Home
I guess getting caught drunk and asleep at the wheel and then lying about it doesn't work, even in Chitcago. He should have had a breathalyzer and/or a blood test like any other drunk driver, but he pulled rank on the cops who found him. Good riddance- - - -just a few days before he was supposed to retire with full benefits, too!
Jerry
He won’t get retirement?
I bet he still will.
Her Dishonor the Mayor says he won't!
Hitari is going to get on you old white dudes who are holier than thou, because you are calling for this cop to be executed! Need to lighten up. grin
Need to take that pig snout lookin michelle obama clone of a district atty with him.
This isn't about passing out in a car.

This is all about that Jussie Smollett BS where the Police Chief got cross-ways with the powers that be.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This isn't about passing out in a car.

This is all about that Jussie Smollett BS where the Police Chief got cross-ways with the powers that be.

Seems like it.

Chicago is gonna get even worse....
He should have called an Uber!!
A rabidly racist political animal caught on the wrong side.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Her Dishonor the Mayor says he won't!

To tell the truth, I'd give odds he will get it. Case in point, a man rapes his stepdaughter and his wife catches his sorry ass. Now it's hard to fire a federal employee but in cases of moral turpitude, it's easy as hell. So said rapist is fired and told bye bye retirement and bennies. What torques my jaws is other than a couple of days in jail when they busted him all he got was 5 years unsupervised probation. For raping a 17 year old girl, his own stepdaughter.
That's why I think he will get his retirement and benefits. While being drunk behind the wheel ain't good, neither is rape of an underage girl. Odds are her dishonor the mayor will try to cut him off but I also think she'll fail.
Paul B.
I thought those Chicago big wheels just made a few payments to certain entities and the whole thing just evaporates. He must have been on the S#%T list with city hall.
IIRC, CHicago PD has a strong union.

I would bet he gets his retirement.
If they're really pizzed at him, he won't live long enough to spend that retirement money. "Heart failure", sickle cell anemia, or any number of other fatal maladies could be lurking just around the corner, if he doesn't step out in front of a runaway city bus first.
Jerry
Originally Posted by jfruser
IIRC, CHicago PD has a strong union.

I would bet he gets his retirement.

He may not be in their union and most chiefs and commissioners are at will employees.
Chitcago needs to burn............again.
Hanco: He has enough "time in" to receive his full retirement benefits.
That whole city is a lurid and anguished example of what minority demonrats and "affirmative action" can do to a once great city.
I know five people (3 men and 2 women) that were born and raised in Chicago and all "moved out" of Chicago late in life because of what the demonrat liberals turned that city into (a welfare rat, over-taxed schitthole)!
Sad but often repeated situation nowadays in America.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I can't believe they actually fired an African American Police Chief....

I thought they were sacred..

And yeah, theres more to it that falling asleep drunk at the wheel....
I didn’t think he could lose his retirement money.
Chicago is the new Detroit...
They is anti gun and pro dope. Safe to say she is anti police.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire