to imagine.
He mostly just [bleep] himself.
"I've been ready for three years,'' Kaepernick said. "I've been denied for three years. We all know why I came out here. [I] showed it today in front of everybody. We have nothing to hide. So we're waiting for the 32 owners, 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running. Stop running from the truth. Stop running from the people."

"The people" don't play quarterback, Einstein. Nobody wants your bs infecting their team. Now go away.
Yep, he, and the likes of him, have generated my zero interest in the NFL. I have not watched a NFL game in three years.
You are apparently not alone, Lennie. The TV guys no longer do wide shots of the stadium crowds - because there aren't any. Stadiums are so empty you'd think it was NASCAR.

Except at Lambeau, of course. ALWAYS sold out.

As for the dipschit in question, the blame rests with Kaeper's Capers, nobody else.
After he swapped locations at the last minute can blame the teams. Continues to amaze me how stupid a human can be.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
After he swapped locations at the last minute can blame the teams. Continues to amaze me how stupid a human can be.

He doesn't seem to realize that the teams aren't signing him because they don't think he can do the job physically, it's because he's a constant source of controversy and trouble. Changing locations at the last minute just reinforced that perception.
Ding ding ding! Winner.

Natman, not Kaper.
He got his settlement, no go away!
He burnt his last bridge. I'm sure 70% of the American people know that. Actually 100% of American people. The other 30% are creatures from the pit of Hell.
"I've been ready for three years,'' Kaepernick said. "I've been denied for three years. We all know why I came out here. [I] showed it today in front of everybody. We have nothing to hide. So we're waiting for the 32 owners, 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running. Stop running from the truth. Stop running from the people."

Reminding the owners that he's entitled to play quarterback. I hope his brain trust is working cheap.
Kaepernick offends me because of his behavior to our national anthem......he offends me because of his lack of smarts on the football field......and he offends me simply to look at him.

When I want to be entertained I prefer people with skills, talent or some credible asset.....he fails on all of these things.

That's mostly Nike's fault. Giving an foolish person millions of dollars tells them they are brilliant and can do no wrong. Nike was playing the lieberal mindset and Kaepernick was their pawn.

He better start being a bit frugal with his money. There won't be much more coming in until he can draw SS.
If you think you are going to be a leader, you'd best know where you are leading to.
If he would compare his NFL career with Roger Staubach's, and adjust his, but I don't think he is that bright.
Crapperdick, has not GENERATED zero interest from me...

HE NEVER HAD ANY INTEREST FROM ME...

anything he's even on, I turn it off immediately....

you don't like the country that gave you so much, as in his case....

he can go back to the middle east with his Muslim G.F., where he can screw goats the rest of his life...
Originally Posted by natman

He doesn't seem to realize that the teams aren't signing him because they don't think he can do the job physically, it's because he's a constant source of controversy and trouble. Changing locations at the last minute just reinforced that perception.

He hasn't had any real world game time in 3 years. There is nothing to compare him too. I don't know if he could have played Canadian football or semi pro somewhere to showcase what little skills he has but he hasn't made the effort. He hasn't shown any heart for the game.

Being on a crusade is never ever going to work in the NFL. He will never be a team player and the owners know it.

He can eat a cargo container full of dix for all I care.
He went down the suck slide. And then rather than ask for guidance, he played the race card. He is pitiable.
You mean this guy? A "dickhead" for sure.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Kaepernick has generated zero interest

Couldn't happen to a better fellow.
Ranked 63 of 50 QBs.
Maybe it wasn't really about the NFL:

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/11/21/nike-release-colin-kaepernicks-signature-shoe-december/

Nike is about to unveil its new Colin Kaepernick branded shoe just in time for Christmas, according to reports.
The new shoe is set to roll out in December for the 2019 Christmas season, Yahoo News reported on Thursday.

Nike introduced a Kaepernick “Icon” jersey last year and reported selling out of the item almost immediately. The “Icon” jersey sold for $150 apiece when introduced in 2018.

Nike never did report just how many jerseys were part of the original run. Similarly, the sportswear maker will not say how many Kaepernick shoes will hit the market next month.

Kaepernick’s close friend, Carolina Panthers player Eric Reid, recently posted a photo apparently showing the new shoe design.
kapthedick is washed up trash
A team would be nuts to hire this guy to play football. If a team wants to swim in woke politics, have at it.

The last two years K played, his body language said that he did not want to play football anymore. I'm not coaching guru but could see that from watching him. Race baiting was a way to escape football without being fired for lackadaisical play, and open a martyr job post football.

K is following the career plan he mapped out. The workout was nothing but a way to get in front of the cameras that had forgotten him, and then accuse others of being racist for not hiring him. And as said, try to sell a few more of his Nike shoes.
He suffers from delusions of adequacy.
Epstein didn't kill himself but Kaepernick sure did............
He isn't playing because of the refusing to stand thing, he isn't playing because he is another example of a Negro QB who's only qualification was that he is a Negro. While there have been some decent Black QB's, the fact of the matter is that the really great ones have all been White.....and that grates at the ass of the ESPN crowd who would love nothing better than to see a Negro come along that was better than Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers.

I really believe that some of them thought Kaepernick would be that Negro. How stupid could they be.......lol. He can't find a team that wants him because those teams know he can't play worth a chit.
PR stunt from the get-go. He’s got zero interest in trying to make a comeback. If he did he wouldn’t have moved the “work out” away from the scouts, let alone his choice of clothing.
Just keeping his name in the mind of the public, and keeping his image on more Shoe and clothing adds overseas. Most Americans know he’s a fraud, but in some places he’s a hero for the oppressed. He’s worth a few bucks to Nike, but other than that...
If he had talent as a QB, he’d have never left. Look at some of the dirtbags who would be in jail without their talent for playing a game. Making touchdowns far outweighs making trouble.
7mm
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Epstein didn't kill himself but Kaepernick sure did............

Laughing!
Originally Posted by RickyD

That's mostly Nike's fault. Giving an foolish person millions of dollars tells them they are brilliant and can do no wrong. Nike was playing the lieberal mindset and Kaepernick was their pawn.

He better start being a bit frugal with his money. There won't be much more coming in until he can draw SS.

Nah. NIKE will continue to throw money at this idiot.
They LOVE them some Negros.
And why would he.
Fugging black version of sideshow Bob from the simpsons.
Maybe he can get a job doing commercials for Q- Tips.
If he actually wanted a job in the NFL, he would get a haircut, call a press conference, and tell the world that he was really sorry for disrespecting the American flag. He would say that this is the most just country in the world and that all he wanted to do was make it more just. He would say that he now realized his mistake. He would say that never again would he do anything but stand at attention when the anthem was played. Then he would take questions.

He does not want a job in the NFL. All he wants is atention.
Unbelievable how Nike's stock has gone up since they signed him.
Total NFL games started over 6 years = 64
Wins 32
Losses 32
Percentage 50%

Last year played 2016
Games started 12
Wins 2
Losses 10

Basically, he was a mid-level fill-in starter for his entire career outside of one interesting season. He allowed himself to get worse and worse over time, to the point that he was benched in his final season for none other than Blaine Gabbert. He isn't wanted because owners don't think that he will win for them. They could care less about his political "stance" one way or the other so long as he would win games.
He and Ozero are both living proof that even halfbreed blacks can't make the cut.
I don't remember him being that good when he played. A 3 year lay-off and 3 more years of college quarterbacks entering the league sure hasn't improved his chances of playing again. I think he's done.
Originally Posted by 257heaven

This whole sideshow with the workout was just a publicity stunt that Nike likely put him up to.
If this was really about him wanting to play football, don't you think he'd have hooked up with a CFL team or a semi-pro team somewhere? This ain't about football. It's about him trying to stay relevant and stir racial relations any way he can as he gets more and more desperate. He dug his own grave. Let him lay in it.
I only saw a short clip of his workout but he overshot his receiver on his pass
He will sell a lot of shoes and clothes to the hate America crowd. That will keep his wallet nice and fat.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If he actually wanted a job in the NFL, he would get a haircut, call a press conference, and tell the world that he was really sorry for disrespecting the American flag. He would say that this is the most just country in the world and that all he wanted to do was make it more just. He would say that he now realized his mistake. He would say that never again would he do anything but stand at attention when the anthem was played. Then he would take questions.

He does not want a job in the NFL. All he wants is attention.

Couldn't agree more...
He should go shine shoes at the airport...not mine tho...
Well...........bye!!!!
KK's loss = MAGA. - hear me out.

Anyone here doubt that if BHO were president he would be weighing in on this to perpetuate divisiveness? He NEVER missed an opportunity.

It isn't much of a stretch for me to think KK might have been strong armed in to some team and the move celebrated in the media?

No?

To KK-.....and surprised I haven't seen the meme yet (but bet its coming) , to quote Curly Bill " Well. Bye!"

Apologies to Hanco - I now see you beat me to it. :-)
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

This whole sideshow with the workout was just a publicity stunt that Nike likely put him up to.

That's right. He is a publicity whore who will do anything for publicity, or for a dollar.
He made $14.3 million his last year with the 49ers, three years ago. Last year he settled his lawsuit with the NFL, for the owners colluding to keep him from playing. He got "Less than $10 million." So, let's say he got $9million, his lawyer got 1/3, so he got $6 million from that.

His deal with Nike is putting millions more in his pocket.
I have been a NFL fan since 1959, I remember watching Johnny Unitas on the black and white tv. Kaepernick is a POS who has just about ruined my liking for the NFL, but, he is a rich POS.
Having him in the locker room would be like inviting the plague in. Who would want this no matter how good he was.
Hasbeen
He'll be broke in 5 years and dead within 15.

Book it.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

That's right. He is a publicity whore who will do anything for publicity, or for a dollar.
He made $14.3 million his last year with the 49ers, three years ago. Last year he settled his lawsuit with the NFL, for the owners colluding to keep him from playing. He got "Less than $10 million." So, let's say he got $9million, his lawyer got 1/3, so he got $6 million from that.

His deal with Nike is putting millions more in his pocket.
I have been a NFL fan since 1959, I remember watching Johnny Unitas on the black and white tv. Kaepernick is a POS who has just about ruined my liking for the NFL, but, he is a rich POS.

And how much of that did he donate to his bro's cause he supposedly is fighting for?
Guess his only option is a run for the Senate
He and his “supporters” won’t acknowlwedge that he’s only ever succeeded in an offense based around the zone read. Baltimore is the only team that emphasizes that and they’ve got more qbs than they can play. No one else is going to completely change their offense for him or take on a backup that’s not guaranteed to fit your system and will be a headache off the field
It's about him and his drone-brained supporters demanding NFL money and prestige.

When you phugg up the NFL's money machine or tarnish its reputation in any way, you seldom get a second chance.

See Plaxico Burress, Ray Rice for any questions.
© 24hourcampfire