Home
PENSACOLA, Fla. >> A U.S. official has identified the shooter at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola as a Saudi Arabian aviation student. Authorities are investigating if the shooting was terrorism-related. The shooting was the second at a U.S. Navy base this week. Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan says 11 people were shot in today’s attack, four of whom died, including the shooter. Base commander Capt. Timothy Kinsella Jr. says the base will remain closed until further notice.

PREVIOUS COVERAGE

PENSACOLA, Fla. >> A shooter opened fire in a classroom building at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola this morning in an attack that left four people dead, including the assailant, and multiple people wounded. The shooting — the second at a U.S. Navy base this week — prompted a massive law enforcement response and a lockdown at the base.

Eleven people were shot all together, including two sheriff’s deputies who were the first to respond, one of whom killed the shooter, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said. One of the deputies was shot in the arm and the other in the knee, and both were expected to recover, he said.

Commanding base officer Capt. Timothy Kinsella Jr. would not say if the shooter belonged to the military and said he did not want to speculate on whether the shooting was terrorism-related.

The base remained closed until further notice and those still there would be evacuated when authorities decided it was safe to do so, Kinsella said.

Lucy Samford, 31, said her husband, a Navy reservist and civilian worker on the base, was about 500 yards from where the shooting happened. She said she got a call from him a little after 7 a.m. and “one of the first things out of his mouth was, ‘I love you. Tell the kids I love them. I just want you to know there’s an active shooter on base.’”

Her husband, whom she declined to identify, later told her he was OK.

NAS Pensacola employs more than 16,000 military and 7,400 civilian personnel, according to its website. One of the Navy’s most historic and storied bases, it sprawls along the waterfront southwest of downtown Pensacola and dominates the economy of the surrounding area.

Part of the Pensacola base resembles a college campus, with buildings where 60,000 members of the Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard receive training each year in multiple fields of aviation.

The base is home is home to the Blue Angels flight demonstration team, and includes the National Naval Aviation Museum, a popular regional tourist attraction.

The shooting is the second at a U.S. naval base this week. A sailor whose submarine was docked at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, opened fire on three civilian employees Wednesday, killing two before taking his own life.

Alex McGinley, a tattoo artist who works near the Pensacola base, said he was alerted to the shooting by one of his clients, most of whom are military personnel. He said none of his clients was among those shot.

“What kind of things go through a person’s mind to a level that makes them do something like that?” McGinley asked.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019...-including-shooter-at-florida-navy-base/
Why are we still letting them come here to learn to fly? I'm sure that Jorge may be able to provide some insight on this subject.
Why not just go "Old West", Everybody carry a weapon, and we just shoot the schidt out of the problem people.

The hell with a gun-free zone.....
“The AP is reporting that the suspect in Friday's shooting at a Navy base in Pensacola, Fla. is a Saudi Arabian national. He was attending aviation school in the US, which should raise eyebrows: The last group of Saudi nationals who sought flight lessons in the US pulled off 9/11.

However, his name apparently wasn't released.

It's still unclear whether the shooting is terror-related, authorities said, but they are diligently investigating. It's unclear if the attacker was there on government business or simply as a private citizen, the AP reports.

The shooter opened fire in a classroom building on Friday morning, which suggests he was on the base for a reason. The assailant managed to kill three others before he was killed by officers with the Escambia County Sheriff's Office, who arrived on the scene and fatally shot the suspect after exchanging gunfire. FBI and ATF agents also responded to the scene.

At least eight others, including two police officers, were wounded in the cross-fire.

One officer was shot in the leg and is currently in surgery and another officer was shot in the arm and is still at the hospital. Both are expected to survive.”

See:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/active-shooter-pensacola-naval-air-station-least-10-casualties

Gentlemen, this was my twilight tour command. I retired from there in 08 and I spent the last year rebuilding the inside with museum quality paintings and mementoes from Naval Aviation. I hope all the civilians that worked for me have since retired, but I suspect someone will let me know otherwise . Hatari was at my retirement and had been in my office. You know, when I first heard this, I immediately thought of the hundreds of Saudis and other arabs we have running around there. This is awful..
Yep, I know that building.
I hope that Saudi prick looked like a Swiss Cheese when they were done! RIP Pensacola warriors.
apparently Saudi's taking aviation training here no longer raises an eyebrow?
What a surprise.
Originally Posted by KFWA
apparently Saudi's taking aviation training here no longer raises an eyebrow?
They have been there for over forty years.
They served justice on him!!!
You would have thought there would have been some modification of that program,after it was discovered that nine of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis.

The shooter has been identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, a member of the Saudi Air Force who was in the US for flight training (so on official government business).
The response from Trump:

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Gentlemen, this was my twilight tour command. I retired from there in 08 and I spent the last year rebuilding the inside with museum quality paintings and mementoes from Naval Aviation. I hope all the civilians that worked for me have since retired, but I suspect someone will let me know otherwise . Hatari was at my retirement and had been in my office. You know, when I first heard this, I immediately thought of the hundreds of Saudis and other arabs we have running around there. This is awful..

Indeed, it is awful. I feel for the families and the survivors. Hopefully Jorge, no one you knew was involved.
so, not every Muslim is a terrorist. but every terrorist is a Muslim.
got it.
Originally Posted by kid0917
got it.

It certainly seems like it.
There is, I've been told, an ocean or two between here and Muzzieland. So, if a muzzie gets here, assuming he doen't come by a rubber raft...someone, as a Federal employee or someone following Federal rules...authorizes his entry and exit from an aircraft.
Ergo: every single incident can be traced to yet another failure of government. And their answer to this is, we got the TSA patting granny's behind and taking off our shoes.

I took the family to the museum there several years back. There was an older gentleman who would drive you around the flight line and tell you about the different aircrafts sitting there. He’d flown several of them, and was really interesting.
From FOX. News:

Naval Air Station Pensacola shooter was Saudi aviation student, investigators eye potential terror link

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naval-ai...shooter-reported-shelter-in-place-issued

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
When I was in charge of the Aviation Training School (the "Dean Wormer" of Naval Aviation and I also flew as an instructor) I can't begin to tell you how many times we had to bail these guys out of jail after trying to pick up some local's women and they were the bottom of the barrel when it came to capabilities. We also had Spaniards, Norwegians, French and Germans, in fact the Luftwaffe had an entire Wing there (Luftflotten Four). Wanna guess who were the BEST students including ours? Yep, the Master Race...
When I was in charge of the Aviation Training School (the "Dean Wormer" of Naval Aviation and I also flew as an instructor) I can't begin to tell you how many times we had to bail these guys out of jail after trying to pick up some local's women and they were the bottom of the barrel when it came to capabilities. We also had Spaniards, Norwegians, French and Germans, in fact the Luftwaffe had an entire Wing there (Luftflotten Four). Wanna guess who were the BEST students including ours? Yep, the Master Race...

Jews?
got it.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

And so ...... I presume that Mohammad Saeed Alshamrani was an officer in the Saudi Royal Airforce (more or less an elite member of their military I would argue). Hmm .... says something about their officer corps, I guess. Now .... just imagine if he had been at the controls of say an F15, rather than in a classroom with a firearm.

***************************** THE FACE OF EVIL *****************************

I read about that about 10 years ago, that our Saudi allies made bad pilots, all in all.
Too much inbreeding since 810 AD.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Jews?

Well, that's the other Master Race, but they train their own and they are REALLY good...
Originally Posted by ftbt

***************************** THE FACE OF EVIL *****************************

They all look like that to me.

Q: Which coyote do you trust to not kill your chickens?

A: None of them.

I remember that building well. We did all our academics there, aerodynamics, weather,T-34 engineering, etc before we did our initial flight training at Saufley field. That was before we had any foreign students.

We’ve had a few Kuwaitis, Thais, Singaporans, come through here. Currently we have students from France, Spain, Italy and the UK...all of them, for the most part, good “kids”, conscientious and hard working just like our students.
They all look like what to you?

Blurry?
Evil.

Like they wanna cut your gizzard out.
They may not like us very well....I will grant you.
I see no good reason to let ANY Muslim reside in this country. As far as I'm concerned, they're all cut from the same cloth.
It appears the FBI has arrested 6 Saudi Nationals as part of the investigation now! Terrorist Cell ???

6 Saudis arrested for questioning after NAS Pensacola shooting: official

https://www.foxnews.com/us/saudis-arrested-questioning-pensacola-shooting
I spent 6 months at NAS Pensacola in ‘68. My son about the same amount of time in ‘96.
I feel for his family in SA. They will probably disappear with no trace. He will talk on the phone with them one day and never hear from or of them again.
We had Iranian flight students back in 1981. This after the 1979 Embassy take over. Go figure.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
We had Iranian flight students back in 1981. This after the 1979 Embassy take over. Go figure.

Jimmy Carter probably invited them over. 😜
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What a surprise.

Just a Muzz bein' a Muzz.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
It appears the FBI has arrested 6 Saudi Nationals as part of the investigation now! Terrorist Cell ???

Apparently 3 of them were FILMING THE SHOOTING as it occurred! And Alshamrani, used a locally bought Glock 45 9mm handgun with an extended magazine, and was carrying between four and six more magazines.

See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ida-lockdown-reports-active-shooter.html
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...acola-shooting-three-were-filming-attack
got it.

Every true Muslim practices a religion to convert or to kill.

I see all true Muslims as terrorist as defined by their Islamic faith.

g
" U.S. official has identified the shooter at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola as a Saudi Arabian aviation student. Authorities are investigating if the shooting was terrorism-related."

Rhodes Scholar.
It appears that the Saudi shooter posted this message on Twitter minutes before the shooting:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Twitter took down his account after the shooting.
Damned ragheads.
Good thing the Saudi's are our friends...just think of the mischief they'd do if they didn't like us.
At first I was thinking that it was maybe just a student pilot whi wasn't cutting the mustard and the American students were shaming him or something. But I'll be darned if it isn't looking like a real terrorist attack.
America better learn these Muslims should be forced permanently out of America > all of them !
As I've related in the past, I taught many foreign nationals to fly. Vietnamese, Norwegians, South Africans, several more. And Iranians. All had language difficulties, but as a group, the Iranians were the least talented. They were also almost impossible to wash out due to diplomatic reasons. Two of them tried to kill me in the air. Not deliberately, but because they made colossal mistakes that would have resulted in a crash had I not been there to take over.

I have no reason to think that Saudis would be any different, either in the diplomatic "immunity to failure" aspect but also in flying ability. Whoever in the State Department originally thought it was a good idea for us to train foreigners ought to be drawn and quartered. Nothing good can or has come of it. And some who were trained by us have since become the enemy. That is entirely aside from the now obvious fact that some of the ones we bring in are in fact our enemies to start with and fully intend to kill us at the first opportunity.
F’ing inbreds. To much inbreeding that’s my they are crazy.

and i also read three of those were FILMING IT
My question is why are we training them here? Why not over there or at least in a neutral place? The Pentagon is stupid and it's all about money and how many planes we can sell them whether they can use them or not.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As I've related in the past, I taught many foreign nationals to fly. Vietnamese, Norwegians, South Africans, several more. And Iranians. All had language difficulties, but as a group, the Iranians were the least talented. They were also almost impossible to wash out due to diplomatic reasons. Two of them tried to kill me in the air. Not deliberately, but because they made colossal mistakes that would have resulted in a crash had I not been there to take over.

I have no reason to think that Saudis would be any different, either in the diplomatic "immunity to failure" aspect but also in flying ability. Whoever in the State Department originally thought it was a good idea for us to train foreigners ought to be drawn and quartered. Nothing good can or has come of it. And some who were trained by us have since become the enemy. That is entirely aside from the now obvious fact that some of the ones we bring in are in fact our enemies to start with and fully intend to kill us at the first opportunity.

couple of years ago i went to the graduation ceremony at edwards afb for the chuck yeager test pilots school. Only the best of the best get admtted to that school, and complete it. you earn a mba in about 40 some weeks, active duty on top of it, and are exposed to a lot of planes.
at the ceremony i got to meet a japanese fighter pilot, an italian, and there were a few other foreign nationals there. they were first rate by any standard, and by scores etc better than some of the home grown version.
there is a lot of interaction between the usaf, and foreign air forces. At that level they are all "sh*t hot."
the saudi's have been here a long time. Embry riddle is in my home town, and they have gone to school there since the 70's that i know about. In addition a favorite place has been the university of arizona in tucson.
I don't know all the reasons for the UofA, but been told the topography of the desert reminds them of home.
I do know one of the saudi's at the time knocked up a local girl. He didn't marry her, but she got that 4k or 5k a check each month to support the kid. He flew over a couple of times a year to actually see the kid.
If I had the power, the day after 9/11 I would have shut off ALL Muslim immigration to America.
You are an engineering student from Dubai, and you have been accepted to Ga. Tech? Too bad, your 15 Saudi buddies who flew on 9/11 have done pissed in the lemonade.

You are a Saudi lieutenant in the Royal Air Force, and you want to fly planes at Pensacola? Too bad, your country is very wealthy, you need to build your own flight instruction school in Saudi Arabia.

If I had the power, on 9/12 I would have shut down immigration of all Muslims, and, I would have kicked all non-citizen Muslims out.
Originally Posted by ftbt
It appears that the Saudi shooter posted this message on Twitter minutes before the shooting:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Twitter took down his account after the shooting.

i have spoken with them on occasion, this is pretty much how they think, an unfortunate human circumstance that americans are not muslim, and a problem they feel they have to deal with
Wait guys.

Investigators are looking for a motive.

If they’d call me, I’d tell’em. It’s not that complicated.

Oh well. P. C. Is getting us killed.

DF
ttt
"and i also read three of those were FILMING IT."

That alone would convince me it was a terrorist act. Are the people running this country that damn stupid? I do know the muzzys have a training area somewhere over on the east side of Tucson. it's been in operation for years. How come the powers that be allow it to continue? There's been a few muzzys on my side of town and every once in a while one of them gets a little arrogant.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by GeoW
got it.

Every true Muslim practices a religion to convert or to kill.

I see all true Muslims as terrorist as defined by their Islamic faith.

g

PREZACTLY!!!
Originally Posted by rainshot
My question is why are we training them here? Why not over there or at least in a neutral place? The Pentagon is stupid and it's all about money and how many planes we can sell them whether they can use them or not.

Training "over there" is very wise at this point. The sale of military equipment is a multi-billion dollar business that has a very strong lobby in Congress. Makes a very few people stinking rich for sure.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
If I had the power, the day after 9/11 I would have shut off ALL Muslim immigration to America.
You are an engineering student from Dubai, and you have been accepted to Ga. Tech? Too bad, your 15 Saudi buddies who flew on 9/11 have done pissed in the lemonade.

You are a Saudi lieutenant in the Royal Air Force, and you want to fly planes at Pensacola? Too bad, your country is very wealthy, you need to build your own flight instruction school in Saudi Arabia.

If I had the power, on 9/12 I would have shut down immigration of all Muslims, and, I would have kicked all non-citizen Muslims out.

Yep. Bush jr didn’t have the guts for it. 😡
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
At first I was thinking that it was maybe just a student pilot whi wasn't cutting the mustard and the American students were shaming him or something. But I'll be darned if it isn't looking like a real terrorist attack.

Don’t worry. The FBI and the Deep State will cover up and Terrorist angle. 😡
Originally Posted by rainshot

My point exactly. Last time I bought a new pick up, the dealer did not bring me into a training session.
They are holding TEN of them now...

"doing our due diligence"...horse [bleep]!

Don't let them come here, and "due diligence" becomes far less necessary.

WTF is wrong with this country...this world for that matter?
One thinks that they could train them in their own country.

For a change.
FBI already trying to cover up the terrorist angle. 😡

NAS Pensacola shooting presumed to be 'terrorism,' Saudi student recorded attack on video, officials say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nas-pensacola-shooting-saudi-serviceman-one-gunman-fbi-terrorism

From the article:
“The official who spoke Saturday to The Associated Press said one of the three students who attended the dinner party hosted by the attacker recorded video outside the classroom building while the shooting was taking place on Friday. Two other Saudi students watched from a car, the official said.
Rojas declined to comment on those reports. In an exclusive interview on "Fox News Sunday," Defense Secretary Mark Esper said it's unclear if they were filming it before it began or if it was something where they picked up their phones filmed it when they saw it unfolding.

"You know, today, people pull out their phones and film everything and anything that happens," Esper told Fox News' Chris Wallace.
Lovely, Special Agent in Charge is a bleeder...
Ollie North was on FOX this morning, Kilmead said the shooter bought the gun legally. North said- only because he was given special privlege because he is an Official of a foreign Govt. WTF?
When they announced that the shooter was a hate filled anti American I knew that he was either a mideasterner ,,,,,,,,,,,or a democrat.
The cover up on the terrorism aspect goes all the way to the White House. Trump's been in contact with the Saudi's, and wants to protect the Saudi government on this. This whole thing is sickening, and should be dealt with for what it is........war on America by the Muslims.

If you will remember, during is campaign, Trump hinted at doing something about restricting Muslim immigration.

To the best of my knowledge, it has not been done.

If I'd been king......on 9-12, every damn person who was a Muslim in this country......citizens and non-citizens alike, should have been deported.

I saw her interview yesterday. A bleached blonde, FBI agent in charge. Affirmative Action in the FBI.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

If you will remember, during is campaign, Trump hinted at doing something about restricting Muslim immigration.

If I'd been king......on 9-12, every damn person who was a Muslim in this country......citizens and non-citizens alike, should have been deported.

Now there is a Constitution Hater for you. Way to go JamesJr, you win the I HATE AMERICA AWARD for this week and we've just started.
Islam is the ONLY religion that advocates conversion or death. THE ONLY ONE. It is not compatible with western values. Still, we have to be aware of what our Constitution says, even if democrats crap on it on a daily basis. If you are a Moslem living in the US, you must accept added scrutiny or leave on your own accord, but any act of treason or sedition (easily defined), then out you go. That said, there is nothing wrong with restricting immigration. We've done it before (from the 1920s-50s) immigration to the US was virtually shut down. In the 70s Carter restricted Iranians. It is perfectly logical AND legal to do so. Foreigners, before they come to this country are not entitled to protection under our laws.

My first thought as well.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

My first thought as well.

Mine too. And a minority bleeder too. 😬
Just saw this:

Pensacola Naval shooter was 'infuriated' after instructor nicknamed him 'Porn Stash': report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pensacola-naval-instructor-porn-stash
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Now there is a Constitution Hater for you. Way to go JamesJr, you win the I HATE AMERICA AWARD for this week and we've just started.

Fuqk off dipschitt!
Just saw this:

Pensacola Naval shooter was 'infuriated' after instructor nicknamed him 'Porn Stash': report

Just watch; this farce, along with the FBI statement "we are assuming this is terrorist related" will help the government eventually soft soap this and couch it in "workplace violence" nonsense
I read this story this morning.

It wasn't from Fox because I don't read Fox.
Doesn't matter who the FBI officer in charge is-- what matters if how the investigation goes--

She said on news today--'we are trying to determine the motive"
WTF-- he was a friggen Muslime-- there is the motive-- simple
Just saw this:

Just watch; this farce, along with the FBI statement "we are assuming this is terrorist related" will help the government eventually soft soap this and couch it in "workplace violence" nonsense

Yep. Just like the Ft Hood murders in 2009. 😡
Her delivery at the press conference made me want to slap her and say, “just talk like a normal human being”. 😬
He just couldn't get over the mustache joke.

He had more problems than that.
a sand Niger has a sand Niger no matter where they came from
© 24hourcampfire