Home
Holeee Crap........that man has a PAIR. Well done Ricky.
Originally Posted by kenjs1

For sure. Great thread, Sport.
How much you wanna bet they never ask him to do it again?
How much do you wanna bet he doesn’t give 3 hoots in hell if they want him back or not?
He definitely is not on our side. But his moment of clarity is welcome.
There were some squirming in their seats and I enjoyed that!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by kenjs1

For sure. Great thread, Sport.

Thanks.

I try not to miss an opportunity to mock these Demorats/Commies/pedos.

Gervais was too funny.
That was great.

Some in the audience were really looking indignant....loved it.

Wow he was brutal, I guess he was serious that he doesn’t want to do that anymore.
An aging bunch of self-absorbed narcissists, out of touch with reality and busy telling each other how wonderful they all are, and doing their damnedest to grow a double jointed elbow to do a better job of patting themselves on the back.

They'd be right at home on the fire!
Jerry
career suicide?
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

Wow he was brutal, I guess he was serious that he doesn’t want to do that anymore.

Sometimes some people get their fill of being nice and turning the other cheek to lying two faced low life commies sneakily pretending to be what they arent. whistle wink
He just showed em as a bit of an outsider, he can fugg em and they have no choice but to smile as he does it.
Mess with his career, and they look guilty.

Now that single car accident thing..............
Geez. Ricky left ‘em on the kitchen table this morning!

Tom Hanks looked like he was about to blow a gasket.
I had to watch it several times. It was like watching the Dems at Hillary's "victory" party Nov 2016, only these were better dressed, but still just as ignorant.
Thoroughly enjoyed that! I'd have never watched it as promoted as the "2020 Golden Globes" Thanks for posting. Witty, good stuff. I'm thinking I'll remember his name if he surfaces again.
You guys do know that Gervais is an unhinged, virulent animal rights extremist, one of the worst in the world?

So he skewered some self righteous pedo/rapists. Tomorrow he'll return to saying you should be kneecapped and thrown into the tiger pit, your babies bayoneted and wives and daughters raped. Why? Because you like to hunt.

That's who you are yucking it up about tonight.
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
How much you wanna bet they never ask him to do it again?

This was his fifth time hosting and does this style every time.

So, I would not bet much.
Originally Posted by AB2506
You guys do know that Gervais is an unhinged, virulent animal rights extremist, one of the worst in the world?

So he skewered some self righteous pedo/rapists. Tomorrow he'll return to saying you should be kneecapped and thrown into the tiger pit, your babies bayoneted and wives and daughters raped. Why? Because you like to hunt.

Yes.
That is all true.
He in not our friend.

Doesn't change the fact that was the best awards show opening monologue ever.
Originally Posted by Potsy

Not surprising, Hanks was on the pilot's log to Epstiens pedo island.
In spite of his own track record, he roasted 'em pretty good, for all to see.
You guys do know that Gervais is an unhinged, virulent animal rights extremist, one of the worst in the world...

Yep, thank God for small miracles, I'll despise RG again tomorrow.
Very refreshing and hilarious.
I loved how calls out all their BS.
Weinstein at the end was priceless

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Yes.
That is all true.
He in not our friend.

Doesn't change the fact that was the best awards show opening monologue ever.

Yup. Even stopped clocks are right twice a day.

Glad to hear that about the POS. So, he votes with the pricks hes roasting, like some of our campfire buds do.
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Potsy

Not surprising, Hanks was on the pilot's log to Epstiens pedo island.

Tom Hanks is looking more and more like Jerrod the Subway Guy every time I see him. If he was on Epstein's pedo island, that might explain it.
Tom needs subway!
There's nothing like watching idiots eat their own.lol

100%

Dude is an absolute nightmare.
He's also an atheist and promotes sodomy.

BUT

It's still a bitch slap.lol
Fug him
Don't have to be a fan of his. In that safe haven only a fellow lib would ever get a CHANCE to speak at that cluster-coven.

Look at it as watching Ba'al devour his followers.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That was tame.
He has ranted violently about big game hunting on his Facebook page.
Back when the Cecil the lion uproar was going on, he was calling for the death of trophy hunters.
He is an animal rights extremist.
I don't like the guy, but I could watch the last minute over and over. I wish they hadn't bleeped it though. I'd rather get the full effect, as I'm sure the audience deserved it.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
An aging bunch of self-absorbed narcissists, out of touch with reality and busy telling each other how wonderful they all are, and doing their damnedest to grow a double jointed elbow to do a better job of patting themselves on the back.

They'd be right at home on the fire!
Jerry

LMAO
Explaining Ricky Gervais "You're All Terrified of Ronan Farrow" Joke at the Golden Globes, Which Turned Everyone White With Shock and Terror

1) So Ronan Farrow is an actor, US-NGO diplomat, and journalist for the New Yorker who is the son of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow

2) From the above wikipedia article: "...The New Yorker that helped uncover allegations of sexual abuse against film producer Harvey Weinstein. For this reporting, The New Yorker won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service, sharing the award with The New York Times."

Ronan Farrow effectively is a #METOO journalist. He's a savage takedown-artist of celebrities that constellate Harvey Weinstein.

So that explains Gervais' joke

But guess what? Gervais did a clever thing. He brough attention to this particular figure as a RED PILL for the masses, especially vis-a-vis the Trumpian forces of weaponized autism, because Weinstein leads to Hillary, and the obstruction into his investigation leads to the Mossad and "black cube"!

Weaponized Autism, Activate!

Because I recall posting this on VOAT, months ago

Journo Ronan Farrow Said HRC Turned On Him For Investigating #METOO Crimes: "remarkable how quickly...[people] will turn if you threaten the centres of power or the sources of funding around them," >> ‘Sources of funding’: Ronan Farrow says Hillary Clinton cooled on him when he investigated #MeToo crimes

Ronan Farrow says Bill Clinton should be investigated for 'credible' rape accusations

Weinstein case: Roman Farrow confirms he was spied by Mossad agents (Black cube)

Ronan Farrow: Harvey Weinstein Boasted About Killing NBC News Sexual Abuse Story

Ronan Farrow says Harvey Weinstein used his relationship with Hillary Clinton to try to kill his exposé about the now-disgraced movie producer

Nolte: Ronan Farrow Claims Hillary Clinton Pressured Him to Kill Weinstein Story

Ronan Farrow Book Alleges Matt Lauer Raped NBC News Colleague

Ronan Farrow compares Bill Clinton to #MeToo villains Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose

[The Black Cube Chronicles: The Private Investigators

How two operatives tasked with surveilling reporters became embroiled in an international plot to suppress sexual-assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein.](https://www.newyorker.com/news/anna...ube-chronicles-the-private-investigators)

Israeli Operatives Who Aided Harvey Weinstein Collected Information on Former Obama Administration Officials

Ronan Farrow: How Harvey Weinstein tried to silence me

Harvey Weinstein hired private spies to silence accusers, journalists, report says

Questions for Autistic Patriots

According to the Wikipedia page, Farrow is much more than a scandal journalist. He's a yale lawyer who, during his time at Yale law school, "interned at the law firm Davis Polk & Wardwell and in the office of the chief counsel at the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, focusing on international human rights law"

That's impressive, but also scary. Because WE KNOW YALE IS A SCHOOL THAT PRODUCES DEEP STATE HENCHPERSONS. The article continues...

In 2009, Farrow joined the Obama administration as Special Adviser for Humanitarian and NGO Affairs in the Office of the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan

Ok, now this Farrow guy himself is on my radar. Mostly thanks to George Webb's reportage. I wonder ....

Does the black cube group also work for the Clintons?
What's the connection between Ronan Farrow and the Obama's Special Rep office for Afghan/Pakistan and specifically, any connections to SIGAR -- Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction
I wish I could pin this to the top for a week.

Every time I log on for that week,I'd watch this clown roast these arrogant bitches.
Lionel Nation comments succinctly and accurately about the Golden Globes show, Gervais, and the raging hypocrisy of Hollywood and all the "players" therein.

He is 100% spot on, too.

L.W.
© 24hourcampfire