Home
As I asked in another thread, "Have you ever wondered why one of the richest men in the world also wants to become the most powerful man in the world, POTUS?"

Bloomberg really lays it out how he'll be a dictatorial tyrant.

Enjoy.

L.W.
Come and take them, Bloomy!
Bloomberg needs to be in a plane crash with Hillary, & Nancy and Adam Shiff...and not soon enough...

hope Soros is there also...
Hope he comes in person. I'd love to give him mine.
Is bloomberg a midget? I mean physically not mentally.
He.is definitely a mental midget!
And who is the black man in the video, I like him?
Which would be banned first, Mountain Dew or AR-15s?

Either one would cause a rebellion...
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Hope he comes in person. I'd love to give him mine.

At 3000 fps?
Originally Posted by Texczech
Is bloomberg a midget? I mean physically not mentally.
He.is definitely a mental midget!
And who is the black man in the video, I like him?

Colion Noir
Why is it, everyone of these narcissists who want to take guns away, only want to take them from the law abiding, and leave us defenseless against the scum bags on the street that disregard the law. Maybe they are afraid they will get shot. Just like terrorists, and Jihadies, they never go themselves, they always send someone else.
Been Lucky To live a Pretty Good Live.I Just Hope The One These Send After Mine Has Done The Same... Because One Of Us, Wont Make It Out..
Is bloomberg a midget?

Pretty much. 5'7" but has lied about it in the past. Little man syndrome. The media tries to prop the little fellow up with camera angles.

[Linked Image from cdn01.dailycaller.com]
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Why is it, everyone of these narcissists who want to take guns away, only want to take them from the law abiding, and leave us defenseless against the scum bags on the street that disregard the law.

Truth
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Is bloomberg a midget?

Pretty much. 5'7" but has lied about it in the past. Little man syndrome. The media tries to prop the little fellow up with camera angles.

[Linked Image from cdn01.dailycaller.com]

Lol Trump looks like a giant next to that little peanut.
He plans on spending 6 billion on his campaign FWIW. He spent 300 million on his last NYC campaign.

Damned
Jew
Doesn't meet the height requirement for President.
© 24hourcampfire