Home
No. this is not from the Onion, this is from this mornings' Military Times. I am anxious to hear your opinions on this:

" The Air Force last month commissioned the first female Muslim chaplain in the service.

Second Lt. Saleha Jabeen was commissioned Dec. 18 at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago by Air Force Chief of Chaplains Maj. Gen. Steven Schaick, the Air Force said in a release Friday.

The Islamic Society of North America endorsed Jabeen to become the Air Force’s first female imam, a spiritual leader in Islam, the release said.

“Any time we advance religious freedoms, it’s a win for all persons of faith,” Schaick said in the release. “This is a big day not just for Muslims, but for persons of all faiths.”

While Air Force chaplains are ordained in their own particular faith, they are responsible for counseling and supporting the spiritual needs of all airmen in their units, even if the airman follows a different religion, or no religion at all.

In his remarks at the commissioning, Schaick spoke about the importance of diversity in the Air Force’s chaplaincy.
Friends and family members of chaplain candidate Saleha Jabeen pin on her second lieutenant rank, during a commissioning ceremony, Dec. 18 at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago. Jabeen entered the U.S. Air Force as the first female Muslim chaplain candidate. (Tech. Sgt. Armando Schwier-Morales/Air Force)
Friends and family members of chaplain candidate Saleha Jabeen pin on her second lieutenant rank, during a commissioning ceremony, Dec. 18 at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago. Jabeen entered the U.S. Air Force as the first female Muslim chaplain candidate. (Tech. Sgt. Armando Schwier-Morales/Air Force)

“The fact is America is a place where the Constitution guarantees your freedom to embrace or abstain from religious ideals, and the Chaplain Corps, which Jabeen just entered, exists to ensure every airman has a religious freedom advocate,” Schaick said.

Jabeen is originally from India and first came to the United States 14 years ago as an international student. Originally, she thought she would enter the corporate world after completing her education.

But after her brother joined the Army and she learned about the challenges service members face, she decided to follow his lead. She served in the Army Medical Corps and worked alongside chaplains to help other soldiers.

“My brother has been the source of my inspiration,” Jabeen said. “It was because of his dedication and getting to see his military career that I recognized the importance of the chaplaincy in the armed forces. I saw that when one member gets deployed, all of their family members join them.”

Jabeen will now have to complete her chaplaincy training and then will be assigned to a duty station where she will support airmen — and, she hopes, inspire them.

“When other people look at what I have done, I want them to know that God has a plan for you and to go out there and be the best version of yourself and accomplish the mission you were specifically designed to complete,” Jabeen said. “Don’t let anyone or anything stop you and when they try, be kind, be generous, be resilient and don’t quit.”

Female imams are still relatively uncommon in Islam, though over the past quarter-century or so, more Muslim women are serving as spiritual leaders.

Stephen Losey covers leadership and personnel issues as the senior reporter for Air Force Times.
She can't perform sacraments like confession or holy communion.
Pics????
Is she hot looking?

Lotta them India chicks are drop dead gorgeous.
Lotta of em also look like something outta " The Jungle Book" gone wrong also.

Need a link for Pics!!!

LOL!!!
https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/...-first-female-muslim-chaplain-candidate/

She is not a young chick, probably in her early 30's.
Diversity = liberal lunacy.
Definitely jungle book
Originally Posted by renegade50
Pics????
Is she hot looking?

Need a link for Pics!!!

LOL!!!
you want her vagina candle?
She looks like Squidward

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][u
Originally Posted by rte
Diversity = liberal lunacy.

Truth
Jungle book look.....

Needs ta be washing clothes and dirty dishes in the Ganges River......
Originally Posted by slumlord
She looks like Squidward

Holy schittt!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!
Pics????
Is she hot looking?

Need a link for Pics!!!

LOL!!!
you want her vagina candle?

Nope....
Specially after seeing "squidward,s" pic.

LOL!!!!
Originally Posted by jnyork
https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/...-first-female-muslim-chaplain-candidate/

She is not a young chick, probably in her early 30's.

Gag..
She looks like Squidward

Holy schittt!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!

She's hawt compared to soleimani's spawn.
I think you and I will agree this is not what we ever wanted to see after what many of us here went through.Diversity has its limits however these examples cross my line..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
I think you and I will agree this is not what we ever wanted to see after what many of us here went through.Diversity has its limits however these examples cross my line..

Is that at a Methodist chapel?
Wonder if she gets on her knees 6 times a day .
Further degradation of our military
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

Is that at a Methodist chapel?

Wouldn't surprise me if it was !
A slap in the face to everyone wearing an Air Force uniform
And I was pissed yesterday when a damn raghead chick handed my burger through the McD's window....
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

A slap in the face to anyone who is an American.
When muslims are in the minority, they are very interested in minority rights, when they are in the majority there are no minority rights.
Muslims practicing islam want power and control of the people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are enemies and traitors. Their agendas do not allow the Constitution to exist. There is no place in the Constitution or the USA for sharia law. Islam is a cult, a way of life, it requires you convert to islam or die. No other options exist for the faithful. We do not need any one in the government who is not supporting Americans and that includes military.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I'll be the devil's advocate, do you think Muslims should be banned from the military?
Originally Posted by smokepole

I'll be the devil's advocate, do you think Muslims should be banned from the military?

Yes.........no if's, and's, or but's about it.
Our military is on the fast track to the bottom. A female chaplain is just the camel's nose under the tent.
OK. Do you believe that all Muslims are terrorists, is that it?

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but almost every terrorist is a Muslim. This country is on the fast track to self-destruction because of such things as diversity and "fairness." I think we would be much better off if there were no Muslims here............period.
Pics????
Is she hot looking?

Need a link for Pics!!!

LOL!!!

Theres a reason they cover their faces with chadors and burkas.

Absolutely not. They should be right beside liberals in the front lines of war.
There seem to be plenty of terrorists replacements. A very high percent are muslims practicing islam.

Expel the Saudi pilots and then hire one from the inside. Really?

I support the freedom of religion in all areas of the United States including the military. However, this is a self-promotion stunt by the USAF that I don't see ending well.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but almost every terrorist is a Muslim. This country is on the fast track to self-destruction because of such things as diversity and "fairness." I think we would be much better off if there were no Muslims here............period.

What about people born here and convert? Deport them?
How many "true" muslims are gonna care what a woman has to say?
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

That was my thought.

She can counsel Methodist muslims

They like chick clergy
Polesmoker, you again show your intelligence, or rather, the lack thereof. The only Muslims that aren't terrorists are the ones who either are lukewarm about their religion or too cowardly to follow it.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Polesmoker, you again show your intelligence, or rather, the lack thereof. The only Muslims that aren't terrorists are the ones who either are lukewarm about their religion or too cowardly to follow it.

That's laughable.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

That statement is pretty unintelligent.
Maybe she will only counsel other muslim women in her job capacity, unlikely a male muslim is going to listen to a women council him no matter what they claim to be. MB
The US military has changed since my service.
A related story. There is still hope for higher education.

https://www.michigandaily.com/section/crime/prayer-rug-shapiro-reflection-room-defiled
Originally Posted by MM879

https://www.michigandaily.com/section/crime/prayer-rug-shapiro-reflection-room-defiled

that's the answer : ex-lax and burrito and go to muslim prayer room after 20 minutes.

Or any other uniform for that matter...🤬
Considering that islam is a top-down (see Iran and Saudi Arabia) political and economic system disguised as a religion, I'm curious to see how it will reconcile with so-called "Air Farce values".
Originally Posted by persiandog
Originally Posted by MM879

that's the answer : ex-lax and burrito and go to muslim prayer room after 20 minutes.

Must’ve eaten lunch at the Aloha snack bar.
Allah Akbar liberals....
Three legs of the Marxist stool are diversity, inclusion, and equality.

Just another step in that direction and reminds me of the Buddhist Methodist who said pro gun people we’re going to hell.

All kinds of levels of stupid.
Diversity, antonym of unity
© 24hourcampfire