Home
http://www.iwf.org/blog/2811354/ACLU-Demands-Tampons-in-Men's-Bathrooms
Mangina?
Rollin Blunders mouth?
Does everything need to be posted on the campfire?
In a pinch, they can be used for a bad nose bleed.

Especially with an absorbent braid......
They'd probably make good ear plugs at the rifle range,........but if you used them for such you'd be forever referred to as "Old pussy ears".
Dosent really matter where you put them.

Once you have your tampon you can then go jogging, swimming, shopping, singing, bike riding.....anything you want.

Hell, skip gaily on the beach if you want.
They work good for gun shot wounds...
to plug a sucking chest wound?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

No, that would be bad.

You would want an occlusive dressing for that. Of course. one would also need to vent the wound once in a while as well unless you have a one way vent on the dressing.

You must not plug a sucking chest wound permanently.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rollin Blunders mouth?

LoLoLoLoLoL!!!!!!!
No where, he is an abomination.
In his wife and/or girl friend. They make OK gags. whistle whistle
They're good for soaking in cow moose urine and hanging in trees (even have a handy string) in areas where you'll be calling for bulls!
mouse decoys
This is simply a result of girls who tnink they are boys using the men's room.

If you need a pussy plug, you're in the wrong bafroom.
Used to have a little miniature dachshund that loved to drag out discarded feminine products from the guest bathroom and chew them open out in the living room while we're gone.

Lovely.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
They're good for soaking in cow moose urine and hanging in trees (even have a handy string) in areas where you'll be calling for bulls!

How does one go about getting a cow moose to piss in a bottle for them?
Originally Posted by k20350

You gotta be good with a lasso, force them to drink Budweiser, and wait with a bucket. If not, they sell mare's urine in little bottles at Canadian Tire stores and hunting / gun shops around here grin .
I’d suggest sticking the tampon into the massive head wound the idiot who wrote the blog will have from suck starting a 9mm after this folly fails to happen....🤕😎
I had to give up cigarettes - I suppose I could start smoking one.
Ask RT.
Originally Posted by k20350

Very, very carefully.

Do you find them near a Rez bar. Lol
Perfect diameter for plugging a minor 50 BMG bullet wound (on both sides)... everyone knows dat!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No, that would be bad.

You would want an occlusive dressing for that. Of course. one would also need to vent the wound once in a while as well unless you have a one way vent on the dressing.

Good point Jim. Perhaps he could stick it where the sun don't shine, to stop hemorrhoidal bleeding? grin

No, that would be bad.

Good point Jim. Perhaps he could stick it where the sun don't shine, to stop hemorrhoidal bleeding? grin

Back in the day riding the rescue we had a woman who first claimed she had a chicken bone in her “womanly region” then told us she needed a tampon. My partner told her we didn’t do insertions or removals. Damn near crapped myself laughing.
In a pinch, they can be used for a bad nose bleed.

Especially with an absorbent braid......

Yup. Fact.
The very best field dressing for nose bleeds IMHO. Carrying them around in your emergency kit might make some people look at you funny, so discretion is advised.

Tap the braid up next to the nose, it looks better than hanging down. Trust me.
paddler buys them by the case.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
http://www.iwf.org/blog/2811354/ACLU-Demands-Tampons-in-Men's-Bathrooms

In a med kit and hope like hell you wont need one, these vaginas hollering for them in the restrooms certainly wont need them, less they fall and headbutt the sidewalk going into a coffee shop to order their favorite frappagayo! crazy
Reusable Period Panties.

You guys are so out of touch with mainstream liberalism... whistle

You might be under the misconception that period underwear is like an adult nappy - bulky, unflattering and just not for you.

Period pants have come a long way, though, and the selection available now is pretty great. In fact, many of them feel less bulkier than pads.

Not only do they look just like normal underwear, they’re a lot better for the environment. Women’s menstural products produce a lot of waste every year and these offer a more sustainable alternative.

The only difference you’ll feel when giving these a go is a thin protective layer which stops blood from seeping through.

Many people think that period pants aren’t for them, mainly because they have a heavy flow. Brands are starting to wake up to this reality now and many offer options for every situation - from workout to nighttime.

We’ve handpicked the best period underwear available on the market based on popularity, versatility and comfort.

https://news.yahoo.com/best-resuable-period-underwear-132901914.html
I think Diddler and SAC and LaRoy and Rollin Blunder need some of those. It seems Trump has them on the rag and bleeding a lot.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think Diddler and SAC and LaRoy and Rollin Blunder need some of those. It seems Trump has them on the rag and bleeding a lot.

You could boot a baby sheep up those girls asses and still not stop the bleeding.
I never inserted a tampon but removed a few when I was a teenager parked in the country with one of my girlfriends. I always carried a beach towel in my trunk for such occasions and my girlfriends always had extra tampons in their purse.
© 24hourcampfire