Home
I hate the entire company already, in less than an hour.
what ad?
Where is it?
I run Adblock and I don't see the ad that you are talking about. There is no real reason to put up with it if don't want to. A very easy fix.
Ad? What ad? I dont see no stinkin' ad. wink
Got to pay the bills. There's no free lunch!
Yes, have turned that thing off more that I care to remember.
https://brave.com/
Robert Blake rekindling a TV show?

Geno
http://www.beretta.com/en-us/
What ad?
paying the bills is one thing. Putting the same ad in the way of posting, every time, every few seconds, is really an insult.
I don't have any ads getting in the way of my posting, but I was smart enough to figure out how to prevent it.
Are you going to bring up the flashing envelope next?
Why is my message envelope flashing??
firefox with adblock ultimate. No ads of any kind.
Originally Posted by satir
paying the bills is one thing. Putting the same ad in the way of posting, every time, every few seconds, is really an insult.

satir,

if you're not a puppet, then you're just new here.

We're a bunch of grumpy dude. The problem you're having has been discussed many times.

I don't know what platform you're using, but many of us have success with browsers like the brave.com on suggested above, or firefox combined with some version of adblocking software, available for FREE!

Good luck,

Geno

PS someone will likely be along soon to tell you GFY, if they haven't already.................I'll not be that person grin
No ad here. Yes I’m a grumpy old man. But my dog loves me.
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
what ad?

no ads here
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by satir

satir,

if you're not a puppet, then you're just new here.

We're a bunch of grumpy dude. The problem you're having has been discussed many times.

I don't know what platform you're using, but many of us have success with browsers like the brave.com on suggested above, or firefox combined with some version of adblocking software, available for FREE!

Good luck,

Geno

PS someone will likely be along soon to tell you GFY, if they haven't already.................I'll not be that person grin

Now, why’d you go and spoil the entertainment? 😎
'Cause I'm a grumpy dude,

who occasionally tries to be helpful?

GFY

wink

Geno
© 24hourcampfire