Home
,...calls everybody racist.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/0...ot-putting-him-on-december-debate-stage/
good, one less commie pos.
Damn Spartacus.....
Follow the money.............. His own donors are racist; seeing as how they didn't cough up enough money and/or there were too few of them. Anyone today can be a racist for any reason whatsoever.
More winning.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
More winning.

Yep!
Someone called him "well-spoken".... His response, "THAT'S RACIST!"
The American People were fooled once by the Halfrican. There will never be another race-card playing negro elected President again, in our lifetimes.
Cory Booger is a legend in his own mind.
OMG, the Dems. lost another minority candidate and he's being replaced by another rich white guy, on the debate stage. Starting to look more and more like the Dems are every bit as racist as they claim the Repubs. are.
Dang!

First Farticas, now Spartacus.........
He cant hang out with the cool kids club anymore???

Fugg him ....
Let him fishheads.....
It’s back to drinking grape Kool-Aid and KFC for Corey.
Originally Posted by badger
Dang!

First Farticas, now Spartacus.........

That's kinda funny!
Purple drank!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I saw that too. It was Bloomberg.
Twice now I saw the title of this thread and my heart went all a’flutter.....both times my mind substituted executed for excluded......it’s a damn disappointment when I open the thread.
Originally Posted by kid0917
Cory Booger is a legend in his own mind.

I like that
!!!!
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Said after Booker said, "there were more billionaires on the debate than black people"

Thanks MM!

Poor re-woke Bloomers had get on his knees and swear he'd never say Spartacus was well-spoken again! Just can't make this chit up! Pathetic bunch of SOBs.
Originally Posted by Etoh

Said after Booker said, "there were more billionaires on the debate than black people"

Yes, the democrat party , the party of the common working man. Hasbeen
It is sad to see the rascism demonstrated by the Democrat party. First, they ran off the Indian/Jamaican, which means not African American, but African Jamaican, woman Miss Kamala Harris. Clearly, racism, and sexism too.

Now, poor Corey Booker, a proud African American, has been run off. The Democrats ought to be ashamed. Somebody ought to go to Leavenworth for these hate crimes, but the racist Trump Justice Dept will never prosecute.

They ALWAYS play the RACE Card.
55gallon empty drum...loud & dumb.
Speaking of the bitch card^^^^.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

They ALWAYS play the RACE Card.

Yes, what it actually sounds like to me is that he is making a case for affirmative action for the debates.
Even tho he is fading in the polls, he thinks just because of his color he should still be in the debates.
Speaking of the bitch card^^^^.

LMAO !
Hell, even Booker's supporters are MAGA !
He can't qualify, so he plays the race card; yep, let's make more exceptions for the unqualified.

Fu^ckin' POS, he is. Epitomizes it, he does.

MM
Sick of the whining bitch. Should have followed Warrens lead and claimed he was a Black foot Indian. Lol!
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
He can't qualify, so he plays the race card; yep, let's make more exceptions for the unqualified.

Fu^ckin' POS, he is. Epitomizes it, he does.

MM

^^^This^^^
Based upon my experiences in Georgia the past few days, I'd take a 60 year old black over about a dozen 25s any day. Obama did them no good, poor poor entitled victims. Wait, is this the right thread....
He looks like a baked bean.
I think Booker got a raw deal.

People tend not to trust people that don't look them in the eye. But Cockeyed Corey Booker lacked the ability to look people in the eye with both of them.

One eye would be looking at you,...but the other would be checking out the craters on the moon.
He is 47% African Negro, 45% European Caucasian, the rest is Native American.At what percent is one black. Some poor actor woman not realizing she was black got fired for calling Valerie Jarrett an ape. I'm wondering at what percent you become black or for that matter Native American. Also what is the big deal about calling someone an ape vs. some other insult.
Which don't they like, his black half, or his white half??
or that he is 1000X more Indian than Lizard Warren
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Which don't they like, his black half, or his white half??

His white half is privileged. His black side ain't black enough. He's fugged.
© 24hourcampfire