Home
Posted By: RAS Trump cheered bigly at LSU/Clemson - 01/14/20
Question:

For a President who is so hated and despised, why does he get a huge standing ovation with cheers of “USA!” at the National Championship game?

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ld-at-college-football-championship-game

https://sports.yahoo.com/president-donald-trump-college-football-playoff-title-game-010803514.html

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-mel...e-football-national-championship-1481999
Cause he is GREAT, dummy. wink

He is Gods answer and blessing and the answer to our prayers.

MAGA.
CNN is reporting that he was booed out of the stadium DURING the National Anthem. Hmm.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
CNN is reporting that he was booed out of the stadium DURING the National Anthem. Hmm.

The TRUTH Never fits their Lying Fake News Agenda.
It made me proud watching the stadium erupt with cheering.
Even the vast majority of Fake news outlets reported that he was overwhelmingly cheered by fans.

Only the biggest most partisan fake news haters stated otherwise. But there job isn’t to inform, but feed and nurture hatred.
Maybe they were also cheering Melania - I was.
I also saw that on the news. I also was surprised, surprised they reported it.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Maybe they were also cheering Melania - I was.
u

Far and away the the sharpest, most elegant First Lady in my lifetime and then some. Of course she is given no accolades by the media.

Osky
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I also saw that on the news. I also was surprised, surprised they reported it.

They had no choice as the viewing audience was huge.

As he was announced and entered the stadium, the chants of USA! began almost immediately. It made me proud and I was giggling, knowing democrats' heads were exploding.

That was a not so subtle reminder to the liberals that he owns the heartland.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

The TRUTH Never fits their Lying Fake News Agenda.

They're still looking for a iPhone video from the antifa section. I'm sure they'll find it.
I like the crowd cheering our President!
As time goes on more will realize what Trump has done for this country. The lies told by the media are Coming to light.
Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
As time goes on more will realize what Trump has done for this country. The lies told by the media are Coming to light.
Hasbeen

Yes he has.And after being lied to by the media for more than three years and you still believe their lies,you really have to be a dumb ass.

Did they post video with that report?

Think not..
I predict the fake news outlets will soften their anti-Trump rhetoric when the polls show him leading in October and get on the train before he destroys them. Happy Trails
Originally Posted by WAM
I predict the fake news outlets will soften their anti-Trump rhetoric when the polls show him leading in October and get on the train before he destroys them. Happy Trails

They won't mention any polls in which he is leading...

They are in for a surprise in November when he wins by a landslide..
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Think not..

They were cheering wildly, went into the USA chant, not too unlike at a Trump rally.

Fake news will never report the truth, doesn’t fit their agenda or their leftist narrative.

They not fooling as many as they think, IMO.

DF

Chants of USA USA USA are difficult to misinterpret as booing.
"Bigly" - there's a perfectly cromulent word.

They are reporting this: https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ce...ionship-goes-viral/ar-BBYW37Q?li=BBnbfcL

Watch the video, it looks to me like he's in the same box as Trump, chatted for a few minutes and moved on.
Originally Posted by centershot
Chants of USA USA USA are difficult to misinterpret as booing.

To the Jews at CNN, lying comes as natural as breathing.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

I hope the cancel culture crowd puts all their energy into this meaningless effort, shares it far and wide, promotes it every chance they get.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
"Bigly" - there's a perfectly cromulent word.

grin

Admit I had to look that one up. Seems it was first coined on The Simpsons in '96 along with embiggen.

So, enbiggen is a cromulent (or adequate) word and does fit Trump to an extent.

Guess enbiggen could be a cousin to "bigly".

DF
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yes, a White Nationalist.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yes, a White Nationalist.

I'm OK with that
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Think not..

They were cheering wildly, went into the USA chant, not too unlike at a Trump rally.

Fake news will never report the truth, doesn’t fit their agenda or their leftist narrative.

They not fooling as many as they think, IMO.

DF

I agree, Dirtfarmer. They're not fooling nearly as many as they think.
© 24hourcampfire