Home
This one is complicated. Kinda like slowly peeling the layers from an onion. Hope the kids are found unharmed.

L.W.
This is not going to turn out good....
Fascinating. Keep us updated on this one.
Sounds like the kids are dead, plus, sounds like dad murder his first wife.
Cult followers
sounds like a lot of people have died that were connected to the case. not good.
Never known until it's over....

This one also originated in Idaho and it didn't end very well either.
The cops were looking for that brother and sister for weeks.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
This one is complicated. Kinda like slowly peeling the layers from an onion. Hope the kids are found unharmed.

L.W.

Convoluted is sugar coating it, I'm going to have to watch it a second time, and this time take notes!
Barkoff
Read this report too.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/couple-idaho-missing-children-case-attorney
Lots of holes in the story. Children missing from where? And who?

No court or police charges link the parents with any death. None of the deaths are even reported as murder.

I might ask: Since when are parents not allowed to travel with their kids in the USA? Under what authority are they being sought? 17 year old daughter! Is someone claiming she is being held against her will?
I pray the kids are ok but I think the kids have been dead for weeks....
Wackos? Loonies? Nutbars? I just wondering about the proper description of this couple. GD
I wonder what the police know that the reporters don't.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I wonder what the police know that the reporters don't.

Probably about everything......

Here's a convoluted one from this area that's gone unsolved for a couple of decades now:

Kentucky woman battles state police for answers about daughter’s abduction
...They married a couple of weeks after Tammy Daybell died. Vallow's husband died in July in Chandler, Ariz., after Vallow's brother shot and killed him and then told police the shooting was self-defense. Alex Cox wasn't charged and died a couple of weeks ago, a death under investigation in Arizona, according to reports.

that sounds like more than a string of bad luck......
Wonder if they’re related to the Clintons
© 24hourcampfire