Home
Going off grid for a bit, need some GOOD tunes.

Device takes 128gb cards. Arrange by PM. I will be glad to trade gear or something. Not Apple.

Don't need "classic rock" "dork music" or "jigger jabber".

I like disco, wave, punk, heavy metal, classic country, alt rock, fusion, classical, foreign language, deep house, chill
I’d never figured you for disco.....

Ps. What’s deep house chill music?
He is a head banger.
Oh my....
Deep house and chit is just chillout music to me. I imagine that there are other definitions. Disco dance wave ohhh, I rather hear that and country from the time period than the same old tired classic rock. But there's volumes from the past couple of decades I know nothing of.

Up looking for options.
TTT
You looking for suggestions I guess?

This deep enough House for you?

"Ya see House is a movement"

Heard that 10-12 years ago on a college or HS station down in the Fresno area.

Geno
I have 68+ hours no repeats on flash drive. Downloaded mostly from I tunes. It’s a mix of everything that has THE JUCE, you would have to edit to your tastes or just skip ones you don’t like also have about 180 tracks in a note book I plan on downloading this winter sometime
Originally Posted by 16penny
I have 68+ hours no repeats on flash drive. Downloaded mostly from I tunes. It’s a mix of everything that has THE JUCE, you would have to edit to your tastes or just skip ones you don’t like also have about 180 tracks in a note book I plan on downloading this winter sometime

That'd be great if we can work out details. PM coming.
I'd do some of that downloading for you Boomer, If I was computer smart.

I do have some on this thing a friend put on here from his phone. Maybe I can get a drive tomorrow when I'm in the big city.

Geno
Sorry, all of my music is hetero
Originally Posted by kelbro
Sorry, all of my music is hetero

Yes, I recall that from your interesting hetero Friday contributions... Or not.... Just about anything other than classic rock. I got a radio at 9yrs and listened to KGON 92.3 out of Portland wayyy to long. Chit just don't sound good anymore, with exceptions on the harder side.

Geno, the amount I'm looking for we don't have time to find it...
Well, we never stopped where I could pick up a card to download the songs my friend put on this computer. I just checked, 247 songs I think if I'm reading the thing correctly. 2.8 GB I think

Korn, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Rammstein, Marylin Manson, Johnny Cash (Covering Nirvana etc), Skillet, Godsmack, NIN, Slipknot, DMX, House of Pain, and more.

I'll probably go into town again tomorrow and for sure on Friday as I have a DR appt. Could get a card then if you're interested. Maybe you've already got one filled from the folks on here, lotsa music junkies it seems around this place.

Geno
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Well, we never stopped where I could pick up a card to download the songs my friend put on this computer. I just checked, 247 songs I think if I'm reading the thing correctly. 2.8 GB I think

Korn, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Rammstein, Marylin Manson, Johnny Cash (Covering Nirvana etc), Skillet, Godsmack, NIN, Slipknot, DMX, House of Pain, and more.

I'll probably go into town again tomorrow and for sure on Friday as I have a DR appt. Could get a card then if you're interested. Maybe you've already got one filled from the folks on here, lotsa music junkies it seems around this place.

Geno

Looking at your play list you are a lot younger than I thought. You forgot Limp Biscuit.
Thanks Geno. I did get a couple music "loans" worked out from GoodGuys here! Get that friend to hook you up with 10,000 more tunes! It'd be good to here some different stuff.... Hopefully it all works out... These cheap players I'm looking at seem to only read the first 4000 songs on a card! LOL
Young at heart!
Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

Looking at your play list you are a lot younger than I thought. You forgot Limp Biscuit.

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Young at heart!

I looked at valsdad instead of Boomer, I guess we are all as old as we feel , sorry, Boomer
Oh no, I meant he is. LOL

OK who is the old fart mtnboomer or Valsdad.
Yall got me all cornfusied.

After thinking about it for a few minutes. I must be the old fart. I cant figure out how to post a picture.

I'll end the confusion.

I was around shortly after Ingwe got into long trousers.

I still think of Stain'd as a "new band".

I just have never settled for getting stuck on the music that was popular when I was a teen. If I hear that long version of Stairway to Heaven, or even the studio version, the radio station gets switched in short order. I know what Boomer was talking about.

Don't get me wrong, certain songs or groups, those that didn't get continuous airplay at the time, are still on my play list. But I have very eclectic tastes in music. Even foreign or "world music" is in my catalog.

My biggest problem now, music wise, seems to be finding new music that isn't POP. Sometimes when I ask younger folks and they mention a pop star or group, I just shiver.

Geno

PS, I hear that slumlord fella likes some chick's music. Used to be what they try to pass off as country, then she switched to teen pop. Oh yeah, Taylor somebody. He had to buy 4 special CDs of hers.........for his daughter he says. wink
Rock-on Geno. Texczech, thanks for the laughs tonight.
© 24hourcampfire