Home
Posted By: luv2safari Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/05/20
I have an unsettling hunch he'll be the Dem's guy to run against Trump.

He has the money to buy the nomination. He also has such a vast fortune that he can do a 24/7 media blitz from now to election night and arrange for rampant vote fraud.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/05/20
The best of a bad lot still ain't so good. The trouble is have the country will still vote liberal.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/05/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The best of a bad lot still ain't so good. The trouble is have the country will still vote liberal.

Half the country would vote for Saddam Hussein............or Bin Laden...........or Hitler...........or Satan, if they ran as a Democrat.

Need I keep going?
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/05/20
He ain't polling too good.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/05/20

was he at trumps wedding?
Posted By: lostleader Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/05/20
I am tired of Bloomberg and Steyr adds.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Half the country would vote for Saddam Hussein............or Bin Laden...........or Hitler...........or Satan, if they ran as a Democrat.

Need I keep going?

No doubt !
Originally Posted by luv2safari

He has the money to buy the nomination. He also has such a vast fortune that he can do a 24/7 media blitz from now to election night and arrange for rampant vote fraud.

Trump’s already said he hopes Little Mikey gets the nomination.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/05/20

Need I keep going?

Birds of a feather...

No amount of money can "buy" a nomination. It's a myth.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/05/20
Originally Posted by lostleader

No effen schidt! I'm wearing out the "mute" button.
Only bet on Bloomberg is that he will spend 6x more then the highest presidential campaign .
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Only bet on Bloomberg is that he will spend 6x more then the highest presidential campaign .

Just like Jeb did, and with the same results.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Just like Jeb did, and with the same results.

Yep...He and the current Moron are/were the absolute worse NYC mayors.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by gregintenn
He ain't polling too good.

This surprises me. His advertising spend is really heavy.
Posted By: ribka Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Bloomberg is a dwarf

Dwarves have zero chance of becoming potus
Posted By: kingston Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by ribka
Bloomberg is a dwarf

Dwarves have zero chance of becoming potus

^^^^^^^Bumper sticker material^^^^^^^
Posted By: ldholton Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
I'll bet he can't reach but I put on a Shelf
Posted By: joken2 Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20

Apparently Bloomberg isn't fairing all that well on the betting websites as he's currently running 5th behind Biden (#1), Sanders (#2), Buttigieg (#3), and Warren(#4).

https://www.oddsshark.com/other/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures
Posted By: KenMi Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
If Buttplug is 2 places ahead, you know he's in deep schidtt
He's setting himself up for 2024.
Posted By: sidepass Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
He's setting himself up for 2024.

Somebitch will be dead in 2024.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
He will crash and burn....
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Why so many old men running? I'm younger than most of the old Cogger's. I hope I know when my time has passed me by.
Originally Posted by KenMi
If Buttplug is 2 places ahead, you know he's in deep schidtt

Yep.

And also tell ya the DemoRats ain’t got a snowball’s chance in Hell in 2020.
Posted By: kennyd Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
His ads in Colorado have dropped guns and now talk about health care.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by kennyd

He may have dropped his anti-Second Amendment diatribe from his ads but make no mistake, he wants to disarm the people of the United States.

Ask yourself this. Why would one of the richest men in the world want to be the most powerful man in the world ... and disarm the American citizens??

L.W.
Posted By: las Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

He may have dropped his anti-Second Amendment diatribe from his ads but make no mistake, he wants to disarm the people of the United States.

Ask yourself this. Why would one of the richest men in the world want to be the most powerful man in the world ... and disarm the American citizens??

L.W.

Putin wannabe.
Posted By: shaman Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
MIckey the Dwarf ( I like that name, btw) has been buying ads like crazy here in Cincinnati. I see him everywhere. They're all really posh ads, but the message is always something totally antithetical to anything I'd want. Gun Control, close the coal-fired power plants, etc. It's amazing to me that

a) he's throwing all this money around to target me-- if you buy ads on Youtube, you're going after something very specific.
b) he's telling me everything I'd least want in a candidate.

That right there tells me something really stinks about the whole affair. I'm wondering if the consultants have bamboozled this idiot into thinking he can bulldoze his way to the White House by just spending gobs of money. If so, Bloomey is going to be disappointed and much poorer before this is over. If not, this is the most tone-deaf campaign I've ever seen.

I watch a lot of Youtube and see a lot of ads. Normally what I see is pretty well targetted to me and my demographic. I'm 61. I see ads for Diabetes meds, Insurance, Health Care and high-fiber food. That's about as spot-on as you can get. It's actually kind of nice not to be bothered with feminine hygiene products and engagement ring ads.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear

was he at trumps wedding?

Sickermore will show up with him and Trump all smiley faced at some NY social event, if he hasnt already.

He wont be able to find one with Zero or Biden with Bloomberg however.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20

He's goin' nowhere....
Posted By: Chisos Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20

Half the country would vote for Saddam Hussein............or Bin Laden...........or Hitler...........or Satan, if he ran as a Democrat.

Need I keep going?

Who said he isn't?
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by lostleader

No effen schidt! I'm wearing out the "mute" button.

Not me. I smile each time I see them pizzing away their fortunes in futility.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Luv2safari: I would absolutely RELISH the scenario you describe if for no other reason than I would love to see that little rat-like cretin fail and loose a ton of his money doing so!
Screw him and the rest of the demonrat party.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: worriedman Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...loomberg-will-join-him-on-campaign-trail

Judge Judy just announced she is for Bloomberg> laughing
Posted By: 1minute Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Regardless of affiliation, I don't think he can relate to the man on the street. Don't see him even carrying a state in the prelims.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/06/20
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Luv2safari: I would absolutely RELISH the scenario you describe if for no other reason than I would love to see that little rat-like cretin fail and loose a ton of his money doing so!
Screw him and the rest of the demonrat party.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It would be fun to see him lose a general and a lot of money for sure. I hate the little arrogant bastard.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/07/20
This ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/6/michael-bloomberg-sees-california-model-us/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/07/20
News last week was that he’d already spent 155 million on the campaign.
They’ve been running adds here in PA since at least November, majority of them about health care. Not much about guns here, but I’d bet the adds in Philly and Pittsburgh have his gun control.
He’s trying to buy his way into the nomination, and the DNC and democrats run on greed, so I don’t count him out, but I’d be surprised if he gets the nod. Could be as others said, he wants his name out there for 2024.
I hope he spends his way into the poor house. Can’t stand the SOB.
7mm
Little Mikey was DONE before he ever started campaigning.

His raving cry’s of Gun Control & CONFISCATION fugged ANY chance he ever had of being POTUS.
Posted By: noKnees Re: Any Bets on Bloomberg? - 01/07/20
He can spend what he wants and focus on health care etc now. It may be a good message and help him to a good showing in the primary, who know he may even win it because most of the primary delagates are in the big liberal states.

But when the general election comes Trump and the big conservative PACs will have money too and they are going to show Bloombergs gun control stance, his other unpopular policies like stop and frisk, soda bans etc. That's not going to fly very well in a lot of the general election battleground states like NC, PA, OH, MI WI
Originally Posted by noKnees
He can spend what he wants and focus on health care etc now. It may be a good message and help him to a good showing in the primary, who know he may even win it because most of the primary delagates are in the big liberal states.

But when the general election comes Trump and the big conservative PACs will have money too and they are going to show Bloombergs gun control stance, his other unpopular policies like stop and frisk, soda bans etc. That's not going to fly very well in a lot of the general election battleground states like NC, PA, OH, MI WI

PREZACTLY
© 24hourcampfire