Home
Posted By: stxhunter pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
https://www.facebook.com/SpicePA/videos/pcb.2609819219140649/2609813672474537/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/SpicePA/videos/pcb.2609819219140649/2609813845807853/?type=3&theater
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
They need their asses kicked. Badly.

And to never be allowed to hunt again. Ever.

Aside from that, someone needs to take that fuggin video down. Idiots.
Posted By: pal Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Requires logging into facebook.
Posted By: szihn Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Links just brings up a page trying to make you sign up for "face book".
Originally Posted by szihn
Links just brings up a page trying to make you sign up for "face book".

Two teenage "hunters" kicking a downed buck that's still alive in the head... mad
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Time for an butt whooping
Posted By: deerstalker Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
sickening!
Posted By: hanco Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Awful, can’t believe that!
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Pretty stupid as well since Trump made animal cruelty a major offense just last week.
Gee. I wonder why the non hunting public has a bad taste in their mouths about hunters?

Every anti hunting group their is will be playing that in loop.
Posted By: KenMi Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Too bad the deer couldn't get up and run tines through his abdomen and lower.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Respect should be taught early. The later in life the harder the punishment or lesson has to be.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
stx:
Top of the morning to you Roger, I hope that this first Sunday in the last month of 2019 finds you well and that it's a tad warmer down in your part of the world than it is here in southern BC!

Thanks for alerting us to this video, it's something that I'm personally going to be using when I teach my 31st season of the BC Hunter Safety Course next spring - the Good Lord willing, the creek don't rise and I'm still here... wink

For those not familiar with the course and standards needed to hunt in BC, we teach a course which is 8 nights of 2 hours per class - that's including a non-mandatory shooting night that our gun club has included. Anyway one can also buy the book and challenge the test, but for the most part we've had really good feedback from new hunters of all ages in that they get a really good grounding from the different instructors on each night.

We start with the ethics and conservation night, to let new hunters understand the time, effort, sweat and money that previous generations of hunters have laid down in order to have what we do today. As well it lets them know there's a lot of us involved in those conservation efforts still today. For us older guys it's very much for the next shift anymore as we've had our proverbial "time in the sun" - or on the mountains in our case.vc

Anyway sir, all that to say that we now talk a fair bit about videoing hunting activity and the present proclivity to post everything from brushing one's teeth to the morning constitutional bathroom experience on social media.

For the ever loving life of me, I can't grasp the need of some folks to do so and honestly I'll note too that it's not only kids doing it.

For the most part, I'll continue to take it as part of the ever changing world that this BC redneck semi-dinosaur and part time cowboy can't grasp....

The kids in the photo were poorly taught and raised in my opinion. If beatings are called for - and I'll not say they're not by the way - then after a thorough investigation I'll make an educated guess that there should be more than those two youngsters involved, you know?

Thanks again for some sad but relevant teaching material Roger and all the best to you as we head into winter.

Dwayne
Posted By: vapodog Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
there is no time nor no place for this sort of thing...….it's a good reason to have corporal punishment.
Posted By: RDW Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
The fk'r will be found...
Posted By: ribka Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
this guy posted pics of local kids torturing a wounded buck on his fb page

Local Brookville, PA high school boys, Cody Hetrick and Alex Smith, torturing a helpless deer while hunting... Charges need to be pressed! Posting in case original post gets deleted.
Pennsylvania Game Commission
WJAC-TV News
WTAJ-TV
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
I've never signed an online petition before. This seems like the best time to start.

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-fish-a...wildlife/psf/promote_or_share?recruiter=

I figure with a little help from the fire, the total can easily reach the goal.

Little mf'ers should be castrated.
Posted By: Gooch_McGrundle Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Originally Posted by vapodog
there is no time nor no place for this sort of thing...….it's a good reason to have corporal punishment.

In all reality, what positive things will result in their continued oxygen thievery? If they’ve made it this far in life and this is how they behave, they won’t change. People don’t change.

They deserve the butt-out tool.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Disgusting young fools need their ass kicked and skulls bashed .
Posted By: kolofardos Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
I wish I never opened the link. F ucking scumbags.
The Pennsylvania Game Commission just posted on their FB account that the boys were ID’d and an investigation is underway.
https://wjactv.com/news/local/pa-ga...A-1ifU4MkiqV3tbm0qYqR9R5Nn2dTq_w5Oywt0LY
Posted By: Showdog75 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
They are sick and need a beating of their own. They would soon hate and fear me if I were in their presence.
Posted By: texasbatman Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Originally Posted by Sprint11
I've never signed an online petition before. This seems like the best time to start.

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-fish-a...wildlife/psf/promote_or_share?recruiter=

I figure with a little help from the fire, the total can easily reach the goal.

Little mf'ers should be castrated.

What is the Petition? All I see is a page asking for $3.00 and now has it has gone up to $7.00.

Jim
Never mind. I took out a few pieces of the URL and brought it up.

Jim

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-fish-a...h-for-the-torturing-of-innocent-wildlife
Posted By: Mac84 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Truly sickening. I could only watch the first kick then my blood pressure spiked
Posted By: benchman Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Good grief. Unbelievable.
Now they are asking for $14.00. WTH?

Jim
Posted By: hookeye Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
That caning thing they do in Singapore seems about right.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Unfortunately the PA game commission will do nothing to these two heathen..as there is no money to be made from prosecuting them.

Now had they been checked and found to have last year's license still in their backtag holder they would be fined 600 bucks each, had their hunting privileges removed for 5 years and been made to do a year's worth of community service
Posted By: Tyrone Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
They don't understand that deer are a gift. frown
Posted By: Traveler52 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Don't do F-book
Posted By: Sako76 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Sad and disgusting! I couldn't watch it after the second kick! I hope they are prosecuted.
Posted By: JeffA Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Idunno how long the FB video post was but one popped up on YT for about 5 minutes before it was removed due to graphic content.
It was only 20 or 30 seconds long and showed two young kids walking up on a deer it appeared they had just shot and found it wasn't dead and grabbed "the horn" then didn't know what to do. The right antler looked to be blown off at the button, one kid pointed that out and the other commented that someone (by name) could fix that, like their intent was to have it mounted.
For lack of experience and being caught up in the excitement of having a live deer in hand the kid kicked the deer in the face a couple times then the video ended.

I saw nothing that told me they were anything but inexperienced but wanted to finish the deer off and really didn't know just how much it was going to take.

Posting the video was their bigger error.
Then everything spiraled outta control thanks to FB drama and the queens that find themselves caught up in such crap.

Maybe I saw the wrong video?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
I don’t do FB, so I can’t see the video. Probably wouldn’t watch it even if I could. I get the “just” of it from the above posts.

My feelings are the same as already mentioned. I would add that there is good evidence that small kids that show a propensity for cruelty and harming of animals may possibly become sociopaths or worse psychopaths.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying both deserve a bullet to the face - but a serious public beating with a leather strap until their asses open and bleed could provide fast realignment of those misguided behaviors...If that didn’t work - a bullet in their brain will correct the problem.

😎
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Originally Posted by kolofardos

pretty much the way i feel. i would suggest them being tied out in a public square and caned.
or kicked in the head like they were doing.

i don't buy that younger hunter, lack of experience b.s.
if they didn't know how to put it down in a humane manner they shouldn't have been hunting.
and they were giggling about it.
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
The Pennsylvania Game Commission just posted on their FB account that the boys were ID’d and an investigation is underway.

Good. Hopefully they will pay a hefty price and have their hunting/fishing privileges' revoked for life.
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Watching that video once was enough, no respect for the animals they hunt. Wish the deer could swap positions and gore the crap out of those two punks.
Originally Posted by JeffA
Idunno how long the FB video post was but one popped up on YT for about 5 minutes before it was removed due to graphic content.
It was only 20 or 30 seconds long and showed two young kids walking up on a deer it appeared they had just shot and found it wasn't dead and grabbed "the horn" then didn't know what to do. The right antler looked to be blown off at the button, one kid pointed that out and the other commented that someone (by name) could fix that, like their intent was to have it mounted.
For lack of experience and being caught up in the excitement of having a live deer in hand the kid kicked the deer in the face a couple times then the video ended.

I saw nothing that told me they were anything but inexperienced but wanted to finish the deer off and really didn't know just how much it was going to take.

Then everything spiraled outta control thanks to FB drama and the queens that find themselves caught up in such crap.

They kicked it more than a couple of times.

They were laughing.

It wasn't an attempt to finish off the deer.
Posted By: 44mc Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
time for S S S
Posted By: local_dirt Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Pretty stupid as well since Trump made animal cruelty a major offense just last week.

What a pos. Animal cruelty is now up to 5 years. He's in deep schit.

Really needs his head kicked.
Posted By: 700LH Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
I betcha they are gonna get spanked hard, wait an see.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They were laughing.

Exactly. It wasn’t laying there on its own, SOMETHING was used to disable it. If these kids aren’t smart enough to connect those dots, they should probably be given lobotomy’s and put in a home.

OR, the more plausible explanation, they are a couple of azzholes who need to get beat to the last inch of their miserable lives.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06nNNpKGBEY

Here's part of the video without going through facebook. The second half was already taken down by Youtube and was more graphic. Fckng punks!
Posted By: Gunjack Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
I am from PA and in no way going to stand for this SH*T. I called the Game commission right away when I found out. They know, they are getting slammed with phone calls. All hunters. Who are pissed. Time to have these two out of the wood for the rest of their lives and no more weapons of any kind.
Posted By: EQFD193 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
There was NOTHING Humane about their behavior ....They were laughing while they were torturing that buck...They are not worthy of that animal and deserve a mouth to the curb stomp.

They were laughing.

Posted By: reivertom Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Punks like this would laugh just as much if they were doing that to a human. There is something missing in their pea brains, and there's a good chance they are sociopaths. I'd like to tie them down and see how they like it.
Posted By: ribka Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
Looks like it was shot in the spine and paralyzed. Those two [bleep] kids definitely sociopaths.Must of had wonderful parents
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/01/19
I watched the vid til the 2nd kick. I hunt deer and am respectful of them. Clean, humane kills, or at least put them out of their misery as quickly as possible.

Watching that video made me cry, and I don't cry.

I am pissed!!
Posted By: jimy Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
I would hope a couple of local boys see fit to deal with these two as they need seen to, the publicity alone is the last thing hunters need, and in this case we don't know if they were hunting, or this was a deer struck by a car , these young men are not hunters, they are punks that need taught a lesson in life !

There are some really pissed off people, I'm guessing these two are in hiding and pissing themselves, over the furor headed their way, and very deservingly !
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by jimy
I would hope a couple of local boys see fit to deal with these two as they need seen to, the publicity alone is the last thing hunters need, and in this case we don't know if they were hunting, or this was a deer struck by a car , these young men are not hunters, they are punks that need taught a lesson in life !

There are some really pissed off people, I'm guessing these two are in hiding and pissing themselves, over the furor headed their way, and very deservingly !

Well, judging from the camouflage from head to toe, and blaze orange vests, I doubt they were driving to church. whistle
Posted By: Morewood Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Single mother households?

A real Dad wouldn't allow this kind of disrespect.

Well, judging from the camouflage from head to toe, and blaze orange vests, I doubt they were driving to church. whistle

That's typical methead attire in small town USA, the lack of teeth is a dead give away ! They likely traded a model 94 that their grandfather gave them for the week buzz !
I know I will chip in c note for anyone that wants to rid them of the rest of their teeth ! laugh
Posted By: Seafire Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Get them drunk and dress them up in a MAGA T/Shirt and Hat and dump them where all the Antifa bums hang out somewhere in Potlandia...

They can experience the same experience they gave the downed deer....

That's my second thought....

First thought involves a 45, and a close range head shot each, for two clowns tied to a couple of trees...

Addendum:

actually on second thought 15 minutes later.... I just wish some hunters around our age had ran across the little punks doing that, and knew there would be no witnesses for a couple of miles around...

Would be nice if the PA Game Dept found the deer and the two boys, all in the same condition.....
Posted By: mitchellmountain Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
I have to agree with the suggestion about sociopaths, I know it’s a deer and not a human but when I watched the joy in their faces in the act and the flashes of rage while they were kicking. Displaced emotions playing out on a defenseless animal. They had a human in mind.
That being said I have great respect for the animals I hunt, can say for sure never felt any animosity for them or any quarry.
It really was disturbing on a lot of levels.

MM
Posted By: nmitchell Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19

F U C K facebook !!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
I can’t even put my feelings of disgust and anger into printable words. I hate to see any animal suffer, and if I happen to hit one and am unable to recover it, I get a little sick to the stomach.
Any animal deserves better, and a game animal like a whitetail is sorta sacred to me.
7mm
Posted By: stxhunter Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
like i said pretty f-ucked up these are the guys who would laugh while beating your kid to death.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Work the little azzoles over with a belt sander and dump 'em into a vat of alcohol. Then beat their fingers with a Louisville Slugger every time they try to climb out!
Posted By: AKduck Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Hard to watch. No respect for the resource and a black eye for all of us that love hunting. Definitely sobering.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by ribka
this guy posted pics of local kids torturing a wounded buck on his fb page

Local Brookville, PA high school boys, Cody Hetrick and Alex Smith, torturing a helpless deer while hunting... Charges need to be pressed! Posting in case original post gets deleted.
Pennsylvania Game Commission
WJAC-TV News
WTAJ-TV

I used to hunt in Brookville years ago, doesn't surprise me 1 bit to be honest....bunch of Hillbilly's and poachers up there.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Looks like it was shot in the spine and paralyzed. Those two [bleep] kids definitely sociopaths.Must of had wonderful parents

Looking at them, I feel like I’ve already met their “parents”.

Also looks to me that those two youths are high on something.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Came across a post by one of their moms earlier. She thinks you guys’ comments are going to far. And it’s no different than possum stomping or being mean to cats. (Her words, I paraphrased).
Posted By: stxhunter Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Came across a post by one of their moms earlier. She thinks you guys’ comments are going to far. And it’s no different than possum stomping or being mean to cats. (Her words, I paraphrased).

link
Posted By: 79S Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Ph ucking parents of these types of kids always stagger out of the trailer and talk about what great kids they were/are..
Posted By: sako4me Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
My wife just said they are on video abusing other animals as well. A Groundhog and something else. One of the kids mothers is defending them but also saying they should be punished, that was on Facebook as well, it was a direct quote from her. Lock those fuqheads up. Also she just showed me on Facebook a post under spicebrooks page a screen shot of blood on a concrete bridge of where they smashed a groundhogs head against it.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by stxhunter

link

Pretty much how most serial killers start out.

Those kids need their asses stomped. And that mother too. 😡
Posted By: sako4me Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
2 Million Bikers PA Facebook page has the video of the groundhog being thrown off a bridge and rocks being thrown onto the animal. The other animal is on spice brooks Facebook page as well. It’s a chipmunk that one of them pinned down with a piece of down spout and stomped its head.
Posted By: RAS Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
I have hunted since I was 14 years old.

That was awful. They are truly disgusting, low life scum. Human filth.

This video is going to do more damage against hunting than we can know. PETA has big time ammo now. Their mission is make us all look like these losers.
Originally Posted by RAS
I have hunted since I was 14 years old.

That was awful. They are truly disgusting, low life scum. Human filth.

This video is going to do more damage against hunting than we can know. PETA has big time ammo now. Their mission is make us all look like these losers.

PREZACTLY
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19

I’m glad they got caught, If I had seen it I would have called it in...

Where the heck did those guys learn morals, ethics, .... I hope the get a record, the behavior is telling of thier values.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by stxhunter

link

Found this browsing PA Fish and Game page. “They ran out of bullets and didn’t have a knife”

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...mp;set=a.10150174255885265&source=48

One of the moms comments
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...mp;set=p.10218410129156765&source=47
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

And its not weed, there is history that will come out, a brother, a police chief and.........Its a sad situation, small town USA !
Posted By: nighthawk Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
It's not the deer but total lack of empathy that scares me.

Kids do rally stupid things, giving in to impulses, particularly as a group. Quoting University of Rochester Medical Center for one, "The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so. " This is beyond dispute. Hopefully a criminal prosecution will be a swift slap up side the head and they'll straighten up. Those that don't take the hint are why I conceal carry. Fortunately most do.

And some of you guys wanted the death penalty for the kid that lifted his leg.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
It's not the deer but total lack of empathy that scares me.

Like I mentioned before, this is PREZACTLY how serial killers start out. Before they graduate to humans.
Posted By: 79S Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Oh I’m sure they will turn the tears on when the cops show up. They are all hard asses until Johnny law shows up.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Past time, for those sociopathic POS's They need to be kicked around for a while.
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh I’m sure they will turn the tears on when the cops show up. They are all hard asses until Johnny law shows up.

You might be surprised. Being charged for a misdemeanor even will make some teens stand up and become men.
Posted By: ribka Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by 79S

You might be surprised. Being charged for a misdemeanor even will make some teens stand up and become men.

Nope

28 years dealing with sociopaths and have seen this hundreds of times. The die has been cast in these young Men's character and the moms are enablers and the sperm donors( Dads) are out of the picture. More felonies and destructive behavior and incarceration to come. Welcome to America
Posted By: cisco1 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19

Don't do facebook...never will.......

anybody with a lick of sense stays away from that crap.
Nope

So there can be no redemption? Not only is that against the American ethos but it's against modern penal science. Again you have to go back to, "The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so. " and hopefully they recognize the magnitude of their indiscretions. Sometimes they do on reflection, sometimes they need that slap up side the head to capture their attention.

Of course sometimes nothing works and they need to be isolated from society. Once saw an old-ish guy charged with public intoxication, repeat offender. Obviously an alcoholic. Multiple programs were available. Judge bent over backwards but the defendant said that whatever, he was going to keep drinking even if it killed him. One of th saddest things I've seen.

On the other hand there was a high school age kid that was picked up for shooting a deer out of season. He pleaded guilty, allocuted in open court, and acknowledged that he'd done wrong. Very convincingly. A man who was obviously his father was present with a look like I'll fix his wagon if he ever does something like that again. No doubt in my mind he's not been back in court and has become an upstanding citizen. aAnd I've known more like him than the other.

Haven't been dealing with it for anything like 28 years but have seen good things happen.
Posted By: JTman Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

And its not weed, there is history that will come out, a brother, a police chief and.........Its a sad situation, small town USA !

What are you alluding to here?? I am asking because I was told last night that one of the boys father is the police chief... I was also told that the other boys father owns a BBQ joint in or near Brookville and supposedly people on facebook have started a boycott of it. I have no idea if any of this is true but am curious.

ETA: I just read on another site that the chief of police is the step dad of one of the kids and that the father of the other has a local business so there may be some merit as to what I was told yesterday.
Posted By: akasparky Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by cisco1

Don't do facebook...never will.......

anybody with a lick of sense stays away from that crap.

Pretty obvious most the posters in this thread spiraled down the Face Book rabbit hole long ago.
Like a bunch of old ninnies leaning on the gossip fence they have advanced this to judgment of parents, drug use and of course capital punishment is now in order.
What a joke.
Posted By: hookeye Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
FB more useful than those kids.

One can be used for your business

Hunting sometimes doesn't go as planned.
But then, it also doesn't morph into what those kids did.

The camera or peer pressure didn't "make" them do it.
They have no concept of respect.

And yeah, that would go with some parenting flaws.
The fact they did it was bad enough.
But then they were even more A hole/stupid..............to video it.
And then even worse.............post it.

Chain of poor decisions.

The only way anybody'd forgive em is if they were black athletes.

Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19

It seems to me that it's the parents who need the ass-kicking FIRST.....then the kids. Loss of hunting/fishing licenses for life is a start. I see that these two did the same thing before and filmed it....they started out torturing a chipmunk. It's my guess that these two are serial killers in training.
Have fam that works juvi detention center.
Lots of fugged up kids out there.
Usually low IQ, or abused, or parents did drugs.

These guys fit the low IQ/drug thing pretty well.
Don't think it was a total loss of social graces.

Chances are, outside of this incident, they are dumbfuggs all around.
See what pops up on their record the next 5 yrs. Or 10.

Funny, some old coworkers got into bad trouble legally, and if you ran the clock backwards, they were slight misfits all the way back.
Functional but just a tiny bit "different". In the way you just knew, subtle..........but alarming.
Even a varmint deserves a quick exit.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by kolofardos

I only watched until the first kick and got sick to my stomach. Little MF'ers! mad
Posted By: ribka Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/02/19
projection and enabling horrific behavior

You obviously have a different perspective regarding human nature.

Your character is basically formed by age 12 and these two angels didn't just shoot a deer out off season or steal a six pack of beer from 7 11. They torture animals and seem to derive great joy from the process and record their torture. . An ass kicking from an imaginary parent won't fix their behavior or their future as adults. They're evil sociopaths and they will become more dangerous as they age and will learn from getting caught and be more cautious in the future. I certainly wouldn't want to live in the same neighborhood as them.

Nope

So there can be no redemption? Not only is that against the American ethos but it's against modern penal science. Again you have to go back to, "The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so. " and hopefully they recognize the magnitude of their indiscretions. Sometimes they do on reflection, sometimes they need that slap up side the head to capture their attention.

Of course sometimes nothing works and they need to be isolated from society. Once saw an old-ish guy charged with public intoxication, repeat offender. Obviously an alcoholic. Multiple programs were available. Judge bent over backwards but the defendant said that whatever, he was going to keep drinking even if it killed him. One of th saddest things I've seen.

On the other hand there was a high school age kid that was picked up for shooting a deer out of season. He pleaded guilty, allocuted in open court, and acknowledged that he'd done wrong. Very convincingly. A man who was obviously his father was present with a look like I'll fix his wagon if he ever does something like that again. No doubt in my mind he's not been back in court and has become an upstanding citizen. aAnd I've known more like him than the other.

Haven't been dealing with it for anything like 28 years but have seen good things happen.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: pretty f-ucked up - 12/03/19
projection and enabling horrific behavior

You obviously have a different perspective regarding human nature.

Your character is basically formed by age 12 and these two angels didn't just shoot a deer out off season or steal a six pack of beer from 7 11. They torture animals and seem to derive great joy from the process and record their torture. . An ass kicking from an imaginary parent won't fix their behavior or their future as adults. They're evil sociopaths and they will become more dangerous as they age and will learn from getting caught and be more cautious in the future.

PREZACTLY!!!
© 24hourcampfire