Home
Posted By: Leanwolf Costner Loves Pete Buttigieg - 12/30/19
Nothing unusual here. Same ol' same ol' Hollywood dreck.

L.W.
I bet Mr Eastwood or John Voight don’t endorse that fudge packer.
Legalize cocaine, heroin and meth?
First time I've heard of Costner's political leanings one way or the other. Just another Hollywood star supporting the destruction of America.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
First time I've heard of Costner's political leanings one way or the other. Just another Hollywood star supporting the destruction of America.

He's always been a commie.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Yep
Posted By: 700LH Re: Costner Loves Pete Buttigieg - 12/30/19
So far according to the polls, buttplug needs all the help he can get
Pete Buttcakes will not see a demCRAP nomination.....This time.
Wyatt Earp is turning in his grave.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Wyatt Earp is turning in his grave.
Kurt Russell is a pretty good hand.
The guy is an entertainer. Why should such even make news and why should I care?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Only reason I would worry about Buttgig is dumb asses wanting to prove to themselves their not homophobic, I'm afraid there would be a lot of "Homo guilt" votes, not to much unlike the "White guilt" votes Zero got.
Just ruined "If you build it they will come" for me. These Hollywood perverts just disgust me.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Only reason I would worry about Buttgig is dumb asses wanting to prove to themselves their not homophobic, I'm afraid there would be a lot of "Homo guilt" votes, not to much unlike the "White guilt" votes Zero got.

Right on the money. It’s the only reason that someone with Barry’s “qualifications” could get elected.
Yeah, Costner, just what this country needs...a swishy sodomite pole smoker representing our great country and dealing with Xi, Putin, Kim, etc.

Keep playing make believe, dickwad.
Leave it to the media to try to convince us that anything coming out of Hollywood matters.
Buttigieg has 0 percent of the black vote and isn't going to get it, he has hit his peak.
Great...now I can't watch Dances With Wolves without thinking of that butthole surfer.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Great...now I can't watch Dances With Wolves without thinking of that butthole surfer.

WTF can watch that tripe anyways?
I don’t know why anybody would be surprised that a Hollyweird liberal would want to elect a commie. I don’t know why Hollyweird liberals gotta open their big freakin mouths.
I used to think a lot of Tom Hanks and De Nero. Now I think they’re pieces of dung. If I see a movie of theirs, it’s in spite of their part. Same as George Clooney and a host of others.
Actors need to stick to acting.
7mm
Costner’s just sucking up to the LGBTQ crowd. Hoping they’ll pay to see his shows.

Buttplugg has about as much chance of being elected as Yang.
Great. Costner loves [bleep].
Posted By: SeanD Re: Costner Loves Pete Buttigieg - 12/30/19
I have never understood why anyone cares what Hollywood actors think. I just enjoy the movies and try not to look too hard at the gun handling. Because Costner is a great actor and Keanu sucks.

Mel Gibson #1 ....... haha
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

And probably looking for a job by endorsing one of the farthest left leaning piece of schitt in the mix. Endorsing a blatant queer adds bonus points.
Originally Posted by SeanD
I have never understood why anyone cares what Hollywood actors think. I just enjoy the movies and try not to look too hard at the gun handling. Because Costner is a great actor and Keanu sucks.

Mel Gibson #1 ....... haha

Never understood why actors think we care what they think, but then I thought it through?

I guess when you have sycophants waiting on the Red Carpet for six hours, just to catch a glimpse of you and shout "WE LOVE YOU KEVIN", I suppose that could lead to a bloated sense of self worth.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This. Dead on. I'm sure DJs and gooshitt and Rollin blunder and la Roy and Northmam are ready and primed for him. I'm guessing Gayghost could go off half cocked.
Lots of mudpackers like Buttplugs

I don't see him having any real shot at winning the Democrat primary. The only political office he's ever ran for and won was mayor and other candidates for political office he's worked on campaigns for lost. One position he was a candidate for he was loosing big and simply pulled out avoiding having another loss on his resume.
These Hollyweird pretenders are self-serving. What’s Costner getting for backing a looser? A large endorsement payment? Media exposure for a stale career? Just seems really dumb..........even for Costner.
Hollywierdos have no choice but to pander to these leftist fruitcakes. They are the only ones going to see their movies and listen to their crappy songs.
I always pay attention to who gets endorsements from Hollywood. It's generally a very good indication of who not to vote for.
Posted By: poboy Re: Costner Loves Pete Buttigieg - 12/30/19
Buttgig 2032!!
Costner has always been a lib. Don't know why this would surprise anyone. Of course, there are probably posters on here who thought he'd be supporting Tulsi.......lol.

How to keep working in Hollywood:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Costner#Political_activism

...Political activism

Early in his life, Costner was a Republican. He was a supporter and good friend of Ronald Reagan, frequently playing golf with the former President. He later grew disillusioned with the direction of the party, eventually switching his affiliation in the early 1990s. Since 1992, Costner has financially supported a variety of Democratic politicians, including Al Gore and Tom Daschle, but also made contributions to Republican Phil Gramm as late as 1995.[46] He said publicly in 2008 that he has no ambition to run for political office, adding "I've lived quite a colorful life".[47]

In the final days before the 2008 election, Costner campaigned for Barack Obama, visiting various places in Colorado, where he has a home. In his speech, Costner stated the need for young voters to get to the polls, early and with enthusiasm. "We were going to change the world and we haven't", Costner said at a Colorado State University rally. "My generation didn't get it done, and we need you to help us".[48]

In October 2014, Costner sent a tribute to British troops serving around the world thanking them for their work.[49]

On December 22, 2019, Costner endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg at a rally in Indianola, Iowa.[50]

...Costner began his acting career with Sizzle Beach, U.S.A. (1981). Following a few minor supporting parts, he rose to prominence with his portrayal of Eliot Ness in The Untouchables (1987). This was followed by a successful period in his career with starring roles in No Way Out (1987), Bull Durham (1988), Field of Dreams (1989), Dances with Wolves (1990), for which he won two Academy Awards, JFK (1991), Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991), The Bodyguard (1992), and A Perfect World (1993). In 1995, Costner starred in and co-produced Waterworld. The most expensive film ever made at the time, it was a box office disappointment (which nonetheless made a small profit) that marked a downturn in his career.[1][2] His second directorial feature, The Postman, (1997) was another disappointment.[3] He has since starred in some somewhat unsuccessful films ...

You left out Silverado, Costner wasn't too bad in that.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Costner Loves Pete Buttigieg - 12/30/19
I question his straightness, once again.
Wonder if Leo Decrappo will add his vote
Anyone that supports mayor buttplug is a leftist liberal PODS and part of the problem!

Costtner has played a few pretty decent roles in recent years -- Open Range, Hatfields & McCoys, Yellowstone

One thing I couldn't help but notice is in those recent roles too is he toned down his normal higher pitched voice to a lower 'raspy' one.

Hands down he was the worst Robin Hood of any I've ever seen play that role.

Originally Posted by gunner500
Anyone that supports mayor buttplug is a leftist liberal PODS and part of the problem!

You owe me a new keyboard! smile
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by gunner500

You owe me a new keyboard! smile

Hahaha! Brilliant!

I bet Trump would call him that in a debate....
I thought his name was Buttgouge?

The Postman was pretty good. I liked WaterWorld, as well.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Costner Loves Pete Buttigieg - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by reivertom

Go to amazon and pick up a copy of a book called "Scalp Dance". It will help get your mind right.
Tin Cup was kinda funny.
Posted By: JTman Re: Costner Loves Pete Buttigieg - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by 19352012

Waterworld sucked!! And if I recall correctly it lost a TON of money...

ETA: I stand corrected, I guess it did make a little money.
From Wikipedia:

Due to the runaway costs of the production and its expensive price tag, some critics dubbed it "Fishtar" and "Kevin's Gate", alluding to the flops Ishtar and Heaven's Gate, although the film debuted at the box office at #1. With a budget of $172 million (and a total outlay of $235 million once marketing and distribution costs are factored in), the film grossed $88 million at the North American box office. The film did better overseas, with $176 million at the foreign box office, for a worldwide total of $264 million. However, even though this figure surpasses the total costs spent by the studio, it does not take into account the percentage of box office gross that theaters retain, which is generally up to half; but after factoring in home video sales and TV broadcast rights among other revenue streams, Waterworld eventually became profitable.
Pete Buttgreaser!
No surprise here.

Costner always seemed kind of douchey to me. Never very convincing in the manly movie characters he has played.
Originally Posted by JTman

From Wikipedia:

Due to the runaway costs of the production and its expensive price tag, some critics dubbed it "Fishtar" and "Kevin's Gate", alluding to the flops Ishtar and Heaven's Gate, although the film debuted at the box office at #1. With a budget of $172 million (and a total outlay of $235 million once marketing and distribution costs are factored in), the film grossed $88 million at the North American box office. The film did better overseas, with $176 million at the foreign box office, for a worldwide total of $264 million. However, even though this figure surpasses the total costs spent by the studio, it does not take into account the percentage of box office gross that theaters retain, which is generally up to half; but after factoring in home video sales and TV broadcast rights among other revenue streams, Waterworld eventually became profitable.

You stand corrected about it sucking also, because it did not suck.
Posted By: JTman Re: Costner Loves Pete Buttigieg - 12/30/19
Originally Posted by JTman

From Wikipedia:

You stand corrected about it sucking also, because it did not suck.

Haha.... IMO it SUCKED... which means your taste must really SUCK!
© 24hourcampfire