Home
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...21-ppv3vfz7tfbrjd3afl7luikufm-story.html

Oh, wait....

https://nypost.com/2019/11/21/chris...-air-to-disprove-trump-phone-call-claim/
Poor dumb Fredo.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
He needs curb stomped
I can hear some people's other party callers even when it's attached to the recipent's head. (If I'm within 10ft). And I have 60% hearing loss in one ear.

Not that difficult. Most people have the caller's volume up.

Then again, I can hear deer makin sexy time in a thicket 80-100 yards away, if I cup my ears.

Lol, we tracked out a down deer by tarsal smell the other day...ok off topic.

Some people don't give their God given senses enough credit.

I also keep the goddamm wax cleaned out of my ears couple times a week with a q-tip.
I see filthy fuggers with cheeze whizz crap oozing out of their ear while I'm in checkout lines. I zero in on crap like that.
The fact is, it varies. Some deaf people have their phone volume turned way up. Those of us who aren't and don't use our phones in a noisy environment mostly don't. And then there are the ones who just can't figure out how to operate the volume control (my wife). Some I can overhear and some I can't. You won't overhear mine, 'cause I deliberately keep it low so it won't be overheard. I don't think I'm unique in that. But one thing's pretty obvious is that Fredo had to put the phone on speaker for anyone next to him to hear it, and the rest of the fake news was either fooled or part of the fraud. A lot of us though, could see the obvious. Whether Holmes is telling the truth or not, Fredo's phony act is what it is, and some people choose to swallow it whole.
1/2 my family and friends are either previously exposed to aircraft noise, turbine whine, combat, machine guns, tva powerplants or headbangers with ear rot, or just old.

Might just be my personal exposure and environment of my circle of associations.

But, yeah...Maybe all my people have their volumes up on their smart phones.

My wife is not suffering any hear loss but she does have a loudmouth wench co worker from Michigan. Good gawd, I can hear her with my wife's volume way down.
She's atrocious in person.
Can you hear me now?
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can hear some people's other party callers even when it's attached to the recipent's head. (If I'm within 10ft). And I have 60% hearing loss in one ear.

Not that difficult. Most people have the caller's volume up.

Then again, I can hear deer makin sexy time in a thicket 80-100 yards away, if I cup my ears.

Lol, we tracked out a down deer by tarsal smell the other day...ok off topic.

Some people don't give their God given senses enough credit.

I also keep the goddamm wax cleaned out of my ears couple times a week with a q-tip.
I see filthy fuggers with cheeze whizz crap oozing out of their ear while I'm in checkout lines. I zero in on crap like that.

Oh Christ. I am busting a gut.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Yes, but can you keep your head out of your ass?😁
Fredo should be sent to Vegas
Poor Fredo. NOT!

Dumb as dick-weasel.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Fredo should be sent to Vegas

Nah, direct to Tahoe....

© 24hourcampfire