Home
Posted By: 12344mag Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
The case against Trump is "Ironclad".

LMAO!!
Posted By: Steve Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
Remember this golden oldie?

Schiff claims there's already 'direct evidence' of collusion by Trump campaign
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
Funny how hard it is to calculate the moron problem.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
Merrimac or Monitor- - - - - -they both sank, didn't they?
Jerry
Posted By: poboy Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
He needs to be charged for with-holding evidence for the last 3yrs.
Posted By: rte Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19

That jackass needs a good hiding.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LMAO!!

It definitely IS!

He's guilty of being Trump.

Triggers those Commies every time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: poboy Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
democrats have to change all the rules and redefine all the words to suit their agenda.

Ironclad now means fabricated.
Posted By: centershot Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
He better hope so because if it's not and Nunes follows through with his law suit, Schiff could be on the stand "Under Oath" this time. That should be enough to bug his eyes out.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19

Fabricated = lies
Posted By: bigshot1975 Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
I use a lot of iron when I’m fabricating?
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19

LMAO!!
..................................LMAO too......It was reported that Schiff when asked,,,"may not vote to impeach" and " will consult with my constituents.....

If Schiff's case is so damned ironclad against Trump, then why now the back peddling and consulting with the constituents??

Simple! All was a set up for 2020 and Schiff knows damn well that there is no solid case against Trump.
Posted By: sse Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
will consult with my constituents.....

all of them...? how does that work?
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
"Lying sack of Schiff!"
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
Originally Posted by sse
will consult with my constituents.....

all of them...? how does that work?

They are just as stupid as he is, or they wouldn't have voted for him.

Blind leading the blind.
Posted By: hatari Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
I've been saying for a week or so that Pelosi's only way out of a disaster is to proclaim Trump guilty but don't call a formal vote on the grounds that the GOP Senate is "crooked"and won't "do their duty". A lunch today I heard Rush say pretty much the same thing.

I think the Dems ego will force a vote and sign their death certificate. I suppose I should pray for an impeachment vote!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
Hat, I think one of the things they tried to accomplish with the impeachment fiasco was to crash the market, they know that alone is going to get him re-elected.

Lol, the market just kept rollin' along despite their best efforts.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
The stupid people that believe him are the ones I worry about. They walk among us.
Posted By: agazain Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
Originally Posted by bigshot1975
I use a lot of iron when I’m fabricating?

I see what you did there. Shouldn't this thread start with "Stuff...?
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19
Originally Posted by hatari
I've been saying for a week or so that Pelosi's only way out of a disaster is to proclaim Trump guilty but don't call a formal vote on the grounds that the GOP Senate is "crooked"and won't "do their duty". A lunch today I heard Rush say pretty much the same thing.

I think the Dems ego will force a vote and sign their death certificate. I suppose I should pray for an impeachment vote!

When the time comes for the house to VOTE....the votes just aren't their. Nancy can only push the Dem's in Trump districts so far.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/25/19

LMAO!!

Chithead shiff is an idiot, he's about to have the bidens ass raped akin the way stupid harry reid has the rest of the dumbocrats! nice going stupids, fu-k with the Chess Master and you WILL loose!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/26/19
Originally Posted by reivertom
The stupid people that believe him are the ones I worry about. They walk among us.

There are several here that Scurry and Slither around the site a bit.........
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/26/19

I'm thinking that may be about the way it's going to go, too. The lefty media is already making noises like that, slowly letting the cat out of the bag.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/26/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'm thinking that may be about the way it's going to go, too. The lefty media is already making noises like that, slowly letting the cat out of the bag.

Yep. Sorry fuggers are looking for a way out of this schitt show. Piglosi is afraid it will cost her sorry ass her job.
But Schitt For Brains Schiff‘ ego will force a vote.
It’ll guarantee Trump’s Victory in 2020.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Schiff Says...... - 11/26/19
I believe they will call for an impeachment vote but the republicans and 100 of the democrats will vote no. Then she can say they tried.
© 24hourcampfire