Home
Ah yes - payback for all that "white priviledge".

[quote]Obamas pay $11.75M for Martha’s Vineyard home on nearly 30 acres: report
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News
Facebook
Twitter
Flipboard
Comments
Print
Email

Obamas looking to buy 29 acre Martha’s Vineyard estate
Michelle and Barack Obama’s bid to purchase a nearly $15-million dollar property appears to have been accepted. The Martha’s Vineyard estate sits close to a beach, has two guest wings, seven guest rooms, and measures out to be 6,900 square feet. They’ve rented the property over the summer and now seem ready to make it their own.

Former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama have purchased a nearly 7,000-square-foot home on Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts for $11.75 million, according to a report.

The purchase price was recorded Wednesday with the local Registry of Deeds, the Vineyard Gazette reported.

MICHELLE OBAMA MAY HAVE REJECTED FIRST VERSION OF HER HUSBAND'S OFFICIAL PORTRAIT

The Obamas paid about half the original asking price for the property when it first became available in 2015, the report said.

The sellers were listed as Wycliffe Grousebeck, owner of the Boston Celtics basketball team, and his wife Corinne Basler Grousbeck.

The house is located in the Edgartown section on the eastern end of the island and sits on a property of more than 29 acres, the Gazette reported.

Vineyard Gazette
@vineyardgazette
Welcome, Mr. President. https://vineyardgazette.com/news/2019/12/04/president-obama-buys-home-edgartown-great-pond

President Obama Buys Home on Edgartown Great Pond
Former President Obama and his family are now permanent homeowners on Martha’s Vineyard, after completing the purchase today of a large home situated on nearly 30 acres in the coastal perimeter of
vineyardgazette.com

3:47 PM - Dec 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

40 people are talking about this

It includes seven bedrooms, eight and a half bathrooms and several stone fireplaces, as well as a two-car garage, a barn and a swimming pool.

The Obamas had rented the property during the summer, the report said. The couple reportedly had made an offer on the property in August.

Attorneys for the Grousebecks would not comment on the transaction.

The Obamas previously purchased a nine-bedroom house in Washington, paying a reported $8.1 million.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The Obamas have entered some lucrative business deals since leaving the White House.

Michelle Obama received a $65 million advance for her memoir, "Becoming," while the pair also negotiated a $50 million deal with Netflix to develop programming.

In addition, the former first lady reportedly commands a speaking fee of $225,000. She and her husband are said to have a net worth of $135 million./quote]
The NEW WAY to get rich . . .
All comments about Mooch and Zero's corruption aside, who would want a house there? All those restrictions, covenants, etc. No huntin'. Fishin' prolly sucks. F u c k that. 7,000 sq. ft. ain't that big anyway.
Got rich fuucking up our country
Wait isn’t the ocean levels rising?
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Hopefully so, rockfish don't swim.
Didn’t he say at a certain point I think you made enough money, I guess he’s not there yet.
Uncle Tom's Cabin........
50+ photos at the "not for sale" listing.

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...d_Edgartown_MA_02539_M46762-74498#photo0

[Linked Image from ap.rdcpix.com]
Uber Uppity.....

He “hoped” to get rich at any cost and he even kept the “change”.

Jim
All politicians think the taxpayers are a cash cow. It doesn’t take very long to become a millionaire. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The NEW WAY to get rich . . .

I wonder how many copies of Michael's book the Iranians bought with some of that $150 billion Zero released to them.
I live in a Red Flag state, so I deleted my comments about him hanging from a tree in the yard. It was completely inappropriate and I would like to apologize to whomever is reading that may have found my misplaced angst offensive.

I in no way, shape or form condone or encourage any such activity and wish our fine upstanding ex-president and his lovely wife no harm whatsoever. May they live out their life in peace and harmony and enjoy great success at all our expense.

It's the least we can do considering how much they buoyed this beleaguered country in it's time of need.

God bless them.
Politics aside, the hunting and fishing is actually pretty good there.

Gee fellas, I think we should start a Go Fund Me account for them to make sure they don't run short of our money. Can you imagine the maintenance costs of a place like that? I for one could skip the extra layer of roofcoat on the single wide this year if it'd help em out of their pinch. We got plenty of empty milk jugs to catch the drips for another season. Whattaya say fellas, who's wid me?
Who says reparations aren't working?
In short time the water will be polluted with HIV and AIDS. From their pals thus contaminated the fish and game . But of course the only people this will affect is the locals who are hunting and fishing the surrounding properties .
Kenneth
There goes the neighborhood.
Well I'm excited! I can't hardly wait for "my share" as he "spreads the wealth around", I'm rolling in it now baby! smile
Can you imagine the maintenance costs of a place like that?
yeah, and not to mention what the taxes would be. I could be given the place and still not be able to afford to live there.
It's amazing how much money can be stashed away in a savings account when a minority family spends 8 years living in government housing! Of course, the average ghetto gangbanger dope dealer doesn't have a place quite as nice as the White House!
Jerry
Originally Posted by RickyD
There goes the neighborhood.

Hahaha. Winner, winner.....
I wonder how much they bill-back to the US Taxpayers to house their Secret Service detail?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Gee fellas, I think we should start a Go Fund Me account for them to make sure they don't run short of our money. Can you imagine the maintenance costs of a place like that? I for one could skip the extra layer of roofcoat on the single wide this year if it'd help em out of their pinch. We got plenty of empty milk jugs to catch the drips for another season. Whattaya say fellas, who's wid me?

Fireball, Dude, Zero plans on maintaining the site by himself. He won’t need any white servants to cut and weed the field acreages, or maintain the house. Since his place is near the water, he will use his God powers to reverse rising sea levels while he “owns” this place. He appreciates your concerns, but has many other demented dem lackies to take care of him.
This was reported a few months back
Originally Posted by stxhunter
This was reported a few months back

It probably took a little longer to check on their credit.
Trump should package up that MLK bust and mail it there. Could mount a strobe on top and have the first neighborhood bongo party.
Its quite common for the Party Bosses to have a nice....modest Dacha in the woods.

Its just good ole fashioned Capitalism.
Originally Posted by TRnCO
Can you imagine the maintenance costs of a place like that?
yeah, and not to mention what the taxes would be. I could be given the place and still not be able to afford to live there.

2019 property tax is $58,691.00
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
All comments about Mooch and Zero's corruption aside, who would want a house there? All those restrictions, covenants, etc. No huntin'. Fishin' prolly sucks. F u c k that. 7,000 sq. ft. ain't that big anyway.

I probably couldn't put a motocross track on it either. Pass.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

LOL! It almost seems like they don't really believe all that horsecrap they were foisting upon us.
Originally Posted by JDK

I’m sure ol’ skeet-shootin’ Barry will be all over that!
Originally Posted by JDK

Agreed lol... the previous post was pretty uneducated... lots of deer, and darn big too, best area in Mass by far... and the Striper fishing can be world class, with bonita and other pelagic’s coming very near shore.
© 24hourcampfire