Home
https://www.unz.com/video/ramzpaul_will-trump-win-in-2020/

It really hinges on Florida.
Margin there is about a half of one percent.
They should take a poll at the Superdome. There is a Trump rally going on right now. Or maybe it’s a football game it was hard to tell by the welcome the Pres and First Lady received!
Total bullschit.

I live in the most liberal county in Florida and when he visited the rally was JAMMED.

Florida's a lock.
Originally Posted by deflave
Total bullschit.

I live in the most liberal county in Florida and when he visited the rally was JAMMED.

Florida's a lock.

It's not the live ones that decide the election.
Originally Posted by philgood80
They should take a poll at the Superdome. There is a Trump rally going on right now. Or maybe it’s a football game it was hard to tell by the welcome the Pres and First Lady received!

Maybe it’s just baseball fans that boo Trump.

They qwars or something?
Posted By: cfran Re: Trump could easily lose 2020 - 01/14/20

Just watched that, sent a shiver up my spine. Awesome!
Pollsters get paid.
Polls target certain audience,s for desired outcome for the client.
Poll questions are geared for desired answers to be interpeted per the clients intention and desired outcome.

Polls all rose colored glasses schit in 2016.
Those polls failed......
Biden had 6 people at his rally.... not counting the press....
Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

His base is energized no doubt.
But demographic change favors the demoncraps.
Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

Good thing too. Because Oregon, Washington, California and Minnesota will ALWAYS vote blue and they don't need dead voters to do it.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

The Unz Review......

Really??
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

Good thing too. Because Oregon, Washington, California and Minnesota will ALWAYS vote blue and they don't need dead voters to do it.

Exactly, only swing states really matter in all reality.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Biden had 6 people at his rally.... not counting the press....

4 were lost, looking for a Denny's
I really can't see President Trump losing. I think he has more popularity now, and the unknown dem candidate is still unknown due to no momentum.
Lacking an viable opponent is pretty good mojo.
Don't forget a lot of dems need an excuse to be a loser, they need Trump so they can be oppressed. Without Trump they have to accept they control their future, and they will have to accept individual responsibility. Responsibility and dems don't mix.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

The Unz Review......

Really??

Come face to face with the facts presented.
Last election was so razor thin in key swing states ... people forget.
Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

Exactly, only swing states really matter in all reality.

If we can get every person fired up over the state legislature and showing up at Rally's to actually go out and vote this cycle, VA will be red again.
Posted By: rong Re: Trump could easily lose 2020 - 01/14/20
I thought I read somewhere that Fla.is pretty solid red now,but Pa. could be the swing.
Posted By: 163bc Re: Trump could easily lose 2020 - 01/14/20
Nothing is a lock.
Look at the 2016 polls for guidance...
If he loses, there will be no other chance to save the Republic. If he wins, 4 more years could give us a chance to effect generational change.
If we can get every person fired up over the state legislature and showing up at Rally's to actually go out and vote this cycle, VA will be red again.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
W4B, I think the NRA has lots of nice things - esp. Wayne. that's sorta a problem.
They had a great Rally in Richmond (AKA, their backyard) today. Almost as many people as a Joe Biden rally. Tell your buddy Wayne how good of a job he's doing when you're jerking him off tonight
Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

His base is energized no doubt.
But demographic change favors the demoncraps.

Please advise as to where your dumb ass lives.
I think the NRA has lots of nice things

You mean like all the money we gave to trump? Did you like that?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

The Unz Review......

Really??

These guys are fugking clown shoes.

SMH
"I can read goat entrails better than the next guy! Subscribe to my webcast, my advertisers will love it."

Polls are pretty much meaningless until there's a demo nominee. Anyway the Pol vote will be offset by the Czech vote.

Originally Posted by slumlord

They qwars or something?

DC Qwars.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I think the NRA has lots of nice things

You mean like all the money we gave to trump? Did you like that?

NRA took in $366,000,000 in 2016 and donated $30,000,000 to the Trump campaign and another $24,000,000 in the congressional races.
15% of what it took in that year..... Thanks?

They qwars or something?

DC Qwars.

Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

The number of electoral votes hasn't changed in those states since 2016, has it?

Yeah. Didn't think so.

Extremely popular alternative news site. Scroll down to see its ranking.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/unz.com

Factor in fraud and illegal voters and poof, Hello President Joe Biden.

kwg
Washington and California award their electoral votes to the winner of the popular vote
It could be close.....especially since half these old dumb fugkers are gonna write in Tulsi.......cause she hates the Joos.

The other half wont vote cause they still got hurt feelings.
Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

Maybe.
Andrew Gillum lost by about half a point, supposedly.
Originally Posted by kwg020

Factor in fraud and illegal voters and poof, Hello President Joe Biden.

kwg

Quite the opposite. That illegal voting stuff is Trump's ace in the hole. The GOP will see that they have their hands on the backs of the necks of the people doing the counting.
In addition to the states mentioned in the OP video,...Pennsylvania has 20 electoral votes and Trump won the state by less than 50,000 votes.
Posted By: Steve Re: Trump could easily lose 2020 - 01/14/20
Washington and California award their electoral votes to the winner of the popular vote

I wanna see how steadfast they are if Trump wins the popular vote.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Extremely popular alternative news site. Scroll down to see its ranking.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/unz.com

OK, Boomer.
In addition to the states mentioned in the OP video,...Pennsylvania has 20 electoral votes and Trump won the state by less than 50,000 votes.

Sounds like PA needs to start an anti-Jew-n-black-campaign.
lol,

I was wondering how long it would take before you started trolling my posts again.

You made it for one day.

*That's* your addiction.
? Are you sure of that? Do you mean the national popular vote?
Posted By: sse Re: Trump could easily lose 2020 - 01/14/20
regardless, there is no reason to become complacent
lol,

I was wondering how long it would take before you started trolling my posts again.

You made it for one day.

*That's* your addiction.

B, hate to break it to ya, but you're not special. He trolls everybody. It's all he's got.
Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

MN didn't go Red by only 1.5% in 2016. After all this dem BS since, I hope we can tip it!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
lol,

You made it for one day.

*That's* your addiction.

B, hate to break it to ya, but you're not special. He trolls everybody. It's all he's got.

Even Joos?
lol,

You made it for one day.

*That's* your addiction.

True... that prick trolls me constantly......
What an alarmist POS that report is. Multiple polls AND analysis showing trends from 2014, 2016,and 2018 show Florida is turning more Red and is lwss of a swing state. Ohio too. PA is Red outside of Philly area. Pittsburg is less Blue and more Red than ever. Trump has broken the Union/Dem lock on Pittsburg.

Tell me ONE person even remotely working for coal or railroads that would vote for Warren, Sanders or Biden over Trump.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Look at the 2016 polls for guidance...

Yep. Lying fuqks said Hillary would win by a landslide.

Nothing more than an orchestrated effort to get the Trump voters to stay home.
Originally Posted by irfubar
lol,

You made it for one day.

*That's* your addiction.

True... that prick trolls me constantly......

You jack off, ever body trolls you! grin
Originally Posted by Steve

I wanna see how steadfast they are if Trump wins the popular vote.

Right now, the blues have 170 elector votes before voting begins.
Posted By: WAM Re: Trump could easily lose 2020 - 01/14/20

They qwars or something?

Dumazz yankees and porterican.
BS!
Anybody think that Trump will win any of the states that voted blue in 2016?

Because of all the turmoil in Virginia, I think there's a very slight possibility that it could go red in 2020. But people would really have to turn out for it to happen. Trump lost by about 210,000 votes in Virginia in 2016.
Anybody think that Trump will win any of the states that voted blue in 2016?

Because of all the turmoil in Virginia, I think there's a very slight possibility that it could go red in 2020. But people would really have to turn out for it to happen. Trump lost by about 210,000 votes in Virginia in 2016.

I'm thinking MN just might squeak by but that is going to depend on how many more Somalians have arrived in the Twin [bleep] since then and are "educated on how to vote."
Democrat have voter fraud in every state. Seems like they always find multiple boxes of votes which were not counted and guess what they are votes for the democrats.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrat have voter fraud in every state. Seems like they always find multiple boxes of votes which were not counted and guess what they are votes for the democrats.

In my book voter fraud is a form of treason and punishable by death.
I hope we get another What Happened book from another surprised and disappointed Democrat. Hillary probably would have liked to title her book I Still Don't Believe What Happened. I bet she's done a lot of crying and drinking since 2016. I pray Trump can pull this off again. I'm probably the only one more surprised than Hillary at Trump's win.
Landslide for Trump, Book It.
Total bullschit.

Florida's a lock.

Voting Democrat is not proof of life?
The truth is far closer to the Vegas odds: 5:1 Trump. The money boys can't afford to be wrong very often.
Posted By: jimy Re: Trump could easily lose 2020 - 01/14/20
Originally Posted by rong
I thought I read somewhere that Fla.is pretty solid red now,but Pa. could be the swing.

There is no swing here, Pa will once again go to Trump ! F`ck Philadelphia !
Posted By: WAM Re: Trump could easily lose 2020 - 01/14/20
Washington is the only state of the left coast he could possibly flip, but not likely....

True, as far as it goes. CA and WA are but 2 of the 48 states that have winner-take-all electoral selection.
© 24hourcampfire