Home
Posted By: RollingThunder Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Letter-from-President-Trump-final.pdf
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
How's your brain damage doing?
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Can't damage what he doesn't have
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Crazy and DUMB
Posted By: cfran Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
It’s a good letter, well done and appreciate you sharing it. Even if you are a jackwagon.
Posted By: xverminator Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
A “perfect” letter whistle..

X-V
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19

You stupid fughk. Hes listed to her in writing articles of her corruptness to let her know why he is fixing to take her down, prosecute her and send her to either her grave or GITMO, whichever she prefers.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Rolling Thunder strives to put it off as long as possible. But his need for self loathing/self humiliation builds up until he has to check into the 24 Hour Campfire and get his fix.

People who have his affliction, as sad as it is, has a ready available set of circumstances to work with these days.

He sides with the Communists in the Democratic Congress, then finds a forum of conservatively minded people where he prostrates himself before the assembly and soaks up the abuse from them that he thrives on.

His mindset is very similar to a woman who seeks out a series of abusive relationships.

It's bad enough when a woman does it. But some of them are wired so that their natural submissive nature goes off the rails and becomes something unhealthy.

A male has to have extremely dis arrayed wiring to engage in the same behavior.

It's pathetic to witness.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
You're very perceptive.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Well yeah. I'd be pissed too. In fact - I am.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
R T is posting a bunch lately so that his royalty check from the DNC arrives in time to buy Christmas presents (probably for himself only).

Beyond that, he's clueless just like his equally dumb sockpuppet Jell-O.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Great letter, Mr. President. Perfect letter. The best letter ever. Everybody agrees.

covfefe, mfer
Posted By: RollingThunder Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Trump literally can't function with what they're doing to him. That letter would be less humiliating to him if it were written in crayon on the wall of a padded room.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19

Read it! If you sub-human lieberal demoncraps from the pit of Hell can still read.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Its hard to do much when you are laughing your ass off.We are still waiting for Guam to tip over.My side hurts.Dont forget how NY was gonna be under water 6 years ago.You people keep us laughing.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
I did think he did it with emotion, I think it wrote it for the reason he said
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
“Trump Seems Upset”

You misspelled awesome.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Poor ladder boy. Still not man enough to post under his original Jeff Doh...
Posted By: Raeford Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump literally can't function with what they're doing to him. That letter would be less humiliating to him if it were written in crayon on the wall of a padded room.

This^^^^ should be the post of the year!
It's just a damned shame that all of the bad news on trade deals and economy came out at the same time.
The 6 page suicide note that Trump wrote today pretty much debunks the notion that he thinks impeachment will be beneficial to him. He doesn't seem to like it very much.

I wonder if he'll at least use a different color crayon when he writes his letter to Cyrus Vance when the NY County DA indicts him? We'll find out soon enough.
Hey Jeff does your Mangina still hurt from falling off the ladder?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Congress democrats are hoping that by doing this impeachment it will destroy the constitution. Something they want to do, then they can replace it.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
I once read a book set in Africa where the post-dinner entertainment involved cigars, brandy, and a baboon shot in the abdomen with a low powered parlor .22.
At first, the baboon seemed a little surprised but then he quickly calmed down and began to explore the tiny new hole in his abdomen with his finger. Finding it interesting, he kept probing and expanding the hole until he found his own intestines and over the course of the evening he pulled them all out absolutely gutting himself.

Thanks for the entertainment, Jeff_0.

Oh man, you are making some priceless humor! Stop! My sides are splitting and I can hardly breath from the laughing! You're really that stupid?
The 6 page suicide note that Trump wrote today pretty much debunks the notion that he thinks impeachment will be beneficial to him. He doesn't seem to like it very much.

I wonder if he'll at least use a different color crayon when he writes his letter to Cyrus Vance when the NY County DA indicts him? We'll find out soon enough.

Nevermind. I got the answer. Yes, you are.
Posted By: cfran Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19

Pretty sure you are mentally challenged. What a stupid thing to say, wow.

You’re still losing Jeff, go away for good now.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Betting Trump would have zero difficulty opening a box of Noslers........
Posted By: centershot Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
BAM!
Originally Posted by cfran

Pretty sure you are mentally challenged. What a stupid thing to say, wow.

You’re still losing Jeff, go away for good now.

No, no, no! Let him stay! this is soooo precious!
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
RollingJeffO has actually posted something Pro-Trump (albeit unwittingly). Trump lays out the absurdity of the situation in fine detail and clarity. It gives conservatives a reason to smile knowing Trump is winning. He has already won impeachment. Once the Senate dismisses this as partisan shenanigans, the desperate depression will make the weed less tasty.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
He left out too much of how corrupt the left is, but I sure hope he's right about Americans not forgetting.
Originally Posted by hatari
RollingJeffO has actually posted something Pro-Trump (albeit unwittingly). Trump lays out the absurdity of the situation in fine detail and clarity. It gives conservatives a reason to smile knowing Trump is winning. He has already won impeachment. Once the Senate dismisses this as partisan shenanigans, the desperate depression will make the weed less tasty.

Read the letter. If he was winning he wouldn't be crying like a pussy. The WH staffer that allowed him to spend all day writing that letter needs to be fired.
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Check the polls. He is now beating handily all the D candidates and the numbers supporting impeachment are tanking. Economy is on fire and the American people are sick of this hoax. Trump 2020 ! Pence 2024 !
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19

Read the letter. If he was winning he wouldn't be crying like a pussy. The WH staffer that allowed him to spend all day writing that letter needs to be fired.

I see all this winning has adversely affected weak minded folks like you.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19

And so too will the the bright light of justice be cast upon the Ukraine fraud.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/fisa-court-order-response-inspector-general-report
Posted By: 270jrk Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Thanks for posting the link Jeff, I hadn't seen that yet. I'm grinning, I like winning.

I love this country, pisses me off that there are people like you who are trying to ruin it.
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
yep, JEFFO just unwittingly provided ammo against his left wing destroy America cause by posting Trumps excellent letter. . You almost feel sorry for his lack of intelligence . I guess all the drug usage and his lifelong avoidance of work led him to this. When one fails in life, they tend to blame others for their weaknesses, cowardice and lack of character. Carry on Jeff lol

Look forward to more of your clownish, humorous and childish postings

As delusional and incompetent as you have revealed yourself to be, I hope you have no connection to anything of importance. How long do you give those burgers before you flip 'em?
Every time Jeff calls someone a pussy. I laugh out loud. This from a guy who can’t climb a ladder of open a box of bullets...

The irony...
Posted By: ME109 Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Was the dipschidt that came unglued over a box of Nosler's the same guy that got lost on his own back 40? I cant keep up.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Originally Posted by FreeMe

As delusional and incompetent as you have revealed yourself to be, I hope you have no connection to anything of importance. How long do you give those burgers before you flip 'em?

You’d be delusional and incompetent if you think Trump actually penned that letter....
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
185 Posts!

Words of wisdom!

GFY!
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/17/19
Originally Posted by ME109
Was the dipschidt that came unglued over a box of Nosler's the same guy that got lost on his own back 40? I cant keep up.

Yes, but it was the back 5 acres.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19

Posted By: EdM Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Rolling Thunder strives to put it off as long as possible. But his need for self loathing/self humiliation builds up until he has to check into the 24 Hour Campfire and get his fix.

People who have his affliction, as sad as it is, has a ready available set of circumstances to work with these days.

He sides with the Communists in the Democratic Congress, then finds a forum of conservatively minded people where he prostrates himself before the assembly and soaks up the abuse from them that he thrives on.

His mindset is very similar to a woman who seeks out a series of abusive relationships.

It's bad enough when a woman does it. But some of them are wired so that their natural submissive nature goes off the rails and becomes something unhealthy.

A male has to have extremely dis arrayed wiring to engage in the same behavior.

It's pathetic to witness.

If there is a university nearby you should be happily hired as a poly sci professor.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
After what they have done to him, Trump is showing great civility and restraint by not taking a ma deuce to most of congress.

Actually I'm pretty sure he will be taking a political Warthog to them.
Posted By: jk16 Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I once read a book set in Africa where the post-dinner entertainment involved cigars, brandy, and a baboon shot in the abdomen with a low powered parlor .22.
At first, the baboon seemed a little surprised but then he quickly calmed down and began to explore the tiny new hole in his abdomen with his finger. Finding it interesting, he kept probing and expanding the hole until he found his own intestines and over the course of the evening he pulled them all out absolutely gutting himself.

The DemocRats have been doing that for the last two years..

And it's clear they have no guts left..
Posted By: 79S Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19

In the backpacking forum you post under your regular handle JeffO but here you post under your sock puppet.. didn’t you fall off a ladder at home hit your head and try to get Workman’s comp out of deal?

Trump leads Democratic rivals desp... - December 17, 2019 | 2:45pm | Updated

Trump leads Democratic rivals despite impeachment inquiry:

A formal impeachment inquiry has failed to dent President Trump’s re-election bid — with a new survey showing he would likely defeat the Democratic front-runners in head-to-head battles.

The poll of 1,000 registered voters taken this weekend as the House of Representatives prepared a formal impeachment vote found Trump defeating former Vice President Joe Biden by 3 percentage points and Sen. Bernie Sanders by 5 points.

Trump also held an 8-point lead over Sen. Elizabeth Warren and a 10-point lead over South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Peter Buttigieg, according to the USA Today/Suffolk University Poll published Monday.

The survey also showed high support for a third-party candidate. In a head-to-head between Trump and Biden, 11 percent of respondents said they wanted an unnamed third option.

That number rose to 15 percent when voters were asked to choose between Trump and Buttigieg and Trump and former New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg.

“We know third-party candidates have minimal chance to win a presidential election but a high probability to make a difference in a state’s outcome,” David Paleologos, director of Suffolk’s Political Research Center, told USA TODAY.

“Every ballot has third-party candidates who receive critical votes. When you give voters more than two options for president, you see how it impacts the major two parties.”

A poll released Sunday also found Trump’s job performance rating ticked up in the weeks of the impeachment hearings.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday knocked the request for witnesses at the impeachment trial and called the impeachment articles drafted by House Democrats a “slapdash work product” that was “dumped on us in the Senate.”

Posted By: Barkoff Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19

Can’t function??
Compare his achievements to Obama’s, then tell us how he can’t function.

I think you’re having trouble functioning with Obama’s magic wand up your a$$.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
Trump literally can't function with what they're doing to him.

So you admit clearly that every one of those D pieces of feces should be either hung or shot for treason. For once I agree with you.

Turbulence shakes Democrats going into final debate of 2019

Associated Press December 15, 2019, 11:06 PM CST

CLINTON, Iowa (AP) — Seven Democratic presidential candidates will stand on stage this week in Los Angeles, a pool of survivors who have withstood almost a year on the campaign trail, sustained attacks from rivals in both major political parties and five rounds of high-pressure debates.

And while the field has been effectively cut down from more than 20 in the span of six months, a deepening sense of volatility is settling over the Democratic primary on the eve of the sixth and final debate of 2019. The remaining candidates, those in the debate and some trying to compete from outside, are grappling with unprecedented distraction from Washington, questions about their core principles and new signs that the party's energized factions are turning against each other.

Lest there be any doubt about the level of turbulence in the race, it's unclear whether Thursday's debate will happen at all given an unsettled labor union dispute that might require participants to cross a picket line. All seven candidates have said they would not do so.

The Democratic dilemma is perhaps best personified by Elizabeth Warren, whose progressive campaign surged through the late summer and fall but is suddenly struggling under the weight of nagging questions about her health care plan, her ability to compete against President Donald Trump and her very authenticity as a candidate.

Boyd Brown, a South Carolina-based Democratic strategist who recently decided to back Joe Biden only after his preferred candidate, Beto O'Rourke, was forced from the race, likened Warren's position to that of someone falling down a mountain grasping for anything to slow her descent.

"She's got real problems," Brown said.

Warren has avoided conflict with her Democratic rivals for much of the year, but she has emerged as the chief antagonist of the leading candidates in the so-called moderate lane, former Vice President Joe Biden and Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana. Seven weeks before Iowa's Feb. 3 caucus, the Massachusetts senator is attacking both men with increasing frequency for being too willing to embrace Republican ideas and too cozy with wealthy donors.

Those close to Warren hope the strategy will allow her to shift the conversation away from her own health care struggles back to her signature wealth tax and focus on corruption. Yet she could not escape questions about her evolving position on Medicare for All as she campaigned in Iowa over the weekend.

When asked about health care, Warren told a crowd of roughly 180 people in the Mississippi River town of Clinton, Iowa, about a plan to expand insurance coverage without immediately moving to a universal, government-run system. She promised that those who wanted government health insurance could buy it before finally concluding, “At the end of my first term, we’ll vote on Medicare for All.”

The next question came from a man who said he was on Medicare and mostly happy about it, but had lingering issues.

“You call it Medicare for All and it’s better. Can’t you change the name?” he asked of her proposal.

“I like your suggestion,” Warren responded, in a tone suggesting she wasn't entirely joking. “Let’s call it health care for everybody.” She later added, “Let’s call it better than Medicare for All. I’m in.”

Even entertaining a name change seemed to mark yet another shift for Warren, who first co-sponsored Medicare for All in 2017, but began pivoting away from the proposal after experts questioned the plan she released in October to pay for it without raising middle-class taxes. She subsequently released a “transition plan” promising to get Medicare for All approved by Congress by the end of her third year as president while relying on existing insurance plans, including those established by Obamacare, to expand health coverage in the interim.

Warren's Democratic critics suggest her evolution on the issue has stalled her momentum because it goes beyond a policy dispute and raises broader questions about what may be the most important personal quality in politics: authenticity.

Indeed, Buttigieg, Biden and other rivals have seized on her shifts. Even Bernie Sanders, Warren’s progressive ally and Medicare for All's author, seemed to pile on by promising to send a full bill to Congress implementing the measure during the first week of his administration.

Without naming any of his rivals, Biden adviser Symone Sanders said candidates would not succeed in shifting the conversation away from health care this week even if they wanted to. She said to expect another “robust exchange” on the issue, which “is not going away and for good reason, because it is an issue that in 2018 Democrats ran on and won.”

Tough questions for Warren haven't just come from her rivals.

Since Thanksgiving, she's shortened her typically 30-minute and more stump speech to around 10 minutes and used the extra time to take more audience questions — only to be forced further on the defensive about health care.

Barton Wright, a 69-year-old technical writer, pressed Warren on Medicare for All at a recent event in Rochester, New Hampshire, noting after the event that he wants a deeper explanation.

"It just sounds awful," Wright said. "It sounds ‘like Hemlock for All’ for people who don't like Medicare. And that's a lot of people."

Even after questioning Warren, however, Wright said he was helping her campaign and still plans to vote for her.

Meanwhile, Buttigieg, the surprise member of the top-tier, is grappling with issues of his own that expose another fissure between the moderate and progressive wings of the party.

Protesters aligned with Warren and Sanders tracked him across New York City last week banging pots and pans and calling him “Wall Street Pete” as he continued his aggressive courtship of wealthy donors. The 37-year-old seemed genuinely confused by the protests, which he was forced to acknowledge during at least one Manhattan fundraiser because the noise outside was so loud.

As he faced supporters in Seattle over the weekend, Buttigieg acknowledged that the intra-party attacks will almost certainly continue, although he tried to downplay the intensity of the infighting.

"There’s gonna have to be some fighting,” Buttigieg said, “but I’m never gonna let us get to where it feels like the fight is the point.”

The fighting is almost certain to be on display at Thursday night's debate, especially among the four candidates in the top-tier: Biden, Buttigieg, Sanders and Warren. The three others on stage — Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar, billionaire activist Tom Steyer and entrepreneur Andrew Yang — only narrowly hit the polling threshold needed to qualify and have an obvious incentive to make waves of their own as well.

Voters don't want a public fight, even if they sense one is coming.

Steve Wehling, a 43-year-old University of Iowa employee, said he doesn’t like Democrats feuding with each other, but he won’t hold it against Warren or anyone else. He said he understands that, with the caucuses looming, “all of the campaigns are really starting to put the squeeze on.”

“Voters turn on the debates and still see 10 people onstage, and I think a lot of them would like to see the field narrowed down,” said Wehling, who plans to vote for Sanders and says Warren is his second choice. “The pressure is really on."

___

Peoples reported in New York. Associated Press writer Hunter Woodall in Rochester, New Hampshire, contributed to this report.

Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
If Trump had convene a tribunal and arrested these people, then tried them, and then sentence them we would not be where we are today. Nothing has happened to the people who tried to over throw the government, they walking free and running their mouth spewing lies. NO RULE OF LAW!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
Trump is educating the folks to the dims corruption by their own means of repeating a story over and over again.

Also, why round up and jail a few crooks and reveal critical investigative findings to others.

Better to gather enough evidence and round up bunches of deep state crooks and RICO them all at the same time.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
Originally Posted by joken2

I guess this means that Creepy Joe 30330's crackhead kid has to suck dicks in back alleys to feed his drug habit now.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
Rolling Blunt never fails to show her utter stupidity.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump Seems Upset - 12/18/19
So after impeachment the 5 US Senators running for president won't be able to be on the campaign trail as they will be in the senate for the trial...............LMAO!

Typical Democrat forethought.
© 24hourcampfire