Home
Posted By: IndyCA35 Bloomberg Disses Jack Wilson - 01/17/20
Editorial in today's "Wall street Journal."

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott this week honored Jack Wilson with a new award called the Governor’s Medal of Courage. Mr. Wilson, a voluntary security guard for the West Freeway Church of Christ, earned the award for shooting dead a gunman—six seconds after he’d opened fire—who had just shot and killed two members of the Texas church.

Most of America rightly regards Mr. Wilson as a hero who used his gun to save innocent life on that December Sunday. But apparently not Michael Bloomberg. At a campaign stop in Alabama before the New Year, the former mayor of New York City and Democratic presidential candidate weighed in on the shooting.

“I wasn’t there,” Bloomberg told his audience. “I don’t know the facts—that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people. But it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

As critics pointed out, if the Bloomberg rule had prevailed and the people in those pews had to wait until cops arrived, many more innocent citizens would have been maimed or murdered. As Gov. Abbott noted, “Only God knows who is alive today because of Jack Wilson.”

We’re glad Mr. Bloomberg is in the presidential race as an alternative voice on education, economic, and foreign policy. But on gun rights he is on the leftward end of the spectrum. If by chance he wins the nomination, he’ll need a better answer than telling innocent church-goers to wait for police to arrive while a shooter mows them down.
Bloomberg is amazingly good at picking the wrong side of an argument. He cannot win that one and I am happy he is so far left and transparent about it.
Posted By: DougD Re: Bloomberg Disses Jack Wilson - 01/17/20
Bloomberg is a left wing nut, but a very wealthy and dangerous left wing nut.
He would willingly start a 2nd civil war to disarm the public, and has openly stated so.
Having him as POTUS...

What could go wrong? eek

Blithering idiot.
Bloomberg has schit for brains.
When seconds matter, Paul Blart is 45 mins away
All that has to be pointed out is that, statistically, legally-armed citizens have not created a problem anywhere.

And I would hazard a guess that most are better shots than most Cops.
I honestly don't think Bloomberg thinks he can win the whitehouse, if he did he would start distancing himself from statements/issues that would play poorly in swing states. He must have some other ploy like picking the DEM candidate or at least helping to exclude some.
Originally Posted by slumlord
When seconds matter, Paul Blart is 45 mins away

LOL

Sounds to me like with his business background experience Bloomberg must believe he can draw moderate Democrat, Independent, undecided and 'fence straddler' Republican voters per the economy and still appease the more extreme Leftists voters by publicly voicing his anti-gun philosophy.
People can remind "Dumb-berg" that's what is happening at other churches and gun free zones and people are dying before help arrives.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
“I wasn’t there,” Bloomberg told his audience. “I don’t know the facts—that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people. But it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Gov't gonna save you all.

If it fails.... "Oh well... Maybe next time."
Originally Posted by DougD
Bloomberg is a left wing nut, but a very wealthy and dangerous left wing nut.
He would willingly start a 2nd civil war to disarm the public, and has openly stated so.

Michael Bloomberg is the Joseph Stalin of the Anti Gun crowd and the Nation's Chief of the Communist Globalists...

people need to get that thru their heads...

he ain't your friend and he's no lover of this nation...

there isn't a thing he's involved in, that his number one reason is Michael Bloomberg..

compare that to Donald Trump.....
Originally Posted by lippygoathead
People can remind "Dumb-berg" that's what is happening at other churches and gun free zones and people are dying before help arrives.

don't confuse "he needs to be reminded".. (he doesn't need to have that explained at all)

with

He doesn't really give a Fudk....about people getting killed while waiting for a government ran Police Force showing up...

he cares a lot more about Government Control than he does about People's lives...

like any Globalists, they believe that this planet has way too many people on it...and they have goals to reduce the population of this planet by 90%....
Guy who's had his own personal armed security for decades. I'd love to see him answer that as a debate question. Would love more to see someone rub his nose in it with "You First".
Proves once again you don't have to have intelligence to become wealthy!!
Everyone does not pay that close attention to politics. Had a friend tell me as far as democrats were concerned he liked the sound of Bloomberg. When I told him Bloomberg’s stance on gun control , he was surprised. He said he had never had that. Hasbeen
Get rid of all your bodyguards and guns, you phugking elitist commie hypocrite.
Damn Swedes...
Originally Posted by horse1
Guy who's had his own personal armed security for decades. I'd love to see him answer that as a debate question. Would love more to see someone rub his nose in it with "You First".

The shill moderators would never ask him those questions. They throw rose petals and blauxjobs at those commies.

Nothing stopping them from eating their own, though. Like The Bernie and Lieawatha Show.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Damn Swedes...

I thought he was Irish
If he can get elected and ban Big Gulps nationally we'll all be better off.........
Originally Posted by lippygoathead

He doesn't give a rat's patootie if anyone other than he and whoever his current bimbos are get shot. He just wants power and control.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Editorial in today's "Wall street Journal."

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott this week honored Jack Wilson with a new award called the Governor’s Medal of Courage. Mr. Wilson, a voluntary security guard for the West Freeway Church of Christ, earned the award for shooting dead a gunman—six seconds after he’d opened fire—who had just shot and killed two members of the Texas church.

Most of America rightly regards Mr. Wilson as a hero who used his gun to save innocent life on that December Sunday. But apparently not Michael Bloomberg. At a campaign stop in Alabama before the New Year, the former mayor of New York City and Democratic presidential candidate weighed in on the shooting.

“I wasn’t there,” Bloomberg told his audience. “I don’t know the facts
—that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people. But it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

Says all that you really need to know about Bloomberg ..
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Get rid of all your bodyguards and guns, you phugking elitist commie hypocrite.

That's where my mind went fuggin guy's probably been surrounded by body guards most of his life.
As someone said back there it doesn't sound like he wants to win. Or maybe he's that delusional.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
All that has to be pointed out is that, statistically, legally-armed citizens have not created a problem anywhere.

And I would hazard a guess that most are better shots than most Cops

Have been going to a local indoor pistol range recently, mostly on a weekday morning when there are a lot of old retired guys there although there are a few younger folks down into their 20s's as well plus a smattering of women.

Out to 15 or even 25 yards I wouldn't want to be in front of 95% of them. Even the lesser shots are putting all their bullets squarely into lethal areas on silhouette targets and the better ones are chewing ragged hole groups dead center of the body and forehead of those same targets, and most often with pretty rapid fire.

A non-stressed target situation to be sure but the overall marksmanship displayed is many levels above what you see at the rifle range during sight in days.
Just a typical Limousine Liberal. He has 24/7 armed security, but the rest of us slobs don't have a right to self defense.
Delusional is the only word to describe.
Another bloodline that should have ended in an eastern European oven.
If Bloomberg can't win (a given) his alternative goal is to keep Trump from winning and he doesn't care how. A dangerous situation with billions of dollars ar his disposal.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Just a typical Limousine Liberal. He has 24/7 armed security, but the rest of us slobs don't have a right to self defense.

We are not of the same value that he is.
Don't forget, this is the same azzhole who told NY what size soft drink they were allowed to consume.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Bloomberg Disses Jack Wilson - 01/18/20
I hope to hell Doucheberg has some nutjob at his face, wanting to do him in, and the fellows in charge of his safety either chickenschit out or decide the double standard POS isnt worth getting harmed for.

The best candidate would be an illegal back from his fourth deportation...

Then the cops can do what they do best: clean up and offer anectdotes.
Originally Posted by horse1

............. I know a retired LEO who once was at something where Bloomberg was scheduled to show up. He told me Bloomberg's guys were about the most heavily armed security detail he had ever seen. P.S..... It's also a very big security detail.
Well, another one of the "elites" or 1% chimed in with what he thinks the "average" citizen is capable of.

Of course he doesn't want them armed in crowded places....................he might end up a target of the average citizen when they get tired of the BS.

Geno
I wonder if his bodyguards are civilians.
DJT should start calling him "big gulp". Most folks are far more afraid of limited soda than limited guns.
© 24hourcampfire