Home
Posted By: Fireball2 With my net worth... - 12/05/19
of $27.35, I'm a perfect candidate for getting rich in politics! I'm a slow learner, but at least I quit easy.
Posted By: RickyD Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
Originally Posted by Fireball2
of $27.35, I'm a perfect candidate for getting rich in politics! I'm a slow learner, but at least I quit easy.

You'll go far in this world. Ever made it out of Oregon? I think you'd need to.
Posted By: Redneck Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
That much?? You're a shoe-in for the next Prez.... laugh laugh
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
Originally Posted by RickyD

You'll go far in this world. Ever made it out of Oregon? I think you'd need to.

Nah, Oregon has a rich history of corrupt politicians. There's plenty to go around brutha!
Originally Posted by Redneck

I got my eye on a dandy little ranch in the Snake River country. A few thousand acres for my cronies and I to hunt.
Posted By: hanco Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
We will vote for you!
You and my wife make two! (If I catch her on a good day)
Posted By: SS336 Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
"I'm a perfect candidate for getting rich in politics! I'm a slow learner, but at least I quit easy" laugh laugh That cracked me up.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
Originally Posted by Redneck

I got my eye on a dandy little ranch in the Snake River country. A few thousand acres for my cronies and I to hunt.

Once ensconced, you'll be able to get us tags there, right? No waiting years to draw?

If that's the case, I gots a dollar twenty seben to add to your coffers.

Geno
Posted By: wabigoon Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
Want to play a little poker?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Once ensconced, you'll be able to get us tags there, right? No waiting years to draw?

Geno

ODFW would sell tags for their mothers if they thought they could net a couple dollars for them. I bet we could secure some Campfire tags w/o too much fanfare!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

ODFW would sell tags for their mothers if they thought they could net a couple dollars for them. I bet we could secure some Campfire tags w/o too much fanfare!

Perf,

better get a shyster to set up a PAC soon, or you'll be way behind from the start........

these things take the proper exploitation.

Geno
Posted By: 19352012 Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
I call BS on this entire post. Think how much effort would be required to have a net worth of $27. A total quitter like yourself could never make it happen. That would be like all your other assets v liabilities add up to zero except for a couple boxes of. 270 ammo.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
I just can't figure out how some of these politicians don't get investigated. They go in so broke they can't even pay attention. They leave office millionaires. I can understand how their salaries, invested appropriately and legally could create a healthy nest-egg. However, some of the numbers I've heard and read about over the years are staggering. Whether it be insider information or graft, some of these people have accumulated large sums of money through nefarious means. I know I'm preaching to the quire; but, this really makes my blood boil.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
"....6 rounds bought & I bought 5, I lack $14 having 27 cents..."
Posted By: Borchardt Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
See below
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I just can't figure out how some of these politicians don't get investigated. They go in so broke they can't even pay attention. They leave office millionaires. I can understand how their salaries, invested appropriately and legally could create a healthy nest-egg. However, some of the numbers I've heard and read about over the years are staggering. Whether it be insider information or graft, some of these people have accumulated large sums of money through nefarious means. I know I'm preaching to the quire; but, this really makes my blood boil.

Kamala just went through 25 million.... About time for a new house?
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: With my net worth... - 12/05/19
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Kamala just went through 25 million.... About time for a new house?

She's gonna be walking bowlegged for a while in order to refill her coffers.
Crowdfund KY for Kamala everybody!
© 24hourcampfire