Home
Lovely Bride and I went to Denny's one recent evening for a bite and got seated by the front window. As we were waiting for our food we observed a vehicle pull into the parking lot occupied x3. From the vehicle alit first a 50ish lady, then a guy obviously her son and his girlfriend, young people appeared to be about 20 or so. They walked past our window on the way in to the restaurant.

The skinny girl was Miss Hippy herself, hair dyed pink down to her shoulders on the right side, head completely shaved on the left side. Had the requisite facial metal , t-shirt with some sort of skull logo on it , blue jeans all sliced up on the legs.

The chubby guy was a real piece of work. Pink sandals, flower-patterned tights, some sort of logo on the front of a black t-shirt under a brown fake leather fringed vest. Along with the aforementioned facial metal, his hair was done up in a mohawk about an inch high, dark green in color, until the back of his head which was adorned with a lime-green man bun the size of a baseball.

We had a hard time to keep from gaping in astonishment, and a harder time to keep from breaking out in laughter. We dont see much of this out here, hardly any at all, might be common where some other board members live. Wish we had taken pix but would have been rude.
ttt
I like it when someone like that says "What are you staring at?" I've yet to come up with the proper answer, but it is obvious they've put in a lot of effort trying to be noticed.
I see freaks like that every time I go to Clarksville. Army brat kids.

Either like that or wigger gang bangers, again mostly army brats.

The stuff that makes me laugh out loud. A crappy 1990s lincoln town car pulling a 16ft trailer with 2 rolls of hay. Bumper about 3" off the pavement. One of the rolls on fire. Old man driving looks like mr magoo off in his own parallel universe. Not really "on fire" but smoking.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I like it when someone like that says "What are you staring at?" I've yet to come up with the proper answer, but it is obvious they've put in a lot of effort trying to be noticed.

Yeah, like the women in tight jeans with loads of shiny "bling" all over the back end. Like I'm NOT supposed to notice your ass..................and look at it?

Same with low cut blouses.

"My eyes are up here"

"well, duh. And your tatas are down there, almost exposed for all to see. Wahtchu expect me to look at?"

Geno
Originally Posted by rte
ttt

You've posted this reply in several threads this morning. What are you trying to say?
short for "to the top"
Ah, thanks kid.

Trying to bump the new snowflake off the front page?
I get a good giggle when I see people going in/out of church.
Saw a knock-out gal trying to get thru TSA in Anchorage wearing an all-metal-panel shirt. She was pulled aside,. I was going to offer to help strip search her, but had to go.

She might still be there...... smile
A beat up Romanian SAR 1 at a gunshow that looks like bubba spray bedliner or under coating on the whole thing. ( also bolt carrier)
Then me making a offhand comment .
"Its amazing what bubba does to wpns".
Then having the Old fugg tell me sov bloc nations covered wpns with epoxy like that for 3 decades trying to sound intelligent for a possible sale........

LOL!!!

I just walked away chuckling to myself....
Originally Posted by renegade50
A beat up Romanian SAR 1 at a gunshow that looks like bubba spray bedliner or under coating on the whole thing. ( also bolt carrier)
Then me making a offhand comment .
"Its amazing what bubba does to wpns".
Then having the Old fugg tell me sov bloc nations covered wpns with epoxy like that for 3 decades trying to sound intelligent for a possible sale........

LOL!!!

I just walked away chuckling to myself....

I’m always amazed at how many dipschitts you run into at Gunshows. Including Dealers.
It is entertaining to say the least.

Had a discussion with a AK "expert"
He had 6 Russian bakelite mags.
I was checking em out.
Tula,s and Izzy,s
He didnt know some had steel lined feed lips and some didnt.
Showed him the " light"
He was asking 89 bucks apeice for em....

Ahhhhhh yeah.....

I will stick with Bulgarian circle 10,s and slabsides for that price.
Red bakelite clashes bad with my black on black gun anyways....

LOL!!!
My body in the mirror after a shower.

Becuase if I ain't laughing Id be crying.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw juggalos once. I had to sit in my truck for a minute to try and make sense of them. About 7 or 8 of them clown paint on their faces. They were spraying each other with soda. I told my wife and she told me what all that clown stuff is because she worked at a concert venue once where the clown rappers performed.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
My body in the mirror after a shower.

Becuase if I ain't laughing Id be crying.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hate full length mirrors, especially the one on the back of the bathroom door. Don't know why the original homeowner put it there. eek
The latest fashion trend I'm seeing is big jacked up 4x4 trucks with the rear end lowered.
How do you see out?
It reminded me of huge wheels and skinny sidewall tires, hats on backwards, pants on the floor, barbed wire tattoos...
My last Dachsund, 10 years deceased now, when he was maybe 2, found an 8 inch nightcrawler working it's way across the carport. He didn't know what it was, but was curious, but cautious, never getting his nose closer than 6 inches. Every time the crawler moved, DJ jumped back and barked. Kept me entertained for over 5 minutes.

The whole thing kinda reminds me of DJT and the Dumacrats... smile. You know who is who.....

Got asked that once.
Man bun pajama boy got kind of pissed when I asked him if he lost a bet.
To be fair, I was the odd one since we were in WM.
A fat woman in spandex britches slipping on the ice. It's the one redeeming feature winter holds for me.
They all make that same noise,....."WAAAAAWK!"

A skinny woman slipping on the ice just squeaks,.......but them big waddle mamas go "WAAAAAWK!"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/2aqe9k/a_teenager_sits_next_to_an_old_man_on_a_bench/
I think it's because they know that they're going to hit hard,...maybe break a bone. It's serious business when a fat woman slips on the ice,......might involve an ambulance.

Skinny women know that they're going to be able to get back up,....so they just squeak a little.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A fat woman in spandex britches slipping on the ice. It's the one redeeming feature winter holds for me.

Lol if that don't make ya laugh your dead,or might as well be!
Guy in front of Walmart giving statement to the city cops. One minute he was crying his eyes out over how much he loved her. The next minute " hell yes I want to press charges against the bitch". The best I could figure out his woman, had beat the hell out of him in the store and left him there. LOL
https://youtu.be/tAMbPpcNlUk
narcissistic, self elevated people.
Me and wife at checkout at Walmart. Guy in front of us in line was quite the freak. Orange hair, tattoos, body piercings, holes in ear lobes and when knows what else. I start talking about him and he’s listening with his back to us. Another freak soon enters Walmart. I tell wife, β€œ If you thought he’s @#%*ed up, look at that one. Freak in front of us had to turn around and look for himself. He couldn’t believe he could be outdone .I’m still laughing.
© 24hourcampfire