Home
49ers broadcaster who said Ravens' Lamar Jackson helped by 'dark skin with a dark football' is suspended

https://www.foxnews.com/us/49ers-br...dark-skin-with-a-dark-football-suspended

From the Article:
“The San Francisco 49ers suspended radio host Tim Ryan for saying on a Bay Area sports talk show that Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson is great at faking handoffs because of his “dark skin with a dark football.”
He fuucked up saying that!
Number 1 it's not racist because it is not discrimination based upon race. Number 2 the term racism has gotten so watered down and overused it has lost its power. Get a grip. Oh, wait it's SF.
Wonder what he'd say about Brett Favre in the snow?
Black people have an unfair advantage at football because of genetics. something should be done about this...............

Is that racist?
I'm waiting for them to outlaw chocolate, and a White Christmas, and a Black Friday, and anything else that could be seen as offensive to the Negro.

Back in the 1970's when the term "Black is Beautiful" was coined, I went into a restroom to pee, and someone had written on the stall............"If Black is beautiful, then I just chit a masterpiece."
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I'm waiting for them to outlaw chocolate, and a White Christmas, and a Black Friday, and anything else that could be seen as offensive to the Negro.

Back in the 1970's when the term "Black is Beautiful" was coined, I went into a restroom to pee, and someone had written on the stall............"If Black is beautiful, then I just chit a masterpiece."

I wrote that! It was in a Port o potty wasn’t it?
Black people have an unfair advantage at football because of the White Man's skill at animal husbandry.

Is that racist?
Originally Posted by hanco

I wrote that! It was in a Port o potty wasn’t it?

I think slumlord beat you to it, it was in a restroom in Clarksville TN.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Black people have an unfair advantage at football because of the White Man's skill at animal husbandry.

Is that racist?

Jimmy the Greek said as much in 1988 and got fired for it. May have been the infancy of the politically correct madness that we are living with today.
Jimmy the Greek dindu nuffin
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
The idiocy continues unabated.

James the Fake Media has already roundly criticized The First lady for her "all white" Christmas decorations in the White House!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Black people have an unfair advantage at football because of genetics. something should be done about this...............

Is that racist?

Yes, and also threatening.
It's also an advantage if you're committing crimes at night.
Chilinstructor: I had not heard of this - sadly in this day and age he (the radio announcer!) is correct but his career is over!
Thanks for the info.
Sign of the times.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
It's also an advantage if you're committing crimes at night.

LMFAO !!!
© 24hourcampfire