Home
Posted By: persiandog did we kill a terrorist ? - 01/10/20

Fearless Afghan MP Belquis Roshan sparked outrage among Shia Muslims during a speech in Parliament in which she condemned the Afghan government for not backing President Trump who eliminated the senior terrorist of the Iranian Quds Force responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan.
The Iranian terrorist regime finances and arms terrorist organizations in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Gaza, Yemen, Afghanistan, etc.
The Iranian terror regime exploits Iran's wealth to fund terrorist organizations in the Middle East while children in the suburbs of the country are starving.
It was Obama who gave Iran BILLIONS of dollars. His inaction emboldened Iran to become the problem we have to deal with today.
Obama’s Iran Deal was a disaster: It allowed Iran to keep their nuclear infrastructure. It relieved sanctions and delivered billions in cash to a rogue regime. It all but guaranteed a nuclear Iran in less than a decade.
On the other hand The Trump administration has designated Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a foreign terrorist organization.

Umm....

Well, yeah!

That much has been clear for a long time.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Umm....

Well, yeah!

not sure if Ilhan Omar knows.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: did we kill a terrorist ? - 01/10/20
Yes we killed a terrorist. Ilhan Omar is unfit for office and should be removed ASAP by the people. Ilhan Omar is an enemy to the American people.
Originally Posted by persiandog
Umm....

Well, yeah!

She knows. Just like Obama knew.

With them and those like them, it's a matter of which side they are on.

It's not ours...
Umm....

Well, yeah!

Not sure if she knows much of anything that matters.....................................
I thought he was the Chief of Staff in charge of State Sponsored Terrorism organized and funded by the country Iran.

In other word the head of one of the snakes...
Nah, he was just somebody who did some things...............................

MM
I guess killing a terrorist might be overlooked but forcing the Iranians to shoot down an airliner was Trump's biggest blunder. ;-{>8
Iran must be shaking in their boots to shoot down anything they see flying. They should know if it was the USA they would have missed. Just stupid moron muslims.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
I guess killing a terrorist might be overlooked but forcing the Iranians to shoot down an airliner was Trump's biggest blunder. ;-{>8

I wonder who was on that plane. They were someone Iran didn’t want to escape. Caused the death of a lot of innocent people. Hasbeen
Notice that the democrats are all laughing when talking about Iran. Traitors.
I wonder who was on that plane.

A butt load of Canadians trying to find better health care.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

I wonder who was on that plane. They were someone Iran didn’t want to escape. Caused the death of a lot of innocent people. Hasbeen

they have done it before, they set fire to movie theaters which killed about 500 people and blamed it on former government , it is documented. i can post the references again..

notice in news pictures they are using bulldozer at the crash site which make it impossible for investigators.
Posted By: poboy Re: did we kill a terrorist ? - 01/10/20
Next time maybe Iran can nuke itself in retaliation for an American attack.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: did we kill a terrorist ? - 01/10/20
Quick, impeach her!

and

She's racist.
Stalin's funeral, don't let the images fool you.

[Linked Image from sites.google.com]
Yea,

I wondered how many of those people at Solomani's funeral were afraid NOT to show up?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Yea,

I wondered how many of those people at Solomani's funeral were afraid NOT to show up?

and i watched several interviews with injured people and they all said : all side streets were closed to funnel people in the main street for the TV camera.
The woman in the video is more qualified to be in our Congress than towelhead Omar.
Posted By: Ringman Re: did we kill a terrorist ? - 01/13/20
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
[/quote]

That would be a Clinton tactic.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Yea,

and i watched several interviews with injured people and they all said : all side streets were closed to funnel people in the main street for the TV camera.

I was wondering how they got those crowds.

Thanks!
Posted By: BC30cal Re: did we kill a terrorist ? - 01/13/20
persiandog;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the second weekend of January treated you acceptably and this finds you well.

Thanks for the video - it absolutely lines up with what we're hearing from Iranian ex-pats up here too.

This lady isn't in Canada, but seemed to me to know what she was talking about too.

Was listening to a national CBC radio broadcast today and while it's usually pretty left wing, they had on a couple guys who spoke the truth about the situation - I am still in shock actually.

Anyway sir, thanks again for the video and all the best to you in 2020.

Dwayne
Posted By: 700LH Re: did we kill a terrorist ? - 01/13/20
People are never happy, wanted free of the shah and now unhappy with what they have,,,
Not a USA problem let em save themselves or live with it, kinda like caliotoe's laws and homeless
Originally Posted by BC30cal
persiandog;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the second weekend of January treated you acceptably and this finds you well.
Thanks for the video - it absolutely lines up with what we're hearing from Iranian ex-pats up here too.
This lady isn't in Canada, but seemed to me to know what she was talking about too
Was listening to a national CBC radio broadcast today and while it's usually pretty left wing, they had on a couple guys who spoke the truth about the situation - I am still in shock actually.
Anyway sir, thanks again for the video and all the best to you in 2020.

Dwayne

Thank you Dwayne , she ( Erica Saghar Kasraie ) is well known , another famous activist is this woman who created a clever "stealthy freedom facebook" group. the text is in persian ( farsi ) and she encourages women to take picture of themselves without head scarf :
https://www.facebook.com/StealthyFreedom/ or https://www.mystealthyfreedom.org/
Stalin's funeral, don't let the images fool you.

[Linked Image from sites.google.com]

I see your point regarding forced attendance and agree wholeheartedly...
Key difference.
Stalin brought the Soviet Union to its peak state in the global pecking order. And made Russians proud to be Russians again. He was loved for that, if fears by those with some level of power. He methodically destroyed everyone who knew his past personnas as he had come up under Lenin. He was not really a good communist instead he redefined himself as a new Tsar, but one from the other end of the political spectrum. The more I pay attention to the American Left, the more I see them trying to apply Stalinist Tactics, but without understanding the American people. ( but I am off the path)

Iran is not in a strong position, and they are rapidly becoming a pariah. So a better analogy might be the funeral of one of Hitler's generals when Hitler still held Germany in awe (his madness and out of touch-ness was not yet apparent.)

Great image to convey a point though.
© 24hourcampfire