Home
Posted By: jaguartx No thanks. I'll pass. - 12/04/19
Posted By: Morewood Re: No thanks. I'll pass. - 12/04/19
Cut his finger with his own knife fighting that vicious cub.
Posted By: RAS Re: No thanks. I'll pass. - 12/04/19
Had a black bear sow with cubs come way too close for comfort one time. Both the guide and I questioned each other on how the other didn’t shoot. Same exact scenario, over bait in a can just like that.
Posted By: hanco Re: No thanks. I'll pass. - 12/04/19
I sure wouldn’t want one to jump on me. A person needs a 10 mm if out in bear woods.
Posted By: Ringman Re: No thanks. I'll pass. - 12/04/19
hanco,

I certainly agree!
Posted By: bobmn Re: No thanks. I'll pass. - 12/04/19
Hanco/Ringman: Many jurisdictions forbid the carrying of firearms while bow hunting. The area where filmed looks like the Laurentian Plateau which encompasses a large portion of Canada. If so non-resident aliens are not allowed to import handguns. I would have bear spray as a minimum.
Posted By: slumlord Re: No thanks. I'll pass. - 12/04/19
bill and ted's excellent baiting adventure
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: No thanks. I'll pass. - 12/04/19
Originally Posted by bobmn
Hanco/Ringman: Many jurisdictions forbid the carrying of firearms while bow hunting. The area where filmed looks like the Laurentian Plateau which encompasses a large portion of Canada. If so non-resident aliens are not allowed to import handguns. I would have bear spray as a minimum.

It looks a lot like the Geraldton, Ontario area where I've moose hunted. However, that color phase would be unusual in either Geraldton or the Laurentians.
© 24hourcampfire