Home
6 year olds are better than a lot of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI8_PMfssLc

Now watch all the fudds say fast misses mean nothing. Because THEY can't go any faster, they "think" nobody can. :-) They dont even watch vids of matches, cause they dont want to know how inferior they are. If they knew, they might have to spend $20 and a couple of hours a week at the range, god forbid, and get a $150 shooting timer, gasp!
Meth is bad, ya know...
Most self medicating is .....
The kid is not using his sights. He just points and shoots. Even though he's featured in the video, I'm going to question whether he's actually a viable competitor.
Originally Posted by DMc
The kid is not using his sights. He just points and shoots. Even though he's featured in the video, I'm going to question whether he's actually a viable competitor.

Same question could be asked of the op .....
Originally Posted by DMc

no, [bleep] sherlock? same as you do. I can show you a concealed 7 second el president, score over 50 pts, any time you'd like to bet a years pay on it. Full 10m of distance, 3m edge to edge for target spacing, surrender hand start, back to the targets, gun invisble under a t shirt.
© 24hourcampfire