Home
..... Two words immediately come to mind: SAD and PITIFUL:

I'm afraid if he does get the nomination, Trump will slam him so hard in a debate, and make him look so pitiful, he'll get a sympathy vote. He couldn't debate a high school kid.
Old age is a bitch for some. He's a friggen train wreck.
Cheese sliding off the cracker right there.
He just can't keep from stepping on his crank. If he misses it the first time, he goes back around to stomp harder the second time.

I knew exactly why Obama picked him as Veep, no one, NO ONE, would want him to replace Obama if something happened to the Halfrican.
How bad do the Democrats think the rest of the field is that they have that old goat leading in the national polls? Even money he is completely senile before 2024. If he wins the nomination, voters had better carefully consider who the VP is. That is who they are voting for.
He switched from a black pen in his hand, to a red pen. Probably a distress signal.

He's burn't out.
His fugging brain is styrofoam.
Pallet drop outta a C-130 of Ginko Bilkoba couldn't help him 1 bit.

This morning outside of Des Moines...

Go finger paint with your new grandkid in Arkansas Joey.....
I'd hate for One of my family members to be afflicted like that.

BUT, he ain't one of my family members.
So it sucks to be him, and I hope he stumbles and bumbles the whole way through! šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Dain bramage. Joe's mom had no kids that lived!
Biden is corrupt, a plagiarist, a liar, a political failure, has always been wrong on every issue, and is someone who cannot string two sentences together.......A lifetime political hack who has never held a job in the private sector, but yet has reached multi-millionaire status.

The demCRAPS will support ANY nominee who they think can defeat Trump regardless of their past corruption and track record................Aaaah Laaaa Joe Biden...
That stammering does not seem to be solely age-related.
Thatā€™s the manifestation of a demon trying to escape a meat suit too rotten to occupy any longer.
Hang on Joe!!! Get the nomination!!!
Who else saw the clip on Breitbart of Lizzie withdrawing her hand from shaking with crazy Bernie?
Looks like he and Nancy are two of a kind.
He stumbled a bit, but the way the video was cut makes it look worse than reality.
He's having aneurism #3. Feel-'em-Up Joe is digging his political grave. He'd lose a debate with a first grader. That stuttering and stammering is the onset of dementia.
He would dominate here on political/religious/ racial "discussions". grin

mike r
Makes you wonder if he and Nancy are drinking from the same cauldron.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
i don't have any sympathy. he's ridden the taxpayer gravy train his whole life. wrong on almost every issue his whole career. token whitey for obama. he and his kind are what is wrong with this country.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
He just can't keep from stepping on his crank. If he misses it the first time, he goes back around to stomp harder the second time.

I knew exactly why Obama picked him as Veep, no one, NO ONE, would want him to replace Obama if something happened to the Halfrican.

PREZACTLY. He literally saved the Halficanā€™s sorry ass life.
I couldnā€™t watch more than a minute
I hope to refrain from making fun of him from this point on. That poor, poor man.
Dont underestimate him. He's got the crackhead impregnating stripper while dating their dead brothers widow vote sowed up.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
He's having aneurism #3. Feel-'em-Up Joe is digging his political grave. He'd lose a debate with a first grader. That stuttering and stammering is the onset of dementia.

Alzheimer's dementia.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Alzheimer's dementia.

L.W.

Nah. Heā€™s really just that ignorant. šŸ˜œ
I am no fan of Joe, but he has suffered from stuttering since childhood. I have a 3 yr old granddaughter that stutters and it is heartbreaking ,because she can't control it.
The DR says her brain is processing faster than she can speak when she gets excited, some get over it and some never do. We have to coach her to slow down and think about what she wants to say.
Again i am no fan of Joe, but it could very well be a disability he never could shake.
He needs to have a full neurological workup.
Oh his is disabled alright.
Pretty sad!
He looks like he had plastic surgery and he is on some type of drug. Maybe aderall? Anyway I see drugs when he blinks like that and his eyes are rolling in his head.
I have pity for his health, but he was always an Ahole.
© 24hourcampfire