Home
Posted By: kk alaska Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
I bought a Tikka T3 X this August submitted the receipt and have not received the $75 rebate Tikka was offering any one else get there rebate?
Posted By: Lennie Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
Manufacturer rebates have become a real game

1. They like to use bank cards. A card has less of a chance being used and often only a portion of the cards value is used before its expiration. The unused card values go back to manufacturer.

2. Rebates mailing envelopes are often disguised to look like junk mail. Rebate issuers are very aware of our behaviors to toss junk mail.

3. Some rebate issuers wait a long time before issuing rebates in hopes the buyer forgets

4. A recent rebate request, that I submitted, required submission of the rebate electronically with the UPC and form scanned into a PDF. Many folks cannot do this.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
Did anyone else get the Tikka rebate?
Posted By: SeanD Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
Hell no I didn’t. I forgot to mail it in.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
looks like a nice rifle, even if you don't get the rebate.
Posted By: hanco Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
They were hoping you would forget!
No experience with Tikka rebates but S&W took several months to get theirs out a couple of years ago.
Yours will probably show up eventually.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
My Savage 220 rebate (10% or $78) took a long time to process, it came as a Master Card, it worked!
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
No, I never got my rebate. In the past year I have learned ANY Tikka support is hard to come by for any reason.
I applied for the rebate before the end of August. I did find it interesting that after applying for it was never given a number saying it was in the system for tracking.
If anyone knows of a phone number or email address to contact please post it.
Rabate aplication
https://www.tikka.fi/en-us/t3x-promo

Contact form
https://rapid-rebates.com/berettapromos#/

To me, it's not the $75 its the promise of a rebate.

Sent a question asking for my rebate I never received a rebate number.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
Just called this number to check on mine. 1-800-619-4703. Waited about 5 minutes on hold then a woman answered and took my last name, ZIP code and street address. She got my first name from that so they had it on file. She says it was mailed Nov. 21st and would take up to 15 business days to arrive, which puts it around Dec.13th (Friday the 13th of all things). Going to come in a plain white envelope, won't say Tikka or rebate anywhere on it but will just have my name in the address window and a prepaid Visa card inside.

So, we'll see what arrives next week...
Thanks Jim called , mine was mailed 11-21 so will let you know when it arrives.

I hate gift cards wife just tried to use her work safety gift cards at Costco, they used them on a laptop
found out it was out of stock now it takes 10 plus days to get money reissued. I have had nothing but issues with them. Take cash and convert it to a non-cash promise of payment with there rules on when and where to spend it. Do not want to deal with it. Christmas stocking stuffer!
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
They told me mine was mailed Nov 23rd.
Kirk, I hear ya about these flipping cards. Gas stations wont take them. A huge PITA to redeem.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/03/19
I have sent several Menards rebates in and I get about 1/2 of them back. ONe was when I bought a large supply of new flooring. With the Menards rebates they come in like a post card and are easy to see. My guess is most of them get snatched up by postal employees long before they get to my house. As for the ones that look like a credit card or debit card, when I worked at Walmart I could only get about 1/2 of them to work as well. Folks would leave all ticked off. I can't blame them. I really prefer my rebates up front. I'm kind of tired playing their game with them.

kwg
Posted By: hanco Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/04/19
I always lose the card.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/05/19
Mine still say pending.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/10/19
Anyone get it yet? I didnt
Posted By: awscardodger Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/10/19
I'm waiting for one. Haven't hear a peep
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 12/21/19
Nothing yet kinda like dealing with Bushnell!
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/06/20
Anyone? None for me, and I called in twice. Both times they said it was sent and gave me a date to expect it.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/06/20
About like a bad debt you are trying to collect! Have not heard anything.
Never received my Tikka rebate.....But I have received 3 from Remington... received in 6 weeks and one from Bushnell 5 weeks and one from Lowrance 7 weeks ...
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/06/20
Nothing on mine, either. Submitted on 9/29.
Posted By: whitearrow Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/06/20
i've not received mine either. does the above phone number get you to an actual person that can check on the status?
Big Ed
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/06/20
Mine has now changed from “pending” to “in process,” whatever that means.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/06/20
I sent Whittakers a message to try and follow up with Tikka please do the same.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/06/20
Enjoy that renowned Tikka customer service.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/20/20
Sent Darrik at Whittaker's an email with the thread would advise others to do the same.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/22/20
Still nothing. I think what ever company is handling this is a scam and Beretta could care less.
Emailed Whittakers as well as that is who I purchased the rifle from.
I have purchased the last Tikka in my collection.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/22/20
All three of the below were told theirs were MAILED in December. Now, at least two of them, as of today, have received nothing, like the rest of us. Jeez! I can deal with them taking whatever time they desire; but, telling you it has been sent when it clearly has not is inexcusable.

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Just called this number to check on mine. 1-800-619-4703.She got my first name from that so they had it on file. She says it was mailed Nov. 21st and would take up to 15 business days to arrive, which puts it around Dec.13th. So, we'll see what arrives next week...

Originally Posted by kk alaska
Thanks Jim called , mine was mailed 11-21 so will let you know when it arrives.

Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
They told me mine was mailed Nov 23rd.

Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/24/20
I smell a rat. I called again today and was told mine was "reactivated" on Dec 30th. Then it will be mailed out to me AGAIN on Feb 10th. That means I should get it mid Feb. Was also told by Brandy that many people who called have now received this rebate.
Has anyone gotten theirs?
Posted By: awscardodger Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/24/20
Mine came today !!!!
Posted By: whitearrow Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/25/20
Well, I got mine in today..........sorta. I didn’t get a $75 prepaid visa. I got an actual $75 check that goes void if not cashed by 3-1-20.
Good luck fellas,
Big Ed
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/25/20
I still haven’t gotten anything. I’ll check again right now and update shortly.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/25/20
Website appears to be down. Can’t check. I’d just planned on never seeing mine. If they show up, it’ll be a bonus.
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/27/20
Got mine yesterday. Like someone else said, mine showed up as checks that have to be cashed no later than 3/1/20.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/27/20
Called again today they say it should be here this week? If not call next week!
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/28/20
Originally Posted by awscardodger
Mine came today !!!!

Originally Posted by whitearrow
Well, I got mine in today..........sorta. I didn’t get a $75 prepaid visa. I got an actual $75 check that goes void if not cashed by 3-1-20.

Can either of you provide a description of the envelope for which we should be looking. I can just see this getting thrown away by the wife as presumed junk mail.
Posted By: whitearrow Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/28/20
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Mine came today !!!!

Can either of you provide a description of the envelope for which we should be looking. I can just see this getting thrown away by the wife as presumed junk mail.

Mine said fulfillment center from Scottsdale,AZ.
Good luck,
Big Ed
Posted By: Ducksanddogs Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 01/29/20
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Mine came today !!!!

Mine said fulfillment center from Scottsdale,AZ.
Good luck,
Big Ed

Mine did, too. Just a plain white envelope.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 02/11/20
Nothing yet for me
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 03/11/20
Well, still no rebate all I get is we will look into it? Talked to the nice people in S America which are doing gift card service for Tikka rebates.

Am I the only one who has not received their rebate?
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Well, still no rebate all I get is we will look into it? Talked to the nice people in S America which are doing gift card service for Tikka rebates.

Am I the only one who has not received their rebate?

We've had a couple calls from customers saying they've not received their rebates. One caller even told an employee that they threatened me about their rebate. That's laughable, for no other reason than we don't have any control over what Beretta/Tikka does behind the scenes. As I've said before -- once you get past the local and regional reps -- the company is horrible to deal with. The reps really have no control over the company mailing the rebate either.

I did touch base with my rep. He feels as though they've all been mailed. He also believes many were thrown away because of the non-descriptive white envelope.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 03/17/20
O.K., my plight has ended. I finally called Tikka and they said they sent it to me last November. I told them I never got it and they told me they would issue another. It took about a month and it finally arrived. I speculate it did arrive previously and I threw it away. Why? Well, I've attached a couple of pictures and you'll see it just looks like a credit card solicitation. The prepaid card does not have the raised numbers; so, it also looks like one of the "example" credit cards we receive. Anyway, I have attached a copy of the envelope I received (from Blackhawk Network). I've also included a picture of the letter to which the prepaid card was attached. It is also cryptic in that it states "YOUR ENCLOSED CARD CONTAINS $%%card. denomination%%". This, once again, would lead one to believe there are no funds on the card and it is a solicitation. Like I said, I speculate I did receive one six months ago but discarded it. So, if you have not received yours yet, it's worth a call AND if you get a letter such as this that looks like a solicitation, don't discard it. Go online to activate it and then you will be informed that you have a balance of $75. I hope this helps someone worth helping. I hope all A-holes disregard this post.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 03/17/20
Credit card kept saying mine had been issued I have not received it. Finally, they did say it was from another rebate that the search number did not associate it with, now they are saying again that it was mailed 3-11-2020 we will see.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 03/20/20
The $75 Tikka rebate gift card arrived today, appreciate Whittakers for looking into it. Thanks, Kurt
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 04/01/20
I still never got mine. At this point I don't care how good a Tikka shoots I will never buy another. Beretta doesn't even know how to spell customer service let alone try to help a customer.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Tikka T3X $75 rebate? - 04/03/20
Time to eat crow. My prepaid $75 VISA card arrived today. Sure hope it works when I swipe it, lol.
Only took 8 months.
© 24hourcampfire