Home
Posted By: Stickfight Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

https://archive.md/M0sSD

A bank employee is accused of stealing $88,000 in deposits over several months in 2019. Apparently unable to consider the downside, he posted social media videos of himself hopping around and dancing while throwing the bills in the air. He also used some of the money to make a down payment on a luxury car.

While I am not a big fan of dividing liability in situations like these, it seems like it would be good for the bank to reevaluate their hiring practices and think about whether the claimed benefits of diversity are real. If they had instead hired a gorilla from the zoo, and it went wild and attacked a customer or coworker, would all of the blame fall on the gorilla or would the short sighted manager who brought it in share some of it?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
yo yo yo cash money millionaire bishes arlandoH in the hizzle
Posted By: jacare Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
Bank paid stupid tax for hiring that thing.
Dindu
Posted By: hanco Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
He be a very bright colored boy!
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
He bees sharp as a 4x4!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
stickin it to the man
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
His Mother would probably say that he was just providing for his family and didn't mean no harm. After all, there was all that money just laying around without anybody keeping track of it.

My Daughter worked as a part-time bank teller, filling in for people who were on vacation, during the summer when she was in college. She said that each year some teller got caught taking money and most of the time the person was fired, but the theft wasn't reported.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
Reparations ?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
"Arlando"? lol. It's ORLANDO you stupid groid. That's as bad as "Amphony" for Anthony...
When I was a paramedic, we transported a little girl from the housing projects, her name was Female Butts.
I guess, mom read the label on her wrist a year earlier in the delivery room and thought that was a good name. She probably didn't know what the word "female" means.

There was another project child in my county, this kid was delivered by two paramedics int he back of the ambulance. The medics were Ricky and Ron. The name of the little boy was Rickaron Jones.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
Usually it's some variation of Quintell, Devonte', LaTavious, Tyshaun, Deshaun, Jamarvis

Those were just few quick grabs from our weekend sheriff's dept booking blotter.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/15/19
The Negro brain lacks the ability to comprehend certain things........such as Whitey being able to make a connection between missing bank funds and an employee posting about all the money he has suddenly came in to.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/16/19
Originally Posted by slumlord
Usually it's some variation of Quintell, Devonte', LaTavious, Tyshaun, Deshaun, Jamarvis

Those were just few quick grabs from our weekend sheriff's dept booking blotter.

Dated a woman Donna in biloxi who worked with a woman who had just had black baby boy . Daily donna came home and told me everything she heard that day - cutting her short i said yeah yeah yeah i'm sure little demeetrious will be a real winner . She asked how i knew the name - laighed my ass off that i had guessed the name .
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/16/19
He stole from the bank, then posted pics on social media...simply amazing!
Posted By: victoro Re: Diversity hire robs bank - 12/16/19
He be needen dat money fo some gold teefs
Stickfight: I spent a career (29 years!) dealing with dumb negro criminals, but if this story is true, then this negro "takes the cake"!
I literally can not believe someone is this stupid.
Sad - its idiots like this that makes life tough for the millions of honest hard working black Americans.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire