Home
Posted By: watch4bear Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
On a Friday Fox News Alert, Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) expressed his disappointment in the attack authorized by President Donald Trump

Paul professed that he feared the attack would lead to an escalation in hostilities between Iran and the United States, and that American soldiers "deserve better than an undeclared war with Iran."

"You could say that Soleimani was plotting to attack the U.S. It may well be true. But with his death, do you think it's more or less likely that Iran and their militias and their proxies will attack the U.S.? I would argue that it's much more likely," Paul told host Neil Cavuto.

Paul felt that should Iranians kill U.S. soldiers and America respond to those deaths, a further escalation would happen. He said that in his opinion, without congressional support and a declaration of war behind the mission, "you get a mission of escalating,intermittent violence, but it really has no purpose or plan."

"The president said he didn't want to perpetual war in the Middle East, but he's adding more and more troops. If you don't want perpetual war, you don't keep sending more targets over there."
https://www.newsweek.com/rand-paul-...want-perpetual-war-you-dont-keep-1480379
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
I’m all for staying out of Middle East affairs, but when a foreign country encourages an attack on a US Embassy, the gloves come OFF....
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
your for an against at the same time grin
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
The Senator needs a brief on military capabilities. Iran doesn't have the muscle to do anything save for limited, asymmetrical warfare...
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
If we're staying out of Middle East affairs why would we have an Embassy there ?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
If we're staying out of Middle East affairs why would we have an Embassy there ?

read all about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_the_United_States,_Baghdad

Its the most expensive ever built
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
Same road he always walks.

Right down the middle.

As for embassies in countries:we do have trade and other ties with all kinds of countries.

Some that don't like us.
Posted By: jacare Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
That little swirly head always has to take a contrary stance to get camera time. I don't fault his neighbor for going after him. Guy is a squirrel.
Posted By: DubThomas Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
Its about time we went scorched earth on the Iranians.
Originally Posted by DubThomas
Its about time we went scorched earth on the Iranians.

We're leaving them to their own devices it seems. Would not want to be a kurd, an Israeli, or a Saudi right now.

By this time next year, nukes should be flying.
Posted By: Theeck Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
Where's the part where he slams Trump? What I read was just that Rand had a different opinion on the situation.
What I read was just that Rand had a different opinion on the situation

So, you think our guys should have died rather than the terrorist general?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
he is the same dippshit that his daddy was
Posted By: ERK Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
Should have nuked them 30 years ago. Ed k
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/06/20
Airheads like Paul need to understand that the way you get a perpetual war is to let the enemy have a privileged sanctuary. That way they get the initiative and you have to anticipate where they might attack. That's why we lost the war in Viet Nam. We never forced a conclusion and the American people finally forced the US goverenment to simply go home. I hope Trump has to fortitude to hit 'em very hard if they try to atack us again. No privileged sanctuaries.

With today's technology we can do a lot of damage without sending US troops to muck around in the wilderness for years, especially against a country with infrastructure like Iran's.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Can't believe I sent his campaign $100.
One question for everyone, why the fugg is our military still in the mideast anyway ???????????????????????????????????

It's not our chithole, we need to leave, we need to shut our borders to muzzies and worry about our own safety.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
One question for everyone, why the fugg is our military still in the mideast anyway ???????????????????????????????????

It's not our chithole, we need to leave, we need to shut our borders to muzzies and worry about our own safety.

Damned straight!
Posted By: reivertom Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
He disappoints me from time to time. What should we do? Wait until Americans get killed and then try to find the guy we had our sights on after he is hiding among school children? The Iranians started this and have been escalating tensions for months with attacks. They were feeling us out and seeing if Trump really means what he says.....now they know. It's stupid the think we could do anything to make the Islamist fanatics hate us or Israel any more than they already do.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The Senator needs a brief on military capabilities. Iran doesn't have the muscle to do anything save for limited, asymmetrical warfare...

For the time being maybe. They’re pretty damn good at asymmetrical warfare and have killed enough of our boys for me to know that they need to be “checked” and need to start over without the mullahs. That might be one country out of all the other goatfuck countries that has potential.

The Israelis have been chomping at the bit to reset the Iranian nuclear ambitions but feared that we’d not “support” them. 😁 I’m not sure about the Israelis non-nuclear military capability as it relates to bunker busting and I’m certainly not going to pretend to know but I think we’re getting close to seeing the Israelis do what they’ve wanted to do for a long time. I’m sure it would benefit Netanyahu, internally, as he struggles to remain in power. Damn Jews. 😂

Happy New Year to you and your family Jorge. I look forward to reading your posts and I appreciate your insight into these military topics. 👍
Posted By: Goosey Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
we need to shut our borders to muzzies and worry about our own safety.

You don't, and you also can't!
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
From what I've read, this phugck should have been taken out a LONG time ago. Trump finally does it and everyone is freaking out. Congress is scrambling to pass new laws to keep Trump from doing what we should have done long ago. What the F gives them the right to write "hurry up laws??"
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Rand Paul is the jr. Senator from Kentucky, enough said.

mike r
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
he is the same dippshit that his daddy was

PREZACTLY!!!
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
I hope his neighbor breaks his ribs.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20

That's an easy question.

Because if you don't worship the muzzy God, they'll cut your head off. Any more dumb questions; or are you going to rush out and buy a prayer rug? grin
Posted By: centershot Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Wonder if his neighbor is going to kick his ass again?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Haha!
Let's send a "fact-finding" delegation to Tehran. It needs to include Rand Paul, Olympia Snow, Murkowski, Romney, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Schitt, and Jackson-Lee. Once they're on the ground, bring their plane back without them. Refuse any offers of billions of dollars of bribe money from Iran to take them back!
Jerry
Posted By: las Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by gunswizard

read all about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_the_United_States,_Baghdad

Its the most expensive ever built

I'm not so sure, despite the hype.

There was this one of ours in Russia, built by Russian contractors (KGB - what brainiac approved that!???)), that was literally riddled with spy devices- embedded in the concrete, inside interior beams, etc. many multiple layers and backups....

So bad that after completion or near completion, it was completely torn down and rebuilt. That had to be spendy, and I bet the recorded cost is only of the one that was put into service.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Airheads like Paul need to understand that the way you get a perpetual war is to let the enemy have a privileged sanctuary. That way they get the initiative and you have to anticipate where they might attack. That's why we lost the war in Viet Nam. We never forced a conclusion and the American people finally forced the US goverenment to simply go home. I hope Trump has to fortitude to hit 'em very hard if they try to atack us again. No privileged sanctuaries.

With today's technology we can do a lot of damage without sending US troops to muck around in the wilderness for years, especially against a country with infrastructure like Iran's.

THIS in spades!
We have our own brand of "Airheads" on here that are unable to grasp this simple truth.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by Goosey
we need to shut our borders to muzzies and worry about our own safety.

You don't, and you also can't!

THAT is what too many tried to do in 1937 - 1941...
Posted By: waterrat Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
The Paul's are just there,,every now and again someone points a camera at them,, nothing they say makes a difference in the scheme of things.
nothing they say makes a difference in the scheme of things.

I have to disagree. The enemy points at them and say "look, we are winning", and it emboldens our enemies. He is a member of the senate.
Posted By: papalondog Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Kind of small petered vermin with a yellow streak.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
He's Ron Paul's son, and the apple does not fall far from the tree.

I'm not a huge Rand Paul fan, he's a little too kooky for me, but sometimes he is right.

I have to disagree. The enemy points at them and say "look, we are winning", and it emboldens our enemies. He is a member of the senate.

Jeebus......like we should modify our behavior on a hunting site because it might "embolden" our enemies.
Jeebus......like we should modify our behavior on a hunting site because it might "embolden" our enemies.

No one cares except the enemy

https://nypost.com/2018/03/07/cecil...eath-so-hunter-could-secure-record-book/
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

In case you haven't noticed lately, discussions about hunting are about 5% of what goes on here.

I think we need more hunting and less politics.

There are several forums on this board; just saying grin
Originally Posted by JamesJr

In case you haven't noticed lately, discussions about hunting are about 5% of what goes on here.

Yeah man.

Thinking I might yard the 220 Swift out and go get snow prairie dog.

Course I hope no one with a different opinion reads that...........

Dictatorships and places with Sharia law. Those are places where you cant have a different opinion.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
Is Rand aware Obama isn't the president anymore ????? Iran is finding out the hard way.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yeah man.

Thinking I might yard the 220 Swift out and go get snow prairie dog.

Course I hope no one with a different opinion reads that...........

Dictatorships and places with Sharia law. Those are places where you cant have a different opinion.

Be sure you use a rifle that's "Campfire approved," and post plenty of pics, showing all the blood and gore.
all the blood and gore

grin grin grin
Posted By: Wrapids Re: Rand Paul slams Trump - 01/07/20
[quote=Stormin_Norman]One question for everyone, why the fugg is our military still in the mideast anyway ???????????????????????????????????

This is in large part about the profit from war. But then, Iran doesn't have 800 or so bases around the world to support.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
I’m all for staying out of Middle East affairs, but when a foreign country encourages an attack on a US Embassy, the gloves come OFF....

No chit. Only a puzzy would protest killing that terrorist leading fugger.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
From what I've read, this phugck should have been taken out a LONG time ago. Trump finally does it and everyone is freaking out. Congress is scrambling to pass new laws to keep Trump from doing what we should have done long ago. What the F gives them the right to write "hurry up laws??"

I saw that “war law “ crap Pelosi is trying to throw out. What a [bleep]. I’d grab her puzzy though. (And whisper Trump 2020)
. Typical liberal BS !!
© 24hourcampfire