Home
Posted By: kid0917 Tom Steyer - 12/11/19
wants help saving the world!

also wants term limits. so, he is not totally crazy, just mostly.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Tom Steyer - 12/11/19

The Sheister Meister
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Tom Steyer - 12/11/19
Him, and Yang are spending a lot of money on Iowa TV.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Tom Steyer - 12/11/19
I'm pretty sure if I was a billionaire my main objective would be to keep everyone else from knowing that I was a billionaire, and second would be to see how much fun I could have with those billions, but that's just me. I'd be way too busy to worry about telling other people how to live their lives.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Tom Steyer - 12/11/19
I hope Steyer and Bloomberg get into a pizzing match and both spend themselves into bankruptcy on this election.
Posted By: kingston Re: Tom Steyer - 12/11/19
I literally almost started this very thread half a dozen times over the last few days. His commercials are non-stop, or should I say commercial—it’s the same one over and over.

He comes across as the out of touch dad who wants his kids to think he’s cool.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Tom Steyer - 12/11/19
I would turn down the job.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Tom Steyer - 12/11/19
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I hope Steyer and Bloomberg get into a pizzing match and both spend themselves into bankruptcy on this election.

Those two snakes could spend a billion $$$$ each and never miss the change.

They're richer than four feet up a big bull's azz.

L.W,
Posted By: GBOB Re: Tom Steyer - 12/11/19
They have already started their one up me show.
These two clowns are flooding the airwaves here.
Let the games begin!
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Tom Steyer - 12/12/19

In his early commercials, he just spent his time spewing his hatred of Trump and calling for his impeachment. Somewhere along the line, he looked at the pedigrees of the assembled multitude running for the nomination and decided, "Hey, why not me?".
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Tom Steyer - 12/12/19
It's fine with me if he is elected president. The professor can be his running mate. If he gets the woman's vote, Ginger, Mrs. Howell, and Maryanne, he might make it.
© 24hourcampfire