Home
Trust me, the hour is worth it! Especially for those that are used to getting news from evening sound bites...

X-V
For the first time in 3 years I have hope that justice will prevail.
I think Q has been saying they are gonna pay for a few years.
Would love to see Schitff served up as lamb tied to a tree.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'd like to see Schiff hung from a tree.............with a rope I made.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'd like to see Schiff hung from a tree.............with a rope I made.

smile
I doubt Barr will ever get anything done. If and when we see an indictment, maybe I will have a little faith.
Barr failed to recognize one thing and that is that the dimocrap party knows full well, and prefers, congresses destruction of the E Branch and thus our constitution.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Barr failed to recognize one thing and that is that the dimocrap party knows full well, and prefers, congresses destruction of the E Branch and thus our constitution.

Barr just didn't point out that the hook has been set and they are being quickly reeled in.

.............."I will make them come"...............

“When you enter the city, a man carrying a jug of water will meet you. Follow him to the house he enters"...............................
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I doubt Barr will ever get anything done. If and when we see an indictment, maybe I will have a little faith.
He's already started Sam, posted this here yesterday.

Attorney General Bill Barr on Friday indicted eight individuals for illegally funneling foreign money to Adam Schiff, Ted Lieu, Hillary Clinton, Jon Tester, Cory Booker, and several other Democratic senators.

An indictment was unsealed against the CEO of an online payment processing company, and seven others, charging them with conspiring to make and conceal conduit and excessive campaign contributions, and related offenses, during the U.S. presidential election in 2016 and thereafter.

Barr indicts 8
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Barr just didn't point out that the hook has been set and they are being quickly reeled in.

.............."I will make them come"...............

“When you enter the city, a man carrying a jug of water will meet you. Follow him to the house he enters"...............................

All right. Good deal, K.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Attorney General Bill Barr on Friday indicted eight individuals for illegally funneling foreign money to Adam Schiff, Ted Lieu, Hillary Clinton, Jon Tester, Cory Booker, and several other Democratic senators.

An indictment was unsealed against the CEO of an online payment processing company, and seven others, charging them with conspiring to make and conceal conduit and excessive campaign contributions, and related offenses, during the U.S. presidential election in 2016 and thereafter.

Barr indicts 8

That's all fine and dandy, but until I see the [bleep] who started this coup in handcuffs, it means nothing.
Seeing Holder in handcuffs would do a lot for me. I'm pretty sure if charged he would rat out the daddy and momma rats.
Originally Posted by DubThomas
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Barr indicts 8

That's all fine and dandy, but until I see the [bleep] who started this coup in handcuffs, it means nothing.

And still means nothing until they are convicted.
© 24hourcampfire