Home
23-16 Wow!
The look on Brady’s face..... PRICELESS!!!
Great!
Well ,SOMEBODY had to do it.. smile
I've been fearing this for a while. The end is nigh I'm afraid. What a run.
They got robbed.

That was some schitty officiating.
KC has actually beat the Pats quite a few times over the Brady era, but not in the last couple of years.
NE has serious personnel shortages.................they won't win the AFC championship, much less another SB this year.

Brady should have retired & gone out on top.

MM
I’m glad the Chiefs won, but they got some help from the refs.
Posted By: 79S Re: Kansas City just beat the Pats - 12/09/19
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
They got robbed.

I'm sure their are some raiders fans that feel the same way..the year 2001
Zebras beat the Pats.
They don’t often lose two games in a row.
Used up challenge cost em a Touchdown

Ref whistle on Kelcy fumble probably cost em a possible touch down also.

Schitt happens.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Yes we did - Suck that Brady
Refs called some BS calls on KC as well. I would say Patriots are way up there on the calls going there way.
Originally Posted by 79S
They got robbed.

I'm sure their are some raiders fans that feel the same way..the year 2001

The infamous "tuck rule",,,oh yeah!!
For all you haters...
Snow blower.....
Patriots Hall of fame!!

Lol!!!
laugh laugh laugh

GO PATRIOTS!!!!
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Refs called some BS calls on KC as well.

NE had two touchdowns called back on bad calls on the same drive.

I don't like the instant replay stuff at all, but if they're gonna do it, it would be awesome if they could at least get things right.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
23-16 Wow!

It looks like Roger Goodhell and the mafia has decided most the division leaders will go under twice a year to help increase the shows bottom line.
just wait until the Bengals beat them next week grin
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Zebras beat the Pats.

They are running up quite a string of wins for their handlers, but hey, it was a good show.
They got robbed.

There was plenty of questionable calls to go around. Brady is looking real unremarkable these days, Edelman the smurf dropped a lot of catches that in previous years would have been caught. They will be looking for a QB this year in the draft.
Fabulous!!!

But it was also the WORST performance by officiating crew I have EVER seen... Stevie Wonder would have done a better job.. Just about every play even the announcers would comment on what they missed and/or called wrong.. Evident to everybody except those morons. That bunch of zebras should be working a B-squad high school game from now on...
Sounds like it was a great volley ball game
Tom should retire the end of the year. He is still a very good QB but he is slipping fast. I watched their last 2 games and he is way off the mark on his passing. He is still capable of being a NFL QB but he lost his edge.
I watched the game. I am a big Patriots fan. It looks like this is not their year.
I wish Tom Brady had retired at the end of last season, gone out on top.

Tom Brady is the greatest QB ever to play. And Bill Belichik is the best coach ever. The record speaks for itself.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

What position do you play?
Pat Mahomes is the newest great QB. Assuming injury doesn't slow him down.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Tom should retire the end of the year. He is still a very good QB but he is slipping fast. I watched their last 2 games and he is way off the mark on his passing. He is still capable of being a NFL QB but he lost his edge.

He needs a couple receivers and a tight end that can catch the ball. He's no spring chicken but still in the top 75% of QB's in the league.

Speaking of getting hosed by the refs, did you see the Saints game?
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
NE has serious personnel shortages.................they won't win the AFC championship, much less another SB this year.

Brady should have retired & gone out on top.

MM

Nah...... he has another year or two left in him.

I hate Brady (it was a fumble) and the pats. I’m a hater.

I’m a raider fan and I think he is a damn good qb.

I hope the they lose..... lol
I neither like nor hate Brady and the Pats. It wouldn't surprise me if they win it all this year. The Chiefs have beaten them soundly in the regular season before and still had the Pats win it all in the post-season. I think the Ravens are a joke. Least the Chiefs locked in a berth in the playoffs.
My wife is a niners fan..... the niners looked good and pulled out a big win against NO saints.

Great game.

Raiders are s hit this year.

I’m rooting for my wife and the niners.

Fuc k Brady......and the pats, it was a fumble.
Brady can't do it alone. His receivers are a complete joke. They can't get open and drop the ball constantly.
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

What position do you play?

the only thing better than the look on Brady’s face is hearing their whinny fans snipe smile
Vegas oddsmakers makers says Raven are going to win it all this year
Time will tell.
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

This. To hell with Jerry Jones, unless he signs Hurtz. And fires his coach. wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

This. To hell with Jerry Jones, unless he signs Hurtz. And fires his coach. wink

Jones should’ve traded Dak and all his draft picks to move up in the Draft back then and taken Patrick Mahomes!!!

But he’s too big of a dumbass. Garrett is just a decent coach and nothing more. Probably should be coaching a second tier Division 1 College team.
He’s not an enforcer like Jimmy Johnson or Bill Parcels. Never will be. He’s a YES Man, and that’s exactly what Jerry Jones wanted.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Vegas oddsmakers makers says Raven are going to win it all this year
Time will tell.

Them are the Niners. Maybe the Saints or KC.

ANYBODY BUT THE PATRIOTS. 😬
https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/09/nfl-investigating-patriots-over-allegations-they-spied-on-bengals/
Least the Chiefs locked in a berth in the playoffs.[/quote]
And that's what was important- for the league. I hate to say so but I expect the Pat's will do their winning when they have to, unfortunately.

Patriots don't have teh tools to win it all this year. Brady is great, but he needs someone that can get open. The D has shown to be a bit shaky lately as well.

I'd like to see them trade for OBJ, at least for the rest of the year, give Edelman some relief as the only good target.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Patriots don't have teh tools to win it all this year. Brady is great, but he needs someone that can get open. The D has shown to be a bit shaky lately as well.

I'd like to see them trade for OBJ, at least for the rest of the year, give Edelman some relief as the only good target.
They just locked down the Chiefs in the 2nd half of that game, Mahomey only 57 yards and the entire offense had something like 97 yards. The problem isn't with the defense, as we all know it's with the offense and their lack of weapons. I think they'll make the AFCCG but I don't know if they will get past Baltimore,especially if the game is played in Baltimore.
© 24hourcampfire