Home
for our montana residents, your state mostly has no sales tax. are you still paying sales tax when you buy online?
Retard!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Retard!

Here you go.
lots of thanksgiving tonight I see, you guys must have troubled and angry sad lives. I feel bad for you.
Phucqking dumbass!
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
for our montana residents, your state mostly has no sales tax. are you still paying sales tax when you buy online?

What do you mean by 'still' paying sales tax? The way you worded your question doesn't make sense since I've never paid sales tax ordering online in Montana.
'Boomer- I think he's axing if you'll be the middleman to save him some taxes.
So, since you don't have the tax, do you pay it? Duhhhh.

Utter dumbphucqkery at it's finest per usual..
Still was the wrong word. If you buy something on eBay are you charged for it if it’s a California seller? What about amazon are they charging you sales tax?
No
We get charged a 18% sales tax on all internet transactions.

These other jacklegs dont know what they are talking about.
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Still was the wrong word. If you buy something on eBay are you charged for it if it’s a California seller? What about amazon are they charging you sales tax?

They charge the rate your state charges.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We get charged a 18% sales tax on all internet transactions.

These other jacklegs dont know what they are talking about.

You STILL sending those tax checks to Travis ehh?
Of course.

He said he was the State Assessor.....why would I have reason to doubt him?

Yes, postage to Florida is expensive........
Been in California, paying Montana, Florida and California taxes has been a real bitch but he says it must be so...
No Sales tax in MT. Internet or otherwise. Sheeesh
Alberta has no sales tax. Nationally there is a 5 per cent sales tax. We can order anything from anywhere and only pay the 5% sales tax.

It's pretty sweet.

Ordered a Kimber Montana 223 from Whittaker's in Kentucky. Only paid the 5%.

Had to pay an importer, so had to pay for shipping from Kentucky to Arizona and from their office to my home. Received today. Ordered it Oct 10th.
If I go to Spokane Washington, if I show my drivers licence, I pay no WA state tax.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Alberta has no sales tax. Nationally there is a 5 per cent sales tax. We can order anything from anywhere and only pay the 5% sales tax.

It's pretty sweet.

Ordered a Kimber Montana 223 from Whittaker's in Kentucky. Only paid the 5%.

Had to pay an importer, so had to pay for shipping from Kentucky to Arizona and from their office to my home. Received today. Ordered it Oct 10th.

and trying it out tomorrow?
smile
AB2506: At the end of July "I" (as a Montana resident!) lost the exemption to their (taxingtons) exorbitant, outrageous nearly 10% sales tax (and indeed it is 10% in a few places/counties in taxington!).
I now must pay the sales tax as a non-resident, and of course I will buy NOTHING from a retail outlet in taxington ever again!
I know the folks from Alaska also lost their exemption from taxingtons outrageous sales tax at the same time.
I wish you could retain your exemption but I doubt that the tax mad sons of bitches and daughters of whores in the taxington state legislature exempted you Canadianders!
I hope I am wrong, but you better double check before you travel for exemption purposes.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire