Home
I know the libs have a tactic whereby they quash discussions on a conservative board by posting so many nonsense posts that informative conservative political discussions scroll off of the page.

But I fail to remember the proper nomenclature. Any help?
Posting bullshit?
Phoucked up....?
Being a d!ck?
scrotum?
Shartring
There are specific terms for many of the actions the trolls use to disrupt conservative social media. They have been discussed here. But the old synapses won't bring them to mind.
Forum Sliding
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I know the libs have a tactic whereby they quash discussions on a conservative board by posting so many nonsense posts that informative conservative political discussions scroll off of the page.

But I fail to remember the proper nomenclature. Any help?

Satir
Originally Posted by slumlord
Forum Sliding

Yes, that is exactly what I was trying to remember.
Thank you very much.

While I would never attempt to tell our host how to run his business, I do hope he takes action on this situation.
Aspiring bayonet dummy?
Must suck to be folks like that.
I vow never to open another of his threads. don't give him what he wants.
A lot of members here use the trolls to vent their >>>>daily >>>>>>>>>>>frustrations. There is absolutely no way in hell a troll will be ignored on this forum. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Panty raid.
Spamming the board.

Reasons unknown. Lack of father figure soy boy with attention disorder? Maybe.
Indicates an empty life - desperate for attention. Don't feed the craving - just look the other way and move along.
Satiricon?
It's called nothing better to do in Mommy's basement.
using the ignore feature... I don't have any problems with them....

probably a paid Soros or Bloomberg plant....

like Doc Pedophiler from Salt Lake....the NAMBLA Advocate.
It's what they do when not spanking their monkey.
Slumlord wins '''Best Memory''' yet again ,, i think it was Slumlord that knew the answer ... smile
© 24hourcampfire