Home
Posted By: Fireball2 When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
the mice turn up the tv as loud as they want and eat jerky and chicken in a biscuit crackers for dinner. LOL

It's nice to live like a bachelor every now and again, no?
Posted By: ironbender Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
She left you?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Originally Posted by ironbender
She left you?

Oh boy wouldn't you guys have some fun with that?! Sorry to disappoint you.

No, she took the kid to Stanford Medical Center for a week.
Posted By: slumlord Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Don’t use those fancy towels, they’re just for looks. You heathen
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
6 pair of boots and shoes under the recliner. LOL. Finally washed the dishes when I ran out of forks.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2
the mice turn up the tv as loud as they want and eat jerky and chicken in a biscuit crackers for dinner. LOL

It's nice to live like a bachelor every now and again, no?

Damn right, I started a thread awhile back when Wife went of a 12 day Alaskan cruise with her girlfriends and a couple of their Moms, I had a blast living in man pig hell, moral of the story was/is, we would all soon be dead without them.
Posted By: slumlord Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Go to the Wendys and load up on plastic cutlery.

Tell the Wendys you like to know if they can donate a sleeve of cups and chili bowls for a troop of Boy Scouts.

Then you got K-P duty covered
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Gunner I don't believe you. I think after it got too dirty you would clean all the good stuff out and just burn it. Then you could build a new house with an attached shop and opening at a bench from which to shoot at your 1000 yard range. Ask the guys over when you want. Ask the wife over some too. She could come over from the house a half mile down the road. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Gunner I don't believe you. I think after it got too dirty you would clean all the good stuff out and just burn it. Then you could build a new house with an attached shop and opening at a bench from which to shoot at your 1000 yard range. Ask the guys over when you want. Ask the wife over some too. She could come over from the house a half mile down the road. Be Well, Rustyzipper.

LOL, I have two out buildings here for load and car shops, can already shoot a mile right out the back door, we do have another house, about 45 miles away though. smile That all sounds real good till she went and got my Mama. shocked grin
Posted By: jaguartx Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
That's when my cousin Johnny would slip out and throw the light pole switch, come back in and act surprised when informed the power was out. He would go check things out, come in and say he had called the electric company and that they would be there the next afternoon.

His wife and MIL would head back to town and leave us to sufferat the camp house at the lake where we would fish that evening and stay up frying fish and French fries and hush puppies and beer drinking with a another cousin, his dad Erlene, uncle Party and his brother in law that night.

Get up the next morning, fix coffee, eat cold fried fish, go fishing, clean fish, have sandwiches for lunch, clean up camphouse and then return to town to rest and relax and have dinner at home Sunday evening.

Cold fried fish or cold southern fried chicken is delish after trying it when hungry a few times.
Posted By: Dess Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Leave the lid up.
Posted By: ironbender Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
She left you?

Hope tbat goes well.
She left you?

For a white woman too !
Posted By: hanco Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Wifey is going before long. It will be nice!!!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Wife just pulled out, 10 min. ago, headed to her mothers. Be back some time tomorrow afternoon or Sunday.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
That's when my cousin Johnny would slip out and throw the light pole switch, come back in and act surprised when informed the power was out. He would go check things out, come in and say he had called the electric company and that they would be there the next afternoon.

His wife and MIL would head back to town and leave us to sufferat the camp house at the lake where we would fish that evening and stay up frying fish and French fries and hush puppies and beer drinking with a another cousin, his dad Erlene, uncle Party and his brother in law that night.

Get up the next morning, fix coffee, eat cold fried fish, go fishing, clean fish, have sandwiches for lunch, clean up camphouse and then return to town to rest and relax and have dinner at home Sunday evening.

Cold fried fish or cold southern fried chicken is delish after trying it when hungry a few times.

LOL, good one Jag, another along those lines is to pack up for a day at the shooting range in front of Wife, headphones, bino, range finder, spotter, targets. staple gun the works, but leave with an EMPTY gun case, come home and load your brand new weapon you just bought in the safe right in front of your Wives, they wont notice! grin
Posted By: jaguartx Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
You low life. Hahaha. I woulda never thought of that.
Posted By: ScottBrad Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
6 pair of boots and shoes under the recliner. LOL. Finally washed the dishes when I ran out of forks.

Yours?

It works Dr. Jag, I've seen me do it a dozen times. cool
Posted By: hanco Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
Originally Posted by gunner500

LOL, good one Jag, another along those lines is to pack up for a day at the shooting range in front of Wife, headphones, bino, range finder, spotter, targets. staple gun the works, but leave with an EMPTY gun case, come home and load your brand new weapon you just bought in the safe right in front of your Wives, they wont notice! grin

I think mine has an accurate count.
LOL, mine don't, a quick cell pic with serial number and value given to the insurance man is all I do here.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: When the cat's away... - 01/10/20
When my wife’s youngest sister moved to Florida I convinced her she could visit twice as often if I stayed home. Worked like a charm for about five years. Kids were gone just me and the dog.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Like Minds! cool
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Originally Posted by ScottBrad

Yours?

Mostly your wife's Steelhead.

"The Warden" can identify individual firearms (I should have never educated that inquiring little mind smile )
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Hopefully you're wearing pants.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Go to the Wendys and load up on plastic cutlery.

Tell the Wendys you like to know if they can donate a sleeve of cups and chili bowls for a troop of Boy Scouts.

Then you got K-P duty covered

Funny chit 😁
Originally Posted by mark shubert

"The Warden" can identify individual firearms (I should have never educated that inquiring little mind smile )

laugh
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20

Wives and they are plural..... Gunner, you're a braver man than me, one is enough!
LOL ; ]
Posted By: wabigoon Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
I'll be in the minority I guess, I miss my wife when she is away.
We all do, we're just fronting a little bovine fertilizer ; ]
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Originally Posted by ScottBrad

Yours?

Mostly your wife's Steelhead.

No Way! Scott’s back already....Again?

See Flaves post on Social Media Addiction.

Trying to help....😎
Posted By: deflave Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Wow.

Eating crackers and covert gun purchases.

What a life!
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Originally Posted by deflave
Wow.

What a life!

It's all I could muster through the depression of you being gone.

I'm better now. I'll send dick pitchers right away.
Originally Posted by deflave
Wow.

What a life!

It's all I could muster through the depression of you being gone.

I'm better now. I'll send dick pitchers right away.

Whose will you be photographing?
She left you?

Good luck to your kid. Hope all turns out well.
Posted By: reivertom Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Mine were gone a while back and I didn't wear pants for 3 days.
Originally Posted by reivertom

LOL, same/same, i found myself surfing the fire one day with no shirt, no boots and a rib-eye in one hand. grin
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20

LOL, same/same, i found myself surfing the fire one day with no shirt, no boots and a rib-eye in one hand. grin

I hope you at least dragged the ribeye across a hot grill didn't you?
Or was it full caveman?

Yes!

Whenever my wife goes on a long cruise with her friends, and not me, I like to walk around naked eating steak.

AWESOME!
Posted By: hanco Re: When the cat's away... - 01/11/20
Mine will be gone to Lake Charles next Friday night!

Yee Haw
© 24hourcampfire