Home
Just saw a report that both gates are closed at NAS Pensacola with reports of an active shooter.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/pensacola-active-shooter-naval-air-station-shooting/
10 in route to hospitals a couple dead so far..
Been watching this develop.....WTF is going on in Florida? Are criminals taking advantage of the ignorance and ineptitude of Florida law enforcement? Every shooting puts us 2 steps back in the fight to retain our Constitutional rights.

My thoughts and prayers for the injured and deceased as well as their families.
What great timing since the AG report is due out Monday.
Two naval base shootings in one week. Somebody is trying to garner some attention.
Jeff Bergosh, an Escambia County commissioner who works at NAS Pensacola as a civilian contractor, told the Pensacola News Journal that he saw ambulances and fire trucks racing toward the base while he waiting in line to enter at one of its gates.

“There's probably been 100 or so various law enforcement vehicles zooming down the wrong side on Navy Boulevard,” he said, adding that he received a call from co-workers on base who reported being on lockdown.

Standard Florida MO, just send a 100 cars or so everyone will know what to do when they get there......
Smart jihadis would use that - start an incident, draw 100+ first responders to the scene, set off an IED to take them out, drawing even more first responders and leaving the rest of the area undermanned for first responders so you can go and continue killing people elsewhere.
Have we ever seen a case of an inactive shooter?
The way to get away with a bank robbery in Alabama would be to wait for the Alabma/Auburn football game- - - - -all the cops in the state are guarding the two coaches! I agree that the timing of these shooting situations is a bit too convenient for the libs' propaganda machine to be totally coincidental.
Jerry
First Pearl Harbor .... now this? Strange .... Very Strange. Something is up.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Have we ever seen a case of an inactive shooter?

That's always my thought when I hear of an "active" shooter.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Been watching this develop.....WTF is going on in Florida? Are criminals taking advantage of the ignorance and ineptitude of Florida law enforcement? Every shooting puts us 2 steps back in the fight to retain our Constitutional rights.

My thoughts and prayers for the injured and deceased as well as their families.

Did you flunk out of the law enforcement profession?
It do sound a bit funny, but the differece between a "shooting" and an "active shooter" is pretty obvious.
Guy sittin on the couch in his scivvys, can o Pringles and a 2 liter Coke, half eaten box a Little Debbie frosted doughnuts on the floor, mashing the button on the remote, and a $400 Academy AR with the fancy NC Star red dot. Stands up, swings his nunchcuks around, grabs the sword and flashes the dog with the blade . Sits back down.

*Inactive shooter
Both of the base shootings seem to be "enhanced" suicides to me. They were going to kill themselves and took others with them. That serves two purposes.
1. They get their name in the paper.
2. If they weren't sure if they had the guts to do it, once you shoot a few others, you have to carry out your own suicide to escape life or capital punishment.
Towel heads or towel head sympathizers

Edit: Saudi aviation student. Enough said. Good riddance.
It seems I was wrong in this case.
© 24hourcampfire