Home
...after you realize that the IG Report is nothing but an administrative cover-up and there will be no Big Dogs recommended for prosecution.
yep
Only the biggest DOG will have a recommendation for prosecution brought upon himself......
Today is the day when Trusting Sessions finally pays off.😂
They can’t tell on each other. Hasbeen
I doubt if anybody here is holding their breath over the swamp creatures. Wishing and reality are two different things. Edk
H O R O W I T Z......
Horowitz has already shown his colors.

Why would he change them for this report?
Originally Posted by ERK
I doubt if anybody here is holding their breath over the swamp creatures. Wishing and reality are two different things. Edk

We are just trying to get a gauge for how much rope we'll be needing.
I’m prepared to be underwhelmed.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
H O R O W I T Z......

Don't go all TRH on us. smile smile

(Although, you're right)
Hey, I just put it out there, but given the percentages in the US population, there are sure a lot more involved in this....

%
Trey Gowdy has already said that a lot of people are going to be disappointed if they are relying on this report to hold high ranking officials accountable. Nothing is going to change, the deep state will remain. I hope Mr. Gowdy and I am wrong.
This report is extremely narrow in scope. The ONLY hope we have is the Durham investigation that can reach anywhere with subpoena powers and it has been officially deemed a criminal investigation. My guess is, if there is anything there, Trump will "hold fire" until the Fall, right before the elections..
so where is it are their computers down?
Originally Posted by Mike_S

x2
Hey, I just put it out there, but given the percentages in the US population, there are sure a lot more involved in this....

%

Arizona, Mayland, and New Jersey surprised me. New York, not so much, but there are beaucoup.

%

All the while a "Goldberg" drones on and on and on and.............
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Mike_S

x2

Make that 3
I'm sure the Swamp is going to "flush" itself.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
yep
I haven't turned the TV on yet today. Are they letting any gentiles talk?
Calling a session of Congress to order.

It's not a Swamp. It's a cesspool.

The fix is in.
Are cargo pants official Jewish garb?

Originally Posted by IndyCA35
It's not a Swamp. It's a cesspool.

The fix is in.

Good way of looking at it. Lots of neat things in a swamp......I imagine.

Nothing good in a cesspool.
© 24hourcampfire