Home
I am off to see the doctor this morning, to get the results of some tests related to my new friend "Vasculitis" and the lumps in my right breast. Not sure which one of the Vasculitus forms it is yet, but none of them are pretty and the pain is beyond description, but I am praying for the lesser of the possibilities. As for the lumps, one form of Vasculitis causes nodules in breast tissue to get inflamed and feel like cancerous lumps, I am praying it is the Vasculitis and not the C word.

God has been with me through trials and illnesses from the get go, and I know he is with me now.

A prayer or a good thought would be appreciated from you good folks.

Lynn
Of course.
Done Miss Lynn prayers for the greatest outcome I know you must be nervous but that won't help so try not do that . smile
Done here, Lynn.

Ed
Best of luck, and prayers your way.
Hope tests are good.

Prayers sent.
Best of luck! We will send our prayers and thoughts will be with you.
Best to you, Lynn.
My male labrador retriever has an extra nipple in his front passenger side armpit.

I'm gonna let it ride.

I always get my biopsies back within 2 days....not 2 months.

For myself, I always ask that God's will be done, and then too, I let it ride.
Done Miss Lynn !
Prayers on the way
Done and Amen.
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa.
Prayers and good luck!
Prayers for you my dear.

You got this.
Sorry you are going through the pain and uncertainty.
A prayer and best wishes.
Prayers sent
Prayers offered for you.
When someone humbles themself and asks for prayers, God listens. I truly hope you get the best news possible Miss Lynn. Lay your troubles at the foot of the cross.
Yes, Miss Lynn, as requested, and beyond a perfect diagnosis and effective treatment, relief from the pain and discomfort. That is no fun - hang in there.
Posted By: J23 Re: Some prayers and good thoughts - 12/10/19
Prayers headed your way Ma'am.
Hang in there Lynn. Prayers on the way from here.
Good luck to you!
Prayers on the way, Miss Lynn
You've got them Lynn,

Geno
Prayers for healing.

Geo
You got 'em Lynn!
Give us a great report when you get back!
My prayers are with you Lynn.... may it be anything operable instead of that damn C word....

I often wonder what God was thinking when he let that slide thru when he was working on anatomy and physiology for mankind...
Prayers sent.
Prayer offered up for your healing, comforting, and strength.
Prayers sent. Keep us posted.
Miss_Lynn,

Count one more praying for you.
Praying.
Lifted from my house.

BP...
Done!
Prayers Miss Lynn!

You can whoop whatever it may be....

Mike
Prayers on the way Lynn. You'll do great!
You got it!
I will be praying for you to get an answer and a healing. I am sorry you are in pain.

Jim
My appointment was long, and unfortunately some of the Endrocrinology, Immunology and Microbiology blood tests that are very important have not returned, so as soon as they come back my Doctor will call me in for an emergency consultation.

There is some damage done to my kidneys already by the Vasculitis. Blood/Urine tests taken specifically for my kidney function came back a bit off from the norm. My A1C blood glucose test result is 7.3, and should be between 4 and 5. I am a Type 2 diabetic so this new glucose level means the diabetes has also been doing damage to my kidneys. My blood pressure is no longer stable and therefore it is also causing damage to my kidneys. So my kidneys have no Joy :-(

My FSC blood test came back and red and white blood cells are at an acceptable level. My cholesterol level is not in the norm for the first time in my life, lower fats restrictions are in place as of tomorrow. Thyroid and other common tests came back all in good stead.

So, as of today I am on a new drug called Onglayza, which will be an additive to my Metformin which is my already daily diabetes medication.

My Enalapril which is one of my blood pressure medications has been increased from 10mg to 20mg.

My Doctor will not say 100% that the lumps in my right breast are only the Vasculitis, but the fact that the swollen areas are based around nodules and they recede after a period of time is a good sign. But that is supposed to be determined by a biopsy, and the results of the blood test results yet to come.

So, all in all, I know a little more, and anything negative from the little more I know is being dealt with medically, and hopefully my kidneys will be saved from more damage.

I am relieved in some ways and still worried in others, but hopeful and full of belief the Good Lord is with me in every way.

Thank you for so many prayers and good thoughts. God, my family, and my Campfire family got me through it yesterday, and I know your prayers and thoughts will continue to be a strength for me.

God Bless You All,

Miss Lynn
© 24hourcampfire